Which of the native widgets? The mod I'm sharing should be enabled already.
    the one you shared. did everything you said to do but thats the only thing that doesn't show up
    2012-04-17 07:41 AM
    the one you shared. did everything you said to do but thats the only thing that doesn't show up
    Put up a screenshot please to see what's working please.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-17 07:57 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png

Thats what it looks like
    2012-04-17 08:06 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png

Thats what it looks like
    Looks like that's the native, no gps. Delete the entire folder and install what I sent you please. Also after you re-install, go to Config. file (ssh) and make sure gps=true please. Mine is working perfectly. We'll figure it, if not now, later in the morning after some sleep.

Re-download the original widget from my post, the link is fixed to Dacal's gps/native widget. Then follow the steps. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-17 08:10 AM
    Looks like that's the native, no gps. Delete the entire folder and install what I sent you please. Also after you re-install, go to Config. file (ssh) and make sure gps=true please. Mine is working perfectly. We'll figure it, if not now, later in the morning after some sleep.

Re-download the original widget from my post, the link is fixed to Dacal's gps/native widget. Then follow the steps. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks!
    i got it now thanks for all the help and no worries just read it wrong sorry for the trouble. anyways great job and thanks again for the help and the widgets
    2012-04-17 08:17 AM
    I renamed my winterboard to what others posted and now it shows the framed winterboard icon and not the frameless what am I doing wrong
    2012-04-17 08:19 AM
    I renamed my winterboard to what others posted and now it shows the framed winterboard icon and not the frameless what am I doing wrong
    ssh into your phone and go to var/stash/themes/ephd frameless/bundles and look for com.saurik.winterboard and duplicate the icon in that folder and rename it [email protected] that should work at least thats how i did it
    2012-04-17 08:30 AM
    The winterboard icon should be named either icon-72.png or [email protected]. Make sure it's is lower case.
    2012-04-17 08:31 AM
    My play with full screen weather

Check out this video on YouTube:

Chevy that sh!t is hot brother!! and one thing i've been wondering, does anyone know if code could be written that would play music to your lockscreen exactly as it is in your clip? it'd rock if your lockscreen could have an assigned track written into it..but then again, with all the eye candy everyone keeps dishing out we wouldn't wanna unlock our damn phones
    Last edited by nateD; 2012-04-17 at 03:04 PM.
    2012-04-17 09:37 AM
    i4s, 5.0.1, glow's above of the rest, doesen't work, no glowing, can anyone post working glows for 5.0.1 (white, red, blue - all frameless)?
    Last edited by sabankuru; 2012-04-17 at 11:30 AM.
    2012-04-17 11:14 AM

Credits:Metaserph/Suby, Durben, Dacal,Max

thanks guys with out you these great mods wont happen

2012-04-17 12:34 PM
    Big upzz for Manny, Durben & the rest of the guys who created/modded such wonderful LS
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-04-17 at 01:49 PM.
    2012-04-17 01:18 PM
    Credits to Zoo (GPS weather widget) and whoever made the Clock/Date background.

Can you please share these? I love em : )
    2012-04-17 01:45 PM
    PM req:
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-frank.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-frank1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-frank2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-pontie.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-pontie1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-pontie2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-yolanda.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-yolanda1.png  

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-yolanda2.png  
    2012-04-17 03:04 PM
    Yeah that's what I'm afraid off cause my warranty is over. But if I can get it with 5.0.1 then I'm down. I'll do it. Just sucks I'm gonna lose my upgrade for the new phone when that drops. But that's good news on that maybe I should call the store and see if they have any on 5.0.1 I just figured it would all be 5.1 by now. Thanks though man.
    okay is it the speaker went or is there some moisture in the head phone jack. I only ask this because it happened to me while out running one night it started to rain a very little bit and I thought nothing of it until I went to use the phone later, to fix I took a can of air and put the straw nossel in the head phone jack and while pressing the button and blowing air in there slowly pull out the straw nossel. worth a shot.
    2012-04-17 03:48 PM
    The winterboard icon should be named either icon-72.png or [email protected]. Make sure it's is lower case.
    Thanks pinkinail and Eric!!!!!!
    2012-04-17 03:59 PM
    Hi all I have along with help from others collected over 2000 weather images so far for all to use rather than searching google more will be added.

Hit up www.theweatherimagerepo.com to check them out and use. They are not mine just what I have collected from the Internet

If you would like to contribute to the collection please send them to [email protected].

Big thanks to Aaron (CoopDesigns on here and @CoopDesigns on twitter) for hosting them for me.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-04-17 04:34 PM

Credits:Metaserph/Suby, Durben, Dacal,Max

thanks guys with out you these great mods wont happen

:
    can you share, your badges? transaparent with red numbers, I love it xD
    2012-04-17 05:10 PM
    Search for "bubble badges" or "clear badges" in the thread. They've been posted several times. The color of the numbers is changed in the main themes plist file.

I've made a set of carrier's, using the Ethnocentric font, to better match the theme's status bar icons if anyone is interested. Just create a new folder in Library/Zeppelin and drop them in. They're already named properly. *Note: the site won't let me upload the same image with two different names. So, copy the [email protected] twice and name the second one [email protected].
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-black-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-silver-2x.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-17 at 05:22 PM.
    2012-04-17 05:13 PM
    here go and any one else wonts them

Download Badges+rednumbers.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    2012-04-17 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD