Oh gotcha. Yeah, no one can post it on here since it's part of the repo. Sorry.
    Yeah I thought about that after I posted. It's ok. Rob will hook me up.
    2012-04-19 09:09 PM
    Yeah I thought about that after I posted. It's ok. Rob will hook me up.
    Check DM on twit brother

Durben I Want the pic of the girl
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-04-19 at 09:26 PM.
    2012-04-19 09:21 PM
    Attachment 580986 Hello everyone. Help how to degrees Celsius?
    You have to edit the "GetLocation_Weather" css file

}

function GetWeather(LocCode) {

var url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&w=" + LocCode;

xmlhttp = getXmlHttpRequest();
    change that part to this u=c&w

Or use this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2727369/GetL...her_celcius.js
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-04-19 at 09:34 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-19 09:26 PM
    Anyone know if the "update for carrier settings" is safe for 5.01 JB? Thanks!
    Carrier settings are always safe.
    2012-04-19 09:46 PM
    Guys i need somekind of elegant wallpaper with dock included Can any one serve something special ?? ;->

TIA

2012-04-19 10:13 PM
    Anybody still interested on flipclocks? Used the homie Curryking's slider looks great!

I love this sweaty chic pic lol!
    Chevy sir I have a question for you.....is it possible to make your slide interactive.....not sure if that's the right word.....what I mean is it possible to have the images change when you touch the screen?
    2012-04-19 10:23 PM
    haha. Just found a way to download everything from this thread. http://modmyi.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=731198
    No more having to search and dig through 2400+ pages.
    2012-04-19 10:33 PM
    Hello,
    Can i have icon for barrel please???
    2012-04-19 10:37 PM
    Still trying to figure out FolderIcons. I figured out the instructions are wrong as far as where to place custom folder icon art. The app sez they go in: /User/Media/FolderIcons/Foregrounds, but that directory doesn't even exist. I put them in: //Raw File System/Library/FolderIcons.bundle/Foregrounds. Problem is, when I load them, they show up as BACKGROUNDS, not FOREGROUNDS. Any help out there?
    2012-04-19 10:38 PM
    Wall + wall with dock

2012-04-19 10:38 PM
    Still trying to figure out FolderIcons. I figured out the instructions are wrong as far as where to place custom folder icon art. The app sez they go in: /User/Media/FolderIcons/Foregrounds, but that directory doesn't even exist. I put them in: //Raw File System/Library/FolderIcons.bundle/Foregrounds. Problem is, when I load them, they show up as BACKGROUNDS, not FOREGROUNDS. Any help out there?
    What is the name of your file? If it's named something like this [email protected] then it just goes into themes/Bundles/com.preferences.settings
    2012-04-19 10:49 PM
    Var/Mobile/Media/Foldericons! Select in settings.
    2012-04-19 10:57 PM
    Found these icons and was hoping some one can use there awesome PS skills to make these into Frameless icons please. I already surfed around Currys Spot and no luck. These icons are very dim, if you can also brighten them up to EPHD status that would appreciated..thank you

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-1.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-3.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-4.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-5.png
    2012-04-19 11:02 PM
    What is the name of your file? If it's named something like this [email protected] then it just goes into themes/Bundles/com.preferences.settings
    I named them "Games.png" and "[email protected]". If I load them in themes/Bundles/com.preferences.settings, they don't appear in FolderIcons as Foreground choices.
    2012-04-19 11:05 PM
    Hello,
    Can i have icon for barrel please???
    No icon. Only settings icons.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...eedeeprefs.png
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...deeprefs2x.png
    2012-04-19 11:08 PM
    Var/Mobile/Media/Foldericons! Select in settings.
    Hmmm. I moved my icons to Var/Mobile/Media/Foldericons/Foregrounds. They now appear settings, but still show up as BACKGROUNDS, not FOREGROUNDS whn selected.
    2012-04-19 11:13 PM
    Chevy sir I have a question for you.....is it possible to make your slide interactive.....not sure if that's the right word.....what I mean is it possible to have the images change when you touch the screen?
    I can do that pretty easy dude. Won't be til tomorrow or Saturday though.
    2012-04-19 11:13 PM
    Hmmm. I moved my icons to Var/Mobile/Media/Foldericons/Foregrounds. They now appear settings, but still show up as BACKGROUNDS, not FOREGROUNDS whn selected.
    They go in Foldericons folder. Doesn't matter what you name them. Turn on in settings. No Foregrounds nonsense. Put in Foldericons folder. Follow path I posted.
    2012-04-19 11:24 PM
    Big Thanks Bro exactly settings icon
    2012-04-19 11:25 PM
    A copl ecarriers that I was playing with.
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-carrier-tribal-copy.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-carrier-transformer-copy.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-carrier-slant-copy.jpg
    Carrier-SLant.psd
    Carrier-Transformer.psd
    Carrier-Tribal.psd
    The fonts are at teh end of the PSD name.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-04-19 at 11:32 PM.
    2012-04-19 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD