It worked ... the problem was my ifile for some reason...I deleted it and re installed and it works perfect

thanks A lot guys
    sure
    2010-10-16 01:41 AM
    Can someone please make me a LS with the contacts icon but saying ifile that's what I'm using that icon for thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-16 01:46 AM
    since remove background doesnt work yet..what are you guys using is there a alternative?
    2010-10-16 01:51 AM
    since remove background doesnt work yet..what are you guys using is there a alternative?
    I think switcher plus. But today I had an update for the remove background toggle!?
    2010-10-16 01:54 AM
    I think switcher plus. But today I had an update for the remove background toggle!?
    What? Is RB updated?
    2010-10-16 02:08 AM
    i had an update for remove BG toggle but it wouldnt let me update cause of a depedancy. I dont think it works on 4.1
    2010-10-16 02:09 AM
    rum love that font what's it called buddy?
    It's called edo font from iphoneruler...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-16 02:14 AM
    [QUOTE=rumcajs;5517112]It's called edo font from iphoneruler...

Same here...update didn't work...

2010-10-16 02:16 AM
    Hey guys. Where does the background image for the phone go. Can't seem to find it. Thanks
    2010-10-16 02:23 AM
    Hey guys. Where does the background image for the phone go. Can't seem to find it. Thanks
    You got to set your wallpaper either from wallpapers in settings or from photo app...

2010-10-16 02:25 AM
    They are doing great.......little one is taking some tests so I can catch smoke break...thanks for asking bro...

Time to quit smoking. It's bad for you. Congrats on the little one. It's going to change your life in so many ways. Just took the training wheels off my 3 yr olds bike. It was a proud moment for both of us

Have fun and don't spend too much time on your phone. Lol
    2010-10-16 02:29 AM
    Time to quit smoking. It's bad for you. Congrats on the little one. It's going to change your life in so many ways. Just took the training wheels off my 3 yr olds bike. It was a proud moment for both of us

Have fun and don't spend too much time on your phone. Lol
    I'm so looking forward to moments like one you just had....thanks bro...

2010-10-16 02:35 AM
    Try Remove Recents. I like it and it works fine.
    2010-10-16 02:45 AM
    Thanks
    2010-10-16 02:46 AM
    Does it work with 4.1?
    2010-10-16 02:52 AM
    Sorry. I meant the background image for the mobilephone app. Like behind the keypresses.
    2010-10-16 03:20 AM
    Hey guys can't get my respring and winterboard Ls to work where do they go and what do I name them I'm pretty good with ifile but Im stumped right now probably the six pack I just had lol.
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-10-16 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 03:33 AM
    Can someone please help me get this damn Seesmic icon skinned!!!!!! It is the last one and I can't seem to figure out the bundle folder name. I have a ton of icons I can use but don't know where to place them. I've asked numerous times but this thread moves so quickly that the request always seems to be lost in the mix. See below:

Please, please, please! Thank you.
    2010-10-16 03:43 AM
    Hey guys can't get my respring and winterboard Ls to work where do they go and what do I name them I'm pretty good with ifile but Im stumped right now probably the six pack I just had lol.
    Respring LS goes to var/mobile/Library/SBSettings it's named respring.png...not sure if "r" is capital or not...can't help with WB LS im using WB from settings...

2010-10-16 03:55 AM
    Can someone please help me get this damn Seesmic icon skinned!!!!!! It is the last one and I can't seem to figure out the bundle folder name. I have a ton of icons I can use but don't know where to place them. I've asked numerous times but this thread moves so quickly that the request always seems to be lost in the mix. See below:

Please, please, please! Thank you.
    Seesmic bundle: com.seesmic.client
    Icon name: [email protected]

Not sure if "I" is in caps or not...my phone fonts are in Caps only.

2010-10-16 03:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD