Hello everyone. Someone Know wich Fonts is this

Tia
    Hello. May I ask what font you use? thanks
    2012-04-22 03:43 PM
    Manny congrats on the gold brother. Thanks for all that you do and the great vibe you put out on this thread and every thread you are a part of. Glad I have had the honor of being in you company and everyone else company that does so much great work on here.
    Congrats to Mr Curry for the addition to you family enjoy my friend.
    Won't be on too much today it is my wife's baby shower for our little girl due in three weeks. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend now get your squad on.
    2012-04-22 04:00 PM

Heyho Manni

First I wanna congrat you to your very well deserved new colour
    Looks so nice to see you in gold

You are allways so helpfull and are pulling out absolutely gorgeous stuff
    As the one above and I'm really excited for it!!!

Go on doing your thing, bro
    It's greatly appreciated !!!
    Thanky so much for all you are contributing to our community.

Regards ...

Miriam
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2012-04-22 at 04:06 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-04-22 04:02 PM
    Anyone have original pic of this hottie?

Chevy's flip clock girl
    Chevy's LS, my girls

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10030952/tem...clockgirl.jpeg
    2012-04-22 04:33 PM
    That would be Kelly Monaco.
    2012-04-22 05:00 PM
    Manny congrats on the gold brother. Thanks for all that you do and the great vibe you put out on this thread and every thread you are a part of. Glad I have had the honor of being in you company and everyone else company that does so much great work on here.
    Congrats to Mr Curry for the addition to you family enjoy my friend.
    Won't be on too much today it is my wife's baby shower for our little girl due in three weeks. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend now get your squad on.
    Thank you my friend, the honor has been mutual. Congrats on your upcoming addition to the family, may be be, indeed and divine blessing!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-22 05:02 PM
    Dude, congrats on your new born..and I would personally thanks for everything that you've done, creating such awesome icons & loaders
    Keep the good work brotha..
    2012-04-22 05:02 PM
    Heyho Manni

First I wanna congrat you to your very well deserved new colour
    Looks so nice to see you in gold

You are allways so helpfull and are pulling out absolutely gorgeous stuff
    As the one above and I'm really excited for it!!!

Go on doing your thing, bro
    It's greatly appreciated !!!
    Thanky so much for all you are contributing to our community.

Regards ...

Miriam
    Miriam, I am humbled and have gratitude for your good thoughts and well wishes, I thank you. It's always a pleasure.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-22 05:03 PM
    SAMPrefs for the new Unlock -

Bundle : com.bingner.samprefs (But shows no loading )
    2012-04-22 06:46 PM
    Hello everyone. Someone Know wich Fonts is this

Tia
    I believe that would be Qarmic Sans Font, you can donwload/ install it from Cydia to be used with BytaFont
    2012-04-22 06:57 PM
    Can someone help me when I use springtomize2 it will not remove the time from the status bar but other features work is there known tweaks that could cause this problem
    2012-04-22 08:26 PM
    Can someone help me when I use springtomize2 it will not remove the time from the status bar but other features work is there known tweaks that could cause this problem

you need to go to "SBSettings/more/sbsettings options" and turn off "statusbar free mem" and "24 hour format" (if they are enabled of course)
    2012-04-22 08:34 PM
    SAMPrefs for the new Unlock -

Bundle : com.bingner.samprefs (But shows no loading )
    This app might not have LS....
    2012-04-22 08:47 PM
    I believe that would be Qarmic Sans Font, you can donwload/ install it from Cydia to be used with BytaFont
    Jo right thanks man
    2012-04-22 09:17 PM
    Here it is, for those that want it. Down and dirty, quick and fast, all it is.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2727369/Durb...0Center_ND.zip
    Where exactly would I put this ? Also, not too sure how to get my location for the gps for this lockscreen. Much appreciated....
    2012-04-22 09:44 PM
    Need some help. Trying to change the font for my temp in one of my lockscreens I am attaching pictures of the fonts and .css file and it won't work. Just when I think I am getting the hang of this stuff I fail.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335124819.068522.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335124845.804315.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335124865.660622.jpg  
    2012-04-22 10:01 PM
    Where exactly would I put this ? Also, not too sure how to get my location for the gps for this lockscreen. Much appreciated....
    You have to ssh the folder into /var/stash/Themes directory and then select in Winterboard.This is not GPS, only Native Weather. You need to install weathericon from Cydia.
    @Metaserph
    2012-04-22 10:21 PM
    Need some help. Trying to change the font for my temp in one of my lockscreens I am attaching pictures of the fonts and .css file and it won't work. Just when I think I am getting the hang of this stuff I fail.
    About the only difference I see between what you have and what I have on one of mine is I have the } on a separate line. Meaning ...
    src: url (fortune.ttf);
    }
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-22 at 10:28 PM.
    2012-04-22 10:25 PM
    I think your font source calls the font from the root directory of the theme but the font is inside Main directory. Change to this:
    "src: url(../../Main/nautigal.ttf);" try that. Otherwise one of the code masters will help, I'm sure.
    @Metaserph
    2012-04-22 10:34 PM
    you need to go to "SBSettings/more/sbsettings options" and turn off "statusbar free mem" and "24 hour format" (if they are enabled of course)
    Thanks!!!!!
    2012-04-22 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD