@Jay&Nico! What's good brothers? Not much on my end. Had a little time to tinker today. Never enough ladies on the device!

Never enough ladies on the device hows this one Pinoy
    2012-04-25 10:28 PM
    Almost ready will probable post tomorrow is tonights test go okay.

2012-04-25 10:39 PM

Never enough ladies on the device hows this one Pinoy
    Nice!
    2012-04-25 10:59 PM
    My Calendar!

Put these images in Calendar Folder! Or Not!

Download PutImagesInCalendarFolder.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Oh dear lord, be still my heart! Pinoy, brilliant bro! I need to "get busy".
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-25 11:02 PM
    PlayBoy

My Calendar!

Download PutImagesInCalendarFolder.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    2012-04-25 11:04 PM
    My Calendar!

I downloaded the images, unarchived them, cut them and pasted them into the calendar file, but image doesn't show up. Do the images need to go into a folder that already exists? Here is a screen shot of the calendar file:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/golfinglenn/
    Last edited by Golfinglenn; 2012-04-26 at 12:11 AM.
    2012-04-26 12:07 AM
    I downloaded the images, unarchived them, cut them and pasted them into the calendar file, but image doesn't show up. Do the images need to go into a folder that already exists? Here is a screen shot of the calendar file:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/golfinglenn/
    Cut and Pasted? Just drop the four images into com.apple.mobilecal, respring
    2012-04-26 12:14 AM
    Hey Pinoy, how's it going. Hope you're having a great day, from the looks of it, you are.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-26 12:22 AM
    Hey Pinoy, how's it going. Hope you're having a great day, from the looks of it, you are.
    Sup brudda, same old same my friend. Duckin and Weavin! Getting these kids ready for baseball games. How are you?
    2012-04-26 01:08 AM
    Sup brudda, same old same my friend. Duckin and Weavin! Getting these kids ready for baseball games. How are you?
    I'm good bro. Getting the kids ready for baseball bring memories, I coached for several years. Have fun bro!
    @Metaserph
    2012-04-26 01:12 AM
    I'm good bro. Getting the kids ready for baseball bring memories, I coached for several years. Have fun bro!
    Yup Yup, have a good evening my freind!
    2012-04-26 01:15 AM
    My LS for now just changed wall....

Sorry for that skype bar Talking with brother right now..

2012-04-26 02:02 AM
    Stanley Cup playoff are on tonight! Woohoo!

Whew I had to take that last screenshot down! Lol, I had a brief moment of lost-my-damn-mind-itis. But I'm back now..hahaha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by jrnationfan88; 2012-04-26 at 03:47 AM.
    2012-04-26 02:49 AM
    Salve, scusate il mio inglese ma sono italiano
    mi piace tantissimo il tema Elite PRO HD e vorrei sapere come faccio ad avere questa LS e lo status bar sempre di questa foto

Hi, sorry for my English but I am Italian
    I really like the theme Elite PRO HD and would like to know how do I get this LS and the status bar always this photo

just backward a couple pages, EricB has done the job bro, I change the font a bit..
    as the status bar is a part of paid theme and I'm afraid I can't share that..

My Calendar!

Salamat bro!
    Last edited by smr_95; 2012-04-26 at 03:25 AM.
    2012-04-26 03:20 AM
    Cut and Pasted? Just drop the four images into com.apple.mobilecal, respring
    Nice background but where is the com.apple.mobilecal located?

thx !
    2012-04-26 03:42 AM
    Nice background but where is the com.apple.mobilecal located?

thx !
    It's in the bundles folder in the main theme.
    2012-04-26 03:47 AM
    It's in the bundles folder in the main theme.
    Thx...

Any idea why I still have the grid?

2012-04-26 04:03 AM
    Icon for iCleaner

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icleaner.png

2012-04-26 04:16 AM
    Icon for iCleaner

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icleaner.png
    Thanx I just tried that and damn I had 3.6 gigs and after the cleaning I have now 8 gigs 😃
    2012-04-26 04:18 AM
    Mate those are amazing! Just found out that A LOT of icons on my phone are made by you. Thanks you so much! Could you perhaps make the icons without the frame, it's a AppStore application. I forgot to mention that! :3
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-f83a5fb063464d7ddedcd33671bd3329ymf0dgxlzmllbgqtmy1hcnr3b3jrlmpwzw-.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-untitled-1.png

Cheers

2012-04-26 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD