very nice
    does anyone know how i can get it to dispay all weather info? ie city description etc etc

thanks very much
    hey brother, here's a version of that lockscreen with weather info on it for you.. i also changed the Layer.png so you could see more of the pics behind the icons and resized the pics so they fit a lot better (i was being lazy having fullscreen pics behind only a semi transparent layer in the first place so i'm glad you asked cos now i fixed it!) i used Schnedi's code again so it's thanks to him(again ) as well as Durben, Waverly, and of course Ian Nicoll for the awesome clock..Anyway, let me know if it's what you were after or not bro
    Attachment 582248

BlackFlip2.theme.zip
    and while i was playing with that one for you i came up with a simple LS..nothin special, but some people might like it so..
    Attachment 582249 Attachment 582250

there's actually two versions, one with a transparent slider and one with a slider, and i thought i'd just post both BlackFlipLS.theme.zip
    BlackFlipLS(no slider).theme.zip
    oops, one more thing..in case anyone doesn't know how to mod iconoclasm plists, this is the layout for it BlackFlip2.plist.zip
    Last edited by nateD; 2012-04-26 at 03:53 PM.
    2012-04-26 01:54 PM
    Thanks man. Really just a quick mod
    I might sort the text put to something less cluttered, get some Batman esque background pics and put it out if anyone wants. Won't get time until later in the week though.
    Later this afternoon I'm going to burn the edges a little, just noticed I left the inner reflection of light on the frame edges and it makes it look like fuzz in places. I'll get the overlay back to you then brother, but looks good. You should defo do this one, I think.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-26 02:23 PM
    [
    Eric
    very nice might look nice with a babe standing at the balcony, with animated weather??!!
    how about two babes?
    ATTACH=CONFIG]582246[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-overlay1.png  
    Last edited by nateD; 2012-04-26 at 03:43 PM.
    2012-04-26 02:36 PM
    Getting there. Gotta figure out how to put the glass back in the door after cutting it out.
    Humble suggestion. Never "cut" anything out, just mask it. That way you can come back and select the inverse mask (the glass in this case) and create a subtle layer that can mimic the glass transparency from the original. Having said that, either create a layer from the cutouts or redo just so you have the original intact, using masks. But you know that.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-26 02:53 PM
    Good morning everyone...Hope everyone has a good one...We got past humpday...thank goodness..haha

Panthers play tonight, game 7!
    @Disney_Nation
    Professional photographer for film production and numerous professional sports franchises....
    'What we do in life, echoes in eternity'
    2012-04-26 03:17 PM
    Hi all,

Can anyone help me with the loading screens please? Apperently I can only get the "old school" loading screens to show, and I really like the new ones. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

And I saw some pictures of the dial-pad with the "LHF standardscript"-font

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-24636497.png

How can I get this on my dial pad? I also would like that font for the icon-labels, so if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know..

Thank you very much.
    2012-04-26 03:46 PM
    Hi all,

Can anyone help me with the loading screens please? Apperently I can only get the "old school" loading screens to show, and I really like the new ones. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

And I saw some pictures of the dial-pad with the "LHF standardscript"-font

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-24636497.png

How can I get this on my dial pad? I also would like that font for the icon-labels, so if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know..

Thank you very much.
    You probably installed the loading screens theme from the repo. It contains old loading screens for phone, mail, settings and a few more. Just uninstall it and use the new ones in the frameless icon.theme!

Good luck!
    2012-04-26 04:38 PM
    Sure as soon as I get home..
    Thanks boss, it looks great. I appreciate it. I like the lady pixs but ya know I can't always have them on my phone. There's nothing wrong with the Buddah ones though.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-04-26 04:40 PM
    You probably installed the loading screens theme from the repo. It contains old loading screens for phone, mail, settings and a few more. Just uninstall it and use the new ones in the frameless icon.theme!

Good luck!
    Thx! That did the job.

If someone knows how to change the icon-label-font and/or the dial-pad-font (I mean the buttons), please let me know how...

Thx
    2012-04-26 04:47 PM
    hey brother, here's a version of that lockscreen with weather info on it for you.. i also changed the Layer.png so you could see more of the pics behind the icons and resized the pics so they fit a lot better (i was being lazy having fullscreen pics behind only a semi transparent layer in the first place so i'm glad you asked cos now i fixed it!) i used Schnedi's code again so it's thanks to him(again ) as well as Durben, Waverly, and of course Ian Nicoll for the awesome clock..Anyway, let me know if it's what you were after or not bro
    Attachment 582248

BlackFlip2.theme.zip
    and while i was playing with that one for you i came up with a simple LS..nothin special, but some people might like it so..
    Attachment 582249 Attachment 582250

there's actually two versions, one with a transparent slider and one with a slider, and i thought i'd just post both BlackFlipLS.theme.zip
    BlackFlipLS(no slider).theme.zip
    oops, one more thing..in case anyone doesn't know how to mod iconoclasm plists, this is the layout for it BlackFlip2.plist.zip
    Hey nateD

Thanks so much, 2 requests more please??

1: Can you make it GPS based?

2: Can it have animated weather like Ians's mods?

thanks so much
    2012-04-26 04:55 PM
    Non amimated Thunderstorm

Animated Thunderstorm

Need a opion are the rain drops in the last pic big enough, don't want to make them too big and have them look ugly, or fake)
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-04-26 at 04:59 PM.
    2012-04-26 04:56 PM
    Thanks boss, it looks great. I appreciate it. I like the lady pixs but ya know I can't always have them on my phone. There's nothing wrong with the Buddah ones though.
    you're welcome, I just want somethin' different so I came up with that Budhist temple, it's one of UNESCO world heritage..out of topic but if you wanna know more about the temple here it is..
    Borobudur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    2012-04-26 04:57 PM
    In need of some assistance. My iPhone crashed about a week ago, updated to 5.1 so I haven't been following the thread but now my camera & photo's app are not theming. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
    2012-04-26 05:11 PM
    Non amimated Thunderstorm

Animated Thunderstorm

Need a opion are the rain drops in the last pic big enough, don't want to make them too big and have them look ugly, or fake)
    It looks great. Compare with the scene and the rain drops, it looks more real. When is it released?
    2012-04-26 05:23 PM
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]~iphone.png

In need of some assistance. My iPhone crashed about a week ago, updated to 5.1 so I haven't been following the thread but now my camera & photo's app are not theming. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
    2012-04-26 05:46 PM
    Native Weather Beta 2 Ipad Port
    Credits
    Subywrex
    Dacalme
    Durben
    Ian Nichols
    David Ashman - Creating LibWeather and WeatherIcon
    Me Ipad port

Things you need: LibWeather, WeatherIcon, belfry

beta 2

-Multi Languages
    -Animated Weather (can turn off in config.js)
    -completely redone animated weather elements.
    -multi step day and night backgrounds for different condition when animation is enabled
    -added in high and low for the current day
    -HD static weather images

Native Weather Beta2 Ipad.zip
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-04-30 at 05:23 PM.
    2012-04-26 06:17 PM
    Humble suggestion. Never "cut" anything out, just mask it. That way you can come back and select the inverse mask (the glass in this case) and create a subtle layer that can mimic the glass transparency from the original. Having said that, either create a layer from the cutouts or redo just so you have the original intact, using masks. But you know that.
    To be honest Meta, I have very little experience with masking and have pretty much no idea what you're talking about
    2012-04-26 06:33 PM
    Mate, just create a map in the Folders map called: iCleaner.app - Icon and LS are called: [email protected] and [email protected]

Hope this helps!
    I'm sure that works but here is the bundle id
    " org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner.b "
    Of course I got this from app info and it helped me
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2012-04-26 06:38 PM
    When I try to install iCleaner on Cydia I get this. Has anyone ever gotten this? I haven't.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335458610.914709.jpg  
    2012-04-26 06:43 PM
    Mate, just create a map in the Folders map called: iCleaner.app - Icon and LS are called: [email protected] and [email protected]

Hope this helps!
    Wasn't aware of that, thank you very much. Ten times easier...lol
    2012-04-26 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD