Apparently it was just something wrong with my phone and Cydia. I ran fsWipeCache and opened Cydia. Installed fine after that.

Got the overlay done. Unless there's a way to create a reflection effect in the glass. Changed the background images. Just have to adjust the info on the lockscreen now.
    That looks just fine to me bro,that's just me.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-26 10:14 PM
    That looks just fine to me bro,that's just me.
    Is it possible to make the windows reflect? I'm guessing not, but I thought maybe use something like the dock reflection mask.
    2012-04-26 10:16 PM
    does anyone have iconoclasm layout maker, and if so, what bundle name and icon name did you use to get it to theme?
    2012-04-26 10:20 PM
    yes Eric, it's possible to create translucent reflections to give the window glass a more realistic feel, if you want to. The reflection on the dock is a similar effect executed a little different. If you feel like it have a go. My opinion is the dramatic effects are, like in theater, exaggerated to give more impact. Real life is not that dramatic so pick your poison. I wouldn't do too much because in the end, I want to see through the window, not be distracted by it.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-26 10:20 PM
    Weird, iCleaner freed up just under 3GB of memory for me. Worked great!

Salve come faccio a cambiare l'icona di iCleaner con quella qui sopra, e cambiare anche il loading del tweak???
    Hi how do I change the icon iCleaner with the one above, and also change the loading of tweak??
    2012-04-26 10:23 PM
    i could not get the bundle method to work either, but if you use the folder method, it works fine.

iCleaner.app

[email protected]
    [email protected]

does anyone have iconoclasm layout maker, and if so, what bundle name and icon name did you use to get it to theme?
    com.jailpod.Iconoclasm-Layout-Maker
    2012-04-26 10:29 PM
    Woah. Awesome Theme

Here's some camera icons

Last edited by Emphasiz3d; 2012-04-26 at 10:39 PM.
    2012-04-26 10:35 PM
    Is it possible to make the windows reflect? I'm guessing not, but I thought maybe use something like the dock reflection mask.
    I think the reflections would have to be in the weather image itself..for example, cut the reflections out of the actual picture..and then on the weather image, copy and paste the part that would be in the reflections and just rotate what you pasted to the proper angle. Keeping in mind that perspective has to be correct..so to clarify..you are going to have the full weather image behind the overlay like you already do. Cut out the reflections in the window from the overlay. Then copy and paste a section to the left of the overlay (on the weather image) and rotate accordingly.
    Last edited by TheBeastSS2; 2012-04-26 at 10:48 PM.
    2012-04-26 10:40 PM
    GOOD NEWS, everyone!! I'm jailbroken again!! I stole my kids' iPod touch and JB it. So, I'm in the process of setting up my cydia tweaks, iFile, and what have you, and then I'm downloading themes and widgets again. Shoul be interesting to see my three year old's and my eight year old's faces when they see their iPods in the morning.
    2012-04-26 11:09 PM
    GOOD NEWS, everyone!! I'm jailbroken again!! I stole my kids' iPod touch and JB it. So, I'm in the process of setting up my cydia tweaks, iFile, and what have you, and then I'm downloading themes and widgets again. Shoul be interesting to see my three year old's and my eight year old's faces when they see their iPods in the morning.
    Ut oh, I better run to the hardware store and buy 50 gallons of pink paint.
    @Metaserph
    2012-04-26 11:12 PM
    Ut oh, I better run to the hardware store and buy 50 gallons of pink paint.
    Hahahaha!!! I'm going to making my own pink mod for rebirth, so wish me luck. I figured I learn to do it, so I don't have to ask anymore.
    2012-04-26 11:19 PM
    If you want pink Mamajaay click my sig
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-04-26 11:20 PM
    How do I remove these passcode boxes? Any help would be greatly appreciated?
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_1444.png

How do I remove these passcode boxes? Any help would be greatly appreciated?
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_1444.png
    I forgot to mention; I'm on 5.0.1 and I have EPHD iOS 5. Thanks
    Last edited by gza005; 2012-04-26 at 11:44 PM.
    2012-04-26 11:40 PM
    Wow!!! Awesome Theme
    2012-04-26 11:46 PM
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    2012-04-26 11:57 PM
    Thanks Manny. It makes perfect sense. I used the wand cuz it was easier at the time. I know if it's a intricate picture I would practice with the pen.

If ya ever come back to MN I have to take you up on a lesson with PhotoShop.

Any word about the new weather one you came up with?
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2012-04-27 at 12:05 AM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-04-27 12:01 AM
    Edit. Not ready yet
    2012-04-27 12:27 AM
    Hi all you guys and girls @ ephd

Iphone ie send me all his icons, loadingscreens aso and i upload it to photopucket

EPHD 2012 by Iphone ie pictures by elilab - Photobucket

loadingscreens and walls will come as a subfolder soon.

all credits to Iphone ie,

have fun with this theme.

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2012-04-27 12:32 AM
    Ok. Now I'm satisfied with it. Maybe. Haha. AAAANNNNDDDD...same credits go out to the creators of the Native weather widget and Curry for his slider.

Balcony native weather.zip
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-27 at 02:58 AM.
    2012-04-27 12:44 AM
    I've got an odd one. My Cydia Loading Screen suddenly reverted back to an old image that's not even on my phone any more. I tried respring, reboot, replacing the correct image - nothing works. Any ideas where that old image could be coming from??
    2012-04-27 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD