I've got an odd one. My Cydia Loading Screen suddenly reverted back to an old image that's not even on my phone any more. I tried respring, reboot, replacing the correct image - nothing works. Any ideas where that old image could be coming from??
    From here....

2012-04-27 01:01 AM
    Thanks for the link elilab
    2012-04-27 01:22 AM
    If you've downloaded the weather widget that I posted, replace the Lock.css file in Balcony native weather/Resources/Css/Main with this one:

Lock.css

My apologies. I didn't notice the black border on the bottom and right in the screen shot until something started showing through. I had to go back in and make some adjustments.

Also, fixed the original link. It has the corrected Lock.css file now.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-27 at 01:41 AM.
    2012-04-27 01:33 AM
    [QUOTE=rumcajs;6506475]From here....

Thanks for the tip, but not it. The old loader isn't in there... Any other ideas?
    2012-04-27 01:39 AM
    Thanks Manny. It makes perfect sense. I used the wand cuz it was easier at the time. I know if it's a intricate picture I would practice with the pen.

If ya ever come back to MN I have to take you up on a lesson with PhotoShop.

Any word about the new weather one you came up with?
    Thanks bro and definitely it's on next time in MN. Rob is adding to the update major and minor changes, it's definitely worth waiting on. The widgets will come with it.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-27 01:43 AM
    Nice. It'll be worth the wait for sure.
    2012-04-27 02:19 AM
    2 Camera icons
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-camera.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-camera1.png  
    2012-04-27 02:39 AM
    Ok. Now I'm satisfied with it. Maybe. Haha. AAAANNNNDDDD...same credits go out to the creators of the Native weather widget and Curry for his slider.

Balcony native weather.zip
    Does this have the girls on the balcony?
    2012-04-27 02:41 AM
    Does this have the girls on the balcony?
    Haha. No. But, if whoever posted that screenshot earlier wants to send the girls over, I can make two overlays to choose from

Also, I released the widget just a little early. Once night hit I noticed that one of the images ended up giving a double railing effect. So, I changed that night image. Here's the new one if anyone wants to add it to the widget if they've already downloaded it (It's already named properly). Drop it into the Images/Time folder. Also, the link is updated with this already.

In the widget:

Last edited by EricB78; 2012-04-27 at 02:56 AM.
    2012-04-27 02:42 AM
    Awesome work EricB!
    2012-04-27 03:06 AM
    Canhy anybody please edit the following to make it like retina icon and retina loading screen. cause the quality is like for 3gs when i use it on my iphone 4s. thanks.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...Foursquare.png
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...areLoading.png

Anyone mind helping me? Hmmm
    Last edited by Roszaidee; 2012-04-27 at 03:37 AM.
    2012-04-27 03:12 AM
    Big thanks to Curryking, zoo
    and thanks to my man B for helping me with the clock position

Last edited by smr_95; 2012-04-27 at 04:53 AM.
    2012-04-27 04:50 AM
    Thanks everyone for the nice and positiv feedback on my very first lockscreen! (CK Monochrome LS). I appreciate it!

I also made the LS into a .deb for those who are too lazy (like me) and want to install it via Cydia. Just add http://curry.hitart.com to your resources and go for it...

Since there are a couple of people out there that actually like my style, I won't stop after this one...

WIP (CK CircleClock), early stage... the circles are animated and will adjust to the time

Either that simple way or I'll combine it with a slideshow, similar to Chevy's CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS... basically just changing the flipcklock with this one...

Big thanks to Curryking, zoo
    and thanks to my man B for helping me with the clock position

[...]
    I like it, nice work! I designed the slider to work on a bright background tho, you might want to adjust that
    Last edited by Curryking; 2012-04-27 at 05:06 AM.
    2012-04-27 04:58 AM
    Thanks everyone for the nice and positiv feedback on my very first lockscreen! (CK Monochrome LS). I appreciate it!

I also made the LS into a .deb for those who are too lazy (like me) and want to install it via Cydia. Just add http://curry.hitart.com to your resources and go for it...

Since there are a couple of people out there that actually like my style, I won't stop after this one...

WIP (CK CircleClock), early stage... the circles are animated and will adjust to the time

Either that simple way or I'll combine it with a slideshow, similar to Chevy's CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS... basically just changing the flipcklock with this one...

I like it, nice work! I designed the slider to work on a bright background tho, you might want to adjust that
    thanks to you Curry!, and thanks for the feedback.
    2012-04-27 05:10 AM

Talking about "flip" lmao!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-04-27 05:13 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-messages-copy.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-phone-copy.png

Would someone be able to frame these in frameless icons please
    2012-04-27 05:43 AM

awesome work bro!
    2012-04-27 08:05 AM
    Me atm,
    thanks to 1st Shift & wall creator

Last edited by smr_95; 2012-04-27 at 10:59 AM.
    2012-04-27 08:47 AM
    More native weather for the iPad
    2012-04-27 10:50 AM
    Hey nateD

Thanks so much, 2 requests more please??

1: Can you make it GPS based?

2: Can it have animated weather like Ians's mods?

thanks so much
    hey bro, i think it may already be gps enabled because it's schnedi's code i used, and i think it's written to be dual weather(Schnedi, if you read this please correct me if i'm wrong! ) so if you just change your var locale to "0"(in the config.js) instead of your location code it should revert to gps weather...sorry i can't check myself for you because i'm one of the few still clinging to ios4.3.5... which brings me to your second request...i'm sorry but i'm not 100% sure how to add gps animated weather to the mod because i won't be able to check it works/make adjustments to position etc on my phone first. i could do it non-gps for you no worries but maybe one of the masters ie Durben, Schnedi can hook you up with gps animated brother.. sorry about that bro, but try the var locale to "0" and let me know if it works anyway mate. cheers
    2012-04-27 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD