has anyone made a compass skin
    2012-05-02 06:50 AM
    has anyone made a compass skin
    This is one thing you may not get from me, I just never even think of opening the app Id much rather spend time in things that I see on a day to day basis

The landscape calc is still WIP, thats another item that gets little use on my device, but this will be done for the final ver
    2012-05-02 06:53 AM
    Cool, it was great t jump in at the right time with this update. Thanks looking forward to it.
    2012-05-02 06:57 AM
    Cool, it was great t jump in at the right time with this update. Thanks looking forward to it.
    I thought I was a couple weeks too late, but I am anxious to see how everyone like using the new update

thanks for your support!!
    2012-05-02 07:00 AM
    the update looks awsome!!!.... downloading now:P
    2012-05-02 07:01 AM
    This is one thing you may not get from me, I just never even think of opening the app Id much rather spend time in things that I see on a day to day basis

The landscape calc is still WIP, thats another item that gets little use on my device, but this will be done for the final ver
    Awesome update Rob...thanks...
    2012-05-02 07:02 AM
    I am getting a size mismatched error in cydia when trying to DL chevys LS's, anyone else?
    2012-05-02 07:03 AM
    Thank you barsoverbeats it looks great!

Is probly uploading
    2012-05-02 07:04 AM
    Totally appreciate your interest bro!
    It looks like a great SB mode and been wanting to change from what I've got with the ribbon theme.. time to step it up a notch! BAAM!
    2012-05-02 07:08 AM
    EPHD ChevyMuscleCar Animated Weather Widgets Version 1.5 By the Legendary ChevyMuscleCar!!
    CMC_WB_GPSEliteProHD2012_WeatherSS Springboard Weather, GPS driven, Beautiful Images by CurryKing!
    CMC_GPS_DoubleWeatherRotation Double GPS eye candy with ROTATING weather images!?!?! Big ups to Pinoy for his off the wall weather images!!

It looks like a great SB mode and been wanting to change from what I've got with the ribbon theme.. time to step it up a notch! BAAM!
    It was uploading for the size mismatch error this is one of the sickest SB widget I have ever seen thats for sure!! Thanks CMC!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2012-05-02 at 07:30 AM.
    2012-05-02 07:15 AM
    The modmyi is themed now GREAT! Every new thing I've seen soo far is beautiful thanx Rob 😃
    2012-05-02 07:18 AM
    Thank you barsoverbeats it looks great!

Is probly uploading
    Only thing I don't like about keeping my brothers up to date, is that I don't get to hit you with all the update all at once. Its like the trickle update!
    2012-05-02 07:19 AM
    Hey Chevy, is the LS that you were working on that I PM'd you about included!?
    2012-05-02 07:20 AM
    Hey Chevy, is the LS that you were working on that I PM'd you about included!?
    I think he may still be working his azz off on the one you may be thinking about dude sleeps less that I do!
    2012-05-02 07:24 AM
    I think he may still be working his azz off on the one you may be thinking about dude sleeps less that I do!
    Is that possible?
    2012-05-02 07:26 AM
    EPHD ChevyMuscleCar Animated Weather Widgets Version 1.5 By the Legendary ChevyMuscleCar!!
    CMC_WB_GPSEliteProHD2012_WeatherSS Springboard Weather, GPS driven, Beautiful Images by CurryKing!
    CMC_GPS_DoubleWeatherRotation Double GPS eye candy with ROTATING weather images!?!?! Big ups to Pinoy for his off the wall weather images!!

It was uploading for the size mismatch error this is one of the sickest SB widget I have ever seen thats for sure!! Thanks CMC!
    Wow! I want that gps double rotating LS how do I get it?
    2012-05-02 07:40 AM
    thanks for the update bars, your update looks so good on my phone! and love the new ls, you guys are geniuses and that's an understatement.
    2012-05-02 07:51 AM
    Wow! I want that gps double rotating LS how do I get it?
    If you have the theme, you just need to open Cydia, and update the "EPHD ChevyMuscleCar Animated Weather Widgets" to match version 1.5, if you don't have the theme, you can check with Chevy, but the widgets and mods are usually for owners of the theme. Im pretty sure I don't have any un satisfied customers out there

If you want access to my private repo with all the goodies, you can send a donation to [email protected] and I will send you the instructions on adding my repo to Cydia, and getting the theme
    2012-05-02 08:07 AM
    If you have the theme, you just need to open Cydia, and update the "EPHD ChevyMuscleCar Animated Weather Widgets" to match version 1.5, if you don't have the theme, you can check with Chevy, but the widgets and mods are usually for owners of the theme. Im pretty sure I don't have any un satisfied customers out there

If you want access to my private repo with all the goodies, you can send a donation to [email protected] and I will send you the instructions on adding my repo to Cydia, and getting the theme
    Ah I have the theme and updated everything this morning but didn't see this in winterboard will double check
    2012-05-02 08:10 AM

I would have to disagree as I know myself and a few others complained about massive battery drainage after installing your theme due to excessive staring. i want my money back =]
    2012-05-02 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD