Cant thank u now with the mmi app but nevertheless thanks, lets see if this solves the prob:-)

I was able to compile the deb, however this what the description looks like... The n's are visible as text instead of acting as line/enter breaks....
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336413376.646217.jpg  
    Last edited by wakeenaushad; 2012-05-07 at 08:53 PM.
    2012-05-07 08:26 PM
    Cant thank u now with the mmi app but nevertheless thanks, lets see if this solves the prob:-)

I was able to compile the deb, however this what the description looks like... The n's are visible as text instead of acting as line/enter breaks....
    ok, did not thought about that. "/n" is for a line break in the console. i think html isn't working either. so it's just not possible than (I think). a reason may be that the description part should be a short one liner, that describes your program briefly (this part is shown in the overviews on Cydia). If you want to describe even more (with line breaks, photos, etc.), you have to use the "Depiction" option. that let's you link to an (cydia) external side, that will be embedded in your Cydia page and you can use html to set up a fancy description...

like: http://modmyi.com/info/eliteprohd.php
    Last edited by Curryking; 2012-05-07 at 09:24 PM.
    2012-05-07 09:21 PM
    Yo CurryKing,

are you gonna update the frameless icons and loaders in your cydia repo?
    2012-05-07 10:20 PM
    Hows the other lock screen mod coming chevy? The one you posted last time on youtube.
    This vid shows some options all through config.js
    Still working on forecast. Shown in second clip.
    CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube
    2012-05-07 10:38 PM
    " to boldly go where.." I have no earthly idea but wip. Good morning.

Very nice Manny!

This vid shows some options all through config.js
    Still working on forecast. Shown in second clip.
    CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube
    Sick Chevy!
    2012-05-07 10:47 PM
    Hey guys, I love the dedication and quality that goes into this thread!

With Diablo 3 coming ever closer and my inner fanboy going nuts I was wondering if someone would be willing to create a fitting stylin' LS with one of the wallpapers?
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-wallpaper009-1920x1200.jpg
    or is completely unfitting?
    2012-05-07 11:58 PM
    Im looking for some one that wants to make a LS with me Pm me for more info ...

2012-05-08 12:15 AM
    Im looking for some one that wants to make a LS with me Pm me for more info ...
    I hate PMs lol
    What's up, I might get some time this week.
    Grab my iMessage from your bro
    2012-05-08 12:18 AM
    You know nik was talking with Durben earlier wished I would've modded his,subs and dacals version as it had native and gps but I modded schnedi's version which only had gps so I didn't go back from square one and continued on with just the gps version schnedi shared.

you can copy the needed files for the "native" widget and edit the uniaw.js
    no need to remake anything!!
    2012-05-08 12:25 AM
    "..please fasten your seat belts, we are now entering the Romulan Nebula, prepare for landing.." still WIPing it

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-05-08 12:39 AM
    Hows the other lock screen mod coming chevy? The one you posted last time on youtube.
    It's the same one idle just renamed it ultimate...
    2012-05-08 12:47 AM
    Hello Gang,

can someone tell me when you will send a Video via email than nothing changed
    first pic (blue line)
    second pic (Icons white)

can someone help please
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336427209.073674.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336427276.204266.jpg  
    2012-05-08 12:49 AM
    I didn't see the lockscreen in the video. I'll watch it again. How's it coming? Almost ready to share?
    2012-05-08 12:50 AM
    you can copy the needed files for the "native" widget and edit the uniaw.js
    no need to remake anything!!
    Easy for you to say lol! Dang near go crosseyed as is lol! May see how hard it is to do. Thanks schnedi. Btw I follow u on twitter. I'm 70impala206

I didn't see the lockscreen in the video. I'll watch it again. How's it coming? Almost ready to share?
    Yeah pretty close just have to combine configs and such just figured out why I was getting a white boarder and sorted that just want to be as perfect as I can do
    2012-05-08 12:50 AM
    "..please fasten your seat belts, we are now entering the Romulan Nebula, prepare for landing.." still WIPing it

Crazy Colors! Wow
    2012-05-08 12:54 AM
    Man all that is so sick Chevy. I want it all. Love it man. Hoping soon for a share.

Easy for you to say lol! Dang near go crosseyed as is lol! May see how hard it is to do. Thanks schnedi. Btw I follow u on twitter. I'm 70impala206

Yeah pretty close just have to combine configs and such just figured out why I was getting a white boarder and sorted that just want to be as perfect as I can do
    If u need help let me know. Other then that there sick man.
    2012-05-08 12:54 AM

There's not really that much to add dude
    Add a few lines, add it in the config. Check the native weather js to ensure tags are named the same as the uniaw/gps ones.
    2012-05-08 12:55 AM
    There's not really that much to add dude
    Add a few lines, add it in the config. Check the native weather js to ensure tags are named the same as the uniaw/gps ones.
    I still think native weather widget isn't as good as gps. Last I knew the city wouldn't update still unless opening the weather app.
    2012-05-08 01:00 AM
    I still think native weather widget isn't as good as gps. Last I knew the city wouldn't update still unless opening the weather app.
    Options for people on 5.1 FW
    2012-05-08 01:11 AM
    good point.
    Options for people on 5.1 FW
    2012-05-08 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD