Took me about 10 minutes to get it to this. With a little time, you can place whatever text you want displayed where ever you want it

Are you also getting the rotation wallpaper? I'm trying to do the same but without any text. But I just can't figure out what to display as "none." your set up looks great by the way.
    2012-05-11 07:06 AM
    Are you also getting the rotation wallpaper? I'm trying to do the same but without any text. But I just can't figure out what to display as "none." your set up looks great by the way.
    Check your PM bud.
    2012-05-11 07:14 AM
    What up peeps!!*

It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

*Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

"it's all in the config.js"

chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

Download*

--->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!
    Chevy I love this LS. But I can't figure out how to enable the weather forecast. Also for the rotating wallpapers I can't figure out what picture folders they are coming from. Can someone please help me out. Thanks
    2012-05-11 07:44 AM
    Chevy I love this LS. But I can't figure out how to enable the weather forecast. Also for the rotating wallpapers I can't figure out what picture folders they are coming from. Can someone please help me out. Thanks
    Both of those questions have been answered in the last few pages. Tap the lockscreen to see the forecast.
    2012-05-11 07:48 AM
    Both of those questions have been answered in the last few pages. Tap the lockscreen to see the forecast.
    Thanks. Thanks I can't find where what wallpapers are rotating, What picture folder and time for each rotation.
    2012-05-11 07:58 AM
    Thanks. Thanks I can't find where what wallpapers are rotating, What picture folder and time for each rotation.
    I believe the rotating weather icons are in all of the chevymusclecar/Photo Finish/Muscle Car Garage. So, my weather conditions right now return a value of 29(fair night I believe), so it cycles through the 29.png file in each of the folders within the Muscle Car Garage folder.
    2012-05-11 08:07 AM
    I believe the rotating weather icons are in all of the chevymusclecar/Photo Finish/Muscle Car Garage. So, my weather conditions right now return a value of 29(fair night I believe), so it cycles through the 29.png file in each of the folders within the Muscle Car Garage folder.
    Thanks. So much. I understand now.
    2012-05-11 08:21 AM
    "on a rainy night you can see the space city.." Companion lock. Free on Cydia when finished i think.

you... just wow man. i feel like you're stealing these lockscreens from the future lol.
    2012-05-11 08:33 AM
    you... just wow man. i feel like you're stealing these lockscreens from the future lol.
    Lol, thanks..i think! Just looking at things from a different side of the brain. Progressions from experiments mostly.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-05-11 at 08:48 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-05-11 08:46 AM
    i dont care what you do, just keep doing it =]

wish i had more time to thoroughly go through this thread and respond to everyone's great work, but been busy so much i've only been checking in and out less than an hour a day.
    Last edited by ShioN915; 2012-05-11 at 08:53 AM.
    2012-05-11 08:51 AM
    One more thing guys. How do I change the lockscreen dim time with Chevy's Ultimate LC. I can't located it. Could someone help me please. Thanks.
    2012-05-11 09:02 AM
    One more thing guys. How do I change the lockscreen dim time with Chevy's Ultimate LC. I can't located it. Could someone help me please. Thanks.
    I think you can do that with Springtomize. Also, I think there's something like "20 second lockscreen" on Cydia. I think.
    2012-05-11 09:04 AM
    I think you can do that with Springtomize. Also, I think there's something like "20 second lockscreen" on Cydia. I think.
    I am using IntelliScreenX. I have it set for 60 seconds but I think the weather LS disables.
    2012-05-11 09:13 AM
    Time for bed.

Last edited by metaserph; 2012-05-11 at 08:10 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-05-11 10:47 AM
    Hi,

Does anyone know how to add the "hlf sanford script" font to springtomize?

Thx
    2012-05-11 11:10 AM
    What up peeps!!*

It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar!!

Finally at a point of release for this bad boy!!

Credits and Thanks to*Dacal, Ian Nicoll, crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, my homies Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!

*Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do...I present to you...

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE

"it's all in the config.js"

chevymusclecarTV2012!!!

CMC_GPS_LS_ ULTIMATE - YouTube

Required: GPS Weather Lockscreen *by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

Conflict: Lockinfo; disables touch forecast

Download*

--->*http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

Please hit thanks it took me a while to get this all sorted for this community!

Huhu Chev

Wow, you've done a bautiful job here
    Thanky so much for creating, doing and sharing it here with us

Mi likeeeeee

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-05-11 11:23 AM
    This may of been said already but there's a tweak called reflect that y'all may dig on. It does the same reflection that the dock does but for all your apps.
    Example:
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336728312.900154.jpg  
    2012-05-11 11:25 AM
    Only thing I like from "A" Chevy

could you share your sb layout? TIA
    do you use 1540x960 chevy's weather icons & change the scr img on the html?
    2012-05-11 11:25 AM
    The iconoclasm layout is the regular System (4x4) just edited the last 2 values -10px.

Yes I'm using the "Shelby Cobra" set of icons and yes edited the size in .css file.
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 2012-05-11 at 12:32 PM.
    2012-05-11 12:27 PM
    Sorta OT, but we know there is need... I just read this... For those that have 5.1 and have their SHSH saved, you can downgrade to 5.01 on A5 devices and lower....

Dev-Team Blog - 5x redux

Guide for How-to since a lot of people were having issues...

http://goo.gl/fb/4uAGt
    Last edited by Korazu; 2012-05-11 at 01:17 PM.
    2012-05-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD