Chevy, I sent you a little sumpin sumpin.
    It ain't much, but wanted to let you know that even though I may seem like an ol' crank, I still like your theme.
    2012-05-22 03:23 AM
    Chevy, I sent you a little sumpin sumpin.
    It ain't much, but wanted to let you know that even though I may seem like an ol' crank, I still like your theme.
    Thank you sir! Truly appreciate it bro!

Thanks for all your time and devotion to this Chevy, fantastic job!
    You bet Sandman! You know your boy #getsitin lol

No prob bro, I got your back! You did me a solid way back, and I never forget.
    That's awesome! It's worth being a good guy! Thank you!

Chevy, perhaps a stupid question, but in the "Version 1" LS you put out you had landscape pictures in various times of day in various types of weather in the "unconventional" folder. Were these slide-show images as well?
    What i'm getting at is with the original UniAW, it actually gave one an idea as to the time. Also, last night we had severe thunderstorms here & it showed animated lightening & rain on the LS.
    I'm looking for something like that corresponding with the appropriate landscape. Is that asking for too much or are we talking AI?
    It's a cool theme...great pictures & all. I hope i'm not coming across in the wrong way because i'm not meaning to. I just got in my head what I want & I guess i'm being picky. After trying to mod the original UniAW along with LiveOS (to no avail) I can appreciate the time & effort you're putting forth.
    Its all in the config.js for your display...for panoramic weather with animation set...

Slideshow false
    UserWallpaper false
    StaticWeather false
    RotatingWeatherImages false
    AnimatedWeather true

If looking for location of those images...
    /CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE/chevymusclecar/IMAGES/WeatherImages_IconSets/PanoramicWeatherImages/

Bud let me know if that is what your trying to accomplish
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-05-22 at 03:48 AM.
    2012-05-22 03:38 AM
    What up peeps!! It's your cyberworld homie chevymusclecar! Bringing you...

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE!! v2

This GPS lockscreen has the user in mind! Simple, clean, sleek and crispy! Ability to choose between Languages, time format, date format, iconsets for forecast and sunrise/sunset. Now with the ability to choose User Wallpaper (wallpaper jpegifier (cydia)), Slideshow (with cool transition effects), Static Weather condition image, four rotating Weather images per condition, Panoramic Weather condition image and choice of Animated Weather with all weather display choices!! Plus changed folder names to a more "standard" naming convention! I did it for the jailbreak community and I hope you enjoy it!!

If you would like to donate for the cause, please do!

PayPal. [email protected]

Required: Wallpaper jpegifier and GPS Weather Lockscreen by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

Download here...

http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE

Credits and Thanks
    Dacal, Ian Nicoll, Crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, The_Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!
    This is sick y'all. I've had the pleasure of running update after update and Chevy killed it.
    Nice all around Lockscreen

if you know what iWidgets are, check here for some SB love
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6536106
    2012-05-22 03:55 AM

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE!! v2

This GPS lockscreen has the user in mind! Simple, clean, sleek and crispy! Ability to choose between Languages, time format, date format, iconsets for forecast and sunrise/sunset. Now with the ability to choose User Wallpaper (wallpaper jpegifier (cydia)), Slideshow (with cool transition effects), Static Weather condition image, four rotating Weather images per condition, Panoramic Weather condition image and choice of Animated Weather with all weather display choices!! Plus changed folder names to a more "standard" naming convention! I did it for the jailbreak community and I hope you enjoy it!!

Required: Wallpaper jpegifier and GPS Weather Lockscreen by crazyvivek, Available in cydia.

Download here...

Credits and Thanks
    Dacal, Ian Nicoll, Crazyvivek, Subywrex, Schnedi, The_Durben, Pinoy and barsoverbeats. Thank them all they are good peeps with great talent!
    Once again chevy unleashes beauty beast

2012-05-22 04:30 AM
    Hey Durben I PM'd you, but maybe you can answer me here, i am trying to use your durben gps widget just for my SB homescreen, but after I select it in WB, nothing shows up??

Thanks Durben, got your PM, fixed!
    Last edited by Sandman80; 2012-05-22 at 05:41 AM.
    2012-05-22 05:20 AM
    Hey Durben I PM'd you, but maybe you can answer me here, i am trying to use your durben gps widget just for my SB homescreen, but after I select it in WB, nothing shows up??

Thanks Durben, got your PM, fixed!
    No worries dude

For anyone else who is using those widgets, they are not winter board widgets
    They are for iWidget tweak.
    2012-05-22 05:49 AM
    these iwidgets are awesome!
    2012-05-22 06:15 AM

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE!! v2

Download here...

Credits and Thanks
    Dear Chev

Wow, it's truely amazing what you are creating for our community, bro
    I love how you thought about the users with all those customizing possibilities!!!

You are absolutely gorgeous !!!

Thanky so much for all you are doing, bro

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-05-22 09:38 AM
    Thank you sir! Truly appreciate it bro!

Its all in the config.js for your display...for panoramic weather with animation set...

Slideshow false
    UserWallpaper false
    StaticWeather false
    RotatingWeatherImages false
    AnimatedWeather true

If looking for location of those images...
    /CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE/chevymusclecar/IMAGES/WeatherImages_IconSets/PanoramicWeatherImages/

Bud let me know if that is what your trying to accomplish
    OK...thanks for that.
    How exactly does that panoramic thing work? Does it just pick those pictures at random?
    2012-05-22 12:22 PM
    more than a great work chevymusclecar, I want a TNT café racer, and excelent slideshow of the LS, make me have TNT present...thanks a lot, I love it xD

2012-05-22 02:34 PM

CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE!! v2

Download here...

Credits and Thanks
    Great just when I was starting to make progress with the last LS to port to Ipad you have to change some stuff and drop a new hotter one. GREAT job my friend. I will start the Port as long as it is still okay with you of course.
    2012-05-22 03:20 PM
    Hey Chevy,

Great work, very nice LS!! The best I have ever seen!

I was wondering... I have AnimatedWeather = true, StaticWeather = false, RotatingWeatherImages = true. I have the feeling that the images (of the current weather) are not timebased, because I see images of sunset, sunrise,... all mixed up.

Is there a way to get it timebased as well? (So I see an image of a sunrise in the morning and a sunset in the evening)

Also, I don't get the forecast to show up. I know I have to push the screen and wait, but it just doesn't show up...

Thanks for the awesome LS (and the provided assistance )!
    2012-05-22 04:14 PM
    Hi tomme, yeah the pictures are more condition based then time based. There is a way to make them time based but doing so I would have to find double the images which is hard enough not to mention the widget size will double. For the forecast the area in which to "tap" decreased so try to tap right above the temp. If you use Lockinfo or the like it will not display forcast. Hope that helps bud.
    2012-05-22 05:44 PM
    Thanks to a ton of hard work by all the modders on this site, here is what I am sporting and what my co-workers are in awe of:

Yes, I have a little weather infatuation lol. Thanks a ton to Chevy for the latest awesome creation!!!!

Glenn
    2012-05-22 06:24 PM
    Can anyone hook me up with a finance or money icon please
    TIA!

Big Cheve! I'm rockin your LS! Super clean bro! And I like how easy it is to configure everything!
    2012-05-22 08:38 PM
    Can anyone hook me up with a finance or money icon please
    TIA!
    Framed? Unframed? Have an image in mind?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-money1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-money2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-money3.png  
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2012-05-22 at 08:52 PM.
    2012-05-22 08:49 PM
    J,

I don't know, is what I'm using framed?
    I like that icon provided. Ty!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1337721419.496326.jpg  
    2012-05-22 11:17 PM
    J,

I don't know, is what I'm using framed?
    I like that icon provided. Ty!
    You seem to have frameless. He's got you though.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-05-22 11:27 PM
    Thanks to a ton of hard work by all the modders on this site, here is what I am sporting and what my co-workers are in awe of:

Yes, I have a little weather infatuation lol. Thanks a ton to Chevy for the latest awesome creation!!!!

Glenn
    Glenn, you're gonna hafta tell me how you did your homescreen, bub! Looks good!
    2012-05-22 11:39 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0424.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0425.png

lovin this theme, and thanks again Chevy!
    2012-05-22 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD