User Tag List

Eric is this the same files you sent me the other day? If so I will be looking into them in a little bit.
    No. This is actually a LS that I did with full retina images. The one I sent you was just a SB that I made for my phone a while back. If you get it working, feel free to use all of the big weather images that I sent you the other day.
    2012-05-30 04:24 PM
    Oh. You mean the message bubble? Do you have photoshop?
    Exactly! And yes, I have photoshop.
    Not that I'm any good at it :P
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4
    2012-05-30 04:36 PM
    Exactly! And yes, I have photoshop.
    Not that I'm any good at it :P
    Just sent you a PM.

Here's a good vid to help you change colors of things in PS:
    2012-05-30 04:38 PM
    No. This is actually a LS that I did with full retina images. The one I sent you was just a SB that I made for my phone a while back. If you get it working, feel free to use all of the big weather images that I sent you the other day.
    Send me that too Eric I'll have a look tonight. Im thinking it's something simple that's an oversight.
    I have a widget for lock and SB and the sizes stay the same. It's a large version of one of my iWidgets. I just call it to Lockscreen or place on SB but it works.
    2012-05-30 05:44 PM
    is there any application which can copy text which I choose?
    2012-05-30 05:45 PM
    Send me that too Eric I'll have a look tonight. Im thinking it's something simple that's an oversight.
    I have a widget for lock and SB and the sizes stay the same. It's a large version of one of my iWidgets. I just call it to Lockscreen or place on SB but it works.
    Here's the LS I made:
    EPHD Forecast.theme.zip

And the SB that I'd like to mimic from my phone:
    GPS SB Full Weather.zip
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-05-30 at 06:11 PM.
    2012-05-30 06:03 PM
    Hello Unlockz. If i may ask, where did you get this background from, who created it, and would you mind sharing it with me? Thanks
    2012-05-30 06:10 PM
    The BG images are pretty good. The animated weather is stretched though. Those images need be remade bigger. I'll probably do that at some point.
    Got the Slideshow button names sorted too thanks to Liquid and Jimmy
    I created all new Panoramic images will put the link to download up in a few. Going to grab something to eat first.
    2012-05-30 06:19 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0946.png

Hi all. I donated to Bars and downloaded the EPHD Beta. How do I remove the purple time and date and just use the themed one? Thanks
    2012-05-30 06:27 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0946.png

Hi all. I donated to Bars and downloaded the EPHD Beta. How do I remove the purple time and date and just use the themed one? Thanks
    Download clockhide from Cydia.
    2012-05-30 06:28 PM
    Thanks gavin98
    2012-05-30 06:31 PM
    Eric check to make sure the ls and the sb uses the same stylehseet some widgets allow you to use 2 different stylehseets for ls and wallpaper
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2012-05-30 07:00 PM
    Eric check to make sure the ls and the sb uses the same stylehseet some widgets allow you to use 2 different stylehseets for ls and wallpaper
    Umm...yeah. I'm not sure what you mean I'm still learning code (very slowly). Do you mean change the name of the CSS file?
    2012-05-30 07:03 PM
    Need some help....can someone tell me what theme in color keyboard should i select to be able to use emoticons....and are the emoticons already installed on my phone or do I need to download them.....if so, do I download from cydia or app store? Thanks!!
    2012-05-30 07:15 PM
    If your not sure what insane wait for Durben to take a look bro
    2012-05-30 07:15 PM
    Here's the LS I made:
    EPHD Forecast.theme.zip

And the SB that I'd like to mimic from my phone:
    GPS SB Full Weather.zip
    I'll check these out when I get home tonight dude.
    Unless Gunny beats me to it lol

If your not sure what insane wait for Durben to take a look bro
    lol I have 12 things on a to do list at this point.
    Not even close to being home from work too
    2012-05-30 07:18 PM
    Need some help....can someone tell me what theme in color keyboard should i select to be able to use emoticons....and are the emoticons already installed on my phone or do I need to download them.....if so, do I download from cydia or app store? Thanks!!
    It should be one of the EPHD keyboards with emoji. To enable them, go into the Settings app. Then into General, Keyboards, and go to international keyboards. Find Emoji and add it.

I'll check these out when I get home tonight dude.
    Unless Gunny beats me to it lol

lol I have 12 things on a to do list at this point.
    Not even close to being home from work too
    Thanks boss. I've tried prob 5 different widgets trying to get them to "fit". I've even tried making them a PerPage widget and can't get anything to work properly. I really need to learn code better. UGH!
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-05-30 at 07:22 PM.
    2012-05-30 07:20 PM
    Eric I can try and take a look if you like
    2012-05-30 07:40 PM
    Eric I can try and take a look if you like
    If you have some time, I'd really appreciate it. If you're busy, it's no big deal. I still want to get into porting EPHD to the new iPad A lot of stuff works already, but there's still some stuff that needs to change. I need to find all of the status bar files.
    2012-05-30 07:46 PM
    Sure man just pm me a link
    2012-05-30 07:49 PM