the new ipad UIs doesnt contains any ~ipad
    So, it turns out that most of the UIImage file names are the same on the new iPad as the phone. Just had to add "~ipad" after the "@2x". It's a little tedious to change the names of all of those files, but it's better than having to make all 10,000 or so of them. Ha. I don't know how Rob does it.

2012-05-31 07:55 AM
    the new ipad UIs doesnt contains any ~ipad
    I just took the UIImages from this theme that ended with @2x and added ~ipad. I got the Wifi, signal bars, battery images, and percentages to theme that way.
    2012-05-31 07:58 AM
    may be thats a new way of theming it, but for me those statusbar images are themed with jus the iPhone theme (need both HD & SD images though). I had themed the whole iPAD UIs, not 100% of course but it contains like 2000 images (HD+SD), and none of them has ~ipad behind may b i should try that out
    I just took the UIImages from this theme that ended with @2x and added ~ipad. I got the Wifi, signal bars, battery images, and percentages to theme that way.
    2012-05-31 08:04 AM
    Where can I upate "MyLocaion" from cydia?
    yeah, anyone know where I can update this also?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-05-31 08:05 AM
    may be thats a new way of theming it, but for me those statusbar images are themed with jus the iPhone theme (need both HD & SD images though). I had themed the whole iPAD UIs, not 100% of course but it contains like 2000 images (HD+SD), and none of them has ~ipad behind may b i should try that out
    Which iPad are you using? I have a feeling somehow it's only for the new iPad. Not the 2. I think
    2012-05-31 08:07 AM
    Cydia have not any update "MyLocation", So....
    2012-05-31 08:07 AM
    Cydia have not any update "MyLocation", So....
    It's going to take a little time for an update to be released on Cydia.
    2012-05-31 08:09 AM
    im using iPAD 3 brother

**edited

Which iPad are you using? I have a feeling somehow it's only for the new iPad. Not the 2. I think
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2012-05-31 at 08:12 AM.
    2012-05-31 08:09 AM
    im using iPAD 3 brother
    Gotcha. Yeah, I just started noticing that a lot of the differences between the phone and ipad stuff was the ~ipad addon. So, I figured what the heck and started adding it to the UIImages. And it worked. I just got lucky
    2012-05-31 08:11 AM
    cydia have not any update "mylocation", so....
    OMG!

Now I gotta go to bed.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-05-31 at 08:21 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-05-31 08:14 AM
    omg!

Now i gotta go to bed.

ok, bye!
    2012-05-31 09:10 AM
    What up peeps!! It's your boy chevymusclecar getnitin!!!

I share with you...

CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS!!!

w/ AWESOME Babe pics brought to you by Curryking!! Thx pal!!

Alt city pics located in Elements folder, just rename folder to Walls...

Alt 12hr Flip Clock located in Elements folder, just rename to Single...

Babes*
    24hr...

Babes
    12hr... :P

City
    24hr...

City
    12hr...

12hr am/pm is cuttin' it close lol!!

Download here...

http://bit.ly/CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS

Hit thanks if you like...
    Link is dead can someone re upload this for me plz : )
    2012-05-31 09:11 AM
    yeah, anyone know where I can update this also?
    If you find out please let me know.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-05-31 09:15 AM
    Hi guys.....very exciting Question to all the experts.....i use the EPHD frameless icons with Cydia tweak " ReflectAll"..... anybody a solution to minimize the reflection intensity????

Thanks a lot in advance
    2012-05-31 10:37 AM
    Which SB can i use on my Ipad2

greetz Master_Willem
    2012-05-31 11:16 AM
    sounds like Wim66? no? then sry
    Which SB can i use on my Ipad2

greetz Master_Willem
    2012-05-31 11:32 AM
    Updated link to include/fix stock ios5.1.1 camera grabber knob

http://bit.ly/LS_ULTIMATE
    Hi friends - i just installed this update on my iPhone 4S. I activated the Theme via Winterboard.
    OK - i think there will be shortly an Update for MyLocation via Cydia - therefore i can wait ;-)

OR is there and Work-Around out there???

@chevymusclecar: i installed your download above via sftp, it works but donīt shows any slideshow or individual wallpaper - any idea why? must i only activate "CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE" in Winterboard or something more?

Greetz ;-)

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0459.png

Update:
    @chevymusclecar: OK, now Slideshow comes - i set wallpaper to false and slideshow to true - so far so cool ;-) no i hope that something comes up that GPS works with 5.1.1 - i not find anything or donīt know what to do further ;-)
    Last edited by OrinocoDelta; 2012-05-31 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Update
    OrinocoDelta

Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!
    2012-05-31 11:39 AM
    Hi friends - i just installed this update on my iPhone 4S. I activated the Theme via Winterboard.
    OK - i think there will be shortly an Update for MyLocation via Cydia - therefore i can wait ;-)

OR is there and Work-Around out there???

@chevymusclecar: i installed your download above via sftp, it works but donīt shows any slideshow or individual wallpaper - any idea why? must i only activate "CMC_GPS_LS_ULTIMATE" in Winterboard or something more?

Greetz ;-)

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0459.png

Update:
    @chevymusclecar: OK, now Slideshow comes - i set wallpaper to false and slideshow to true - so far so cool ;-) no i hope that something comes up that GPS works with 5.1.1 - i not find anything or donīt know what to do further ;-)
    As far as i'm aware, you've got two options mate, as both Durben and rasputin have posted a fix/workaround for GPS on 5.1
    1)http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927
    2)page 70 of the GPS thrtead

@Gunny...lol still keeping count bro? what are we up to for the gps fix post now
    2012-05-31 01:01 PM
    Hi, is it possible to make GPS for CustomUniAWLS.theme?

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ls.jpg

Sorry for bad English ;-)

Thanx 4 helpniog me!

forgot: I am using IOS 5.0.1 !
    Last edited by erwine; 2012-05-31 at 01:41 PM.
    2012-05-31 01:37 PM
    Hey Eric, here is the little badge at the bottom I'm referring to....where do I go to edit it.....I want it to be red. Thanks!!

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png
    2012-05-31 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD