Hi.. would just like to request a few frame-less icons. Thanks so much.. here we go:

Thanks so much
    2012-05-31 09:25 PM

2012-05-31 09:41 PM
    Hey Eric, here is the little badge at the bottom I'm referring to....where do I go to edit it.....I want it to be red. Thanks!!

Attachment 588051
    Did you try [email protected] in com.apple.springboard?

@Darkness, if those are for me, thanks a bunch. I'm on my phone so I can't see the sizes.
    2012-05-31 10:15 PM
    I need these icon redo to Frameless and [email protected] ."If its is Possible"

thanks advance
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-irealsms.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-folders-300x225.jpg  
    2012-05-31 11:21 PM
    Any chance that any of the regulars on this forum who recognize me as being one who has donated to Bars for this theme, could send me the link to the Cydia repo address. If no one feels comfortable doing it I understand and I will wait to hear back from Rob....just anxious to get back to having this theme on my phone. Thanks!!
    I donated today also. Looking forward to a response, since normally I make my own themes, but just got sick of the work involved. This one looks really good.

Anyone know where there is an animated weather app for this theme?
    2012-05-31 11:44 PM
    Did you try [email protected] in com.apple.springboard?

@Darkness, if those are for me, thanks a bunch. I'm on my phone so I can't see the sizes.
    Hey Eric, I think I changed that file.....like I said the email and text message badge has changed......should those badges be the same file?
    2012-06-01 12:35 AM

Awesome work as always

I need these icon redo to Frameless and [email protected] ."If its is Possible"

thanks advance
    You're kidding Us right now ?? You cannot even upload a normal iRealSMS icon ??

Hi.. would just like to request a few frame-less icons. Thanks so much.. here we go:

Thanks so much

Here You go

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3g.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-appi.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-d.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-iap.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icleaner.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-phone.png

Just didnt do the 1st one cuz the image is too small and i dont know what app is that oO
    Last edited by iskariotA; 2012-06-01 at 12:46 AM.

2012-06-01 12:37 AM
    okay hopefully someone can help me here. i just loaded the new theme from beta repo. now for some reason i can't get music to come out through bluetooth. my phone works through bluetooth in car and i can change the songs using bluetooth but music keeps playing out of phone. same thing with my bluetooth headphones. can control music and phone works fine but no music.
    thanks for the help
    2012-06-01 01:11 AM
    okay hopefully someone can help me here. i just loaded the new theme from beta repo. now for some reason i can't get music to come out through bluetooth. my phone works through bluetooth in car and i can change the songs using bluetooth but music keeps playing out of phone. same thing with my bluetooth headphones. can control music and phone works fine but no music.
    thanks for the help
    I don't think that has anything to do with the theme. You could check by going into WinterBoard and turning everything off just to be sure though.
    2012-06-01 01:33 AM
    just did that while waiting and still no music. its weird happened when i downloaded theme. wonder what the cure is. but i have everything on theme turned off and still no workie. this sucks.
    2012-06-01 01:37 AM
    just did that while waiting and still no music. its weird happened when i downloaded theme. wonder what the cure is. but i have everything on theme turned off and still no workie. this sucks.
    Did you maybe download a tweak from Cydia around the same time? Maybe something else is interfering.

Fixed the EPHD shadows for the new iPad:

And thanks to Darkness for the awesome folder background
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-01 at 02:01 AM.
    2012-06-01 01:42 AM
    no but its working now. don't know how. i went to spottily and played music and it worked. so went back to iPod and now it works. very strange. but thanks for the help. another quick question where are the icons located for the theme. i am coming in late and not sure what i have going on. i have ephdios5 is that the new one?
    also how do i turn off the clock on lock screen and just use the theme one?
    thanks
    2012-06-01 02:03 AM
    no but its working now. don't know how. i went to spottily and played music and it worked. so went back to iPod and now it works. very strange. but thanks for the help. another quick question where are the icons located for the theme. i am coming in late and not sure what i have going on. i have ephdios5 is that the new one?
    also how do i turn off the clock on lock screen and just use the theme one?
    thanks
    The newer icons are in the EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons theme and are located in their respective bundles folders. To turn off the LS clock, just download LockScreen clock hide from Cydia.
    2012-06-01 02:11 AM
    The newer icons are in the EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons theme and are located in their respective bundles folders. To turn off the LS clock, just download LockScreen clock hide from Cydia.
    thank you found icons. i will download that from cydia now.
    2012-06-01 02:14 AM

Awesome work as always

You're kidding Us right now ?? You cannot even upload a normal iRealSMS icon ??

Here You go

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3g.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-appi.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-d.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-iap.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icleaner.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-phone.png

Just didnt do the 1st one cuz the image is too small and i dont know what app is that oO
    Thanks but like I was looking for like a custom icon not just it with a frame, I do have T.I.M. maker, I just wanted it to look custom.
    2012-06-01 03:19 AM
    Thanks but like I was looking for like a custom icon not just it with a frame, I do have T.I.M. maker, I just wanted it to look custom.
    Then perhaps you should be more specific in your request...also it would be nice if you could provide images you would like to have as your icons....then we will have 100% guarantee that you gonna like them...
    2012-06-01 03:31 AM
    You're kidding Us right now ?? You cannot even upload a normal iRealSMS icon ??[/QUOTE]

no not kidding lol/ how about these two ?
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-irealsms-60x60.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-irealsms.png 
    2012-06-01 03:41 AM
    Someone please repost this everywhere. Needs to be stickied.

MYLOCATION APP DOES NOT WORK ON 5.1.1!!!!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

Durbens fix.

Here's Rasputins.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6550513
    2012-06-01 03:41 AM
    Someone please repost this everywhere. Needs to be stickied.

MYLOCATION APP DOES NOT WORK ON 5.1.1!!!!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

Durbens fix.

Here's Rasputins.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6550513
    Thanks Mama...spread it everywhere
    2012-06-01 04:21 AM
    Thanks Mama...spread it everywhere
    Yeah, someone should post that somewhere!!!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-06-01 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD