User Tag List

Can anyone tell me how to get the lock screen in the OP?
    I believe that is the double weather LS.
    2012-06-05 01:27 AM
    Is there a snowcover4 and tweetbot theme anywhere in this thread?...if not would anyone consider making one please
    Tia 😄
    2012-06-05 01:48 AM
    okay, this has me stumped and sorry to ask again, but gotta figure it out lol. When I look in ifunbox under camera I see all the pics that I copied from my desktop when i updated my phone. I even took a new pic with the phone and sure enough, it is in that camera file. However, when I look on my phone, the only picture in camera roll is the on I took after update. If those pictures show up in that file when viewing on laptop and ifunbox, why are they not showing up on phone?? Very confused
    2012-06-05 01:51 AM
    Is there a snowcover4 and tweetbot theme anywhere in this thread?...if not would anyone consider making one please
    Tia 😄
    Lisa you love those snowcovers. Lol!!
    2012-06-05 01:58 AM
    Heard the link was dead...

--->LINK UPDATED<---

**better alignment IMO*
    **more babe pics from curryking
    **no slider included, pictured slider is Curryking's CK mini slider

Props to schnedi!
    schnedi=Awesome!!

What up peeps!! It's your boy chevymusclecar getnitin!!!

I share with you...

CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS!!!

w/ AWESOME Babe pics brought to you by Curryking!! Thx pal!!

Alt city pics located in Walls OG folder, just rename folder to Walls...

Alt 12hr Flip Clock located in Elements folder, just rename to Single...

Babes
    12hr... :P

City
    24hr...

Download here...

http://bit.ly/KbfkAM

Hit thanks if you like...
    Thanks Chevy
    Have you got the blue background in the second pic you could share please
    Tia
    2012-06-05 01:59 AM
    okay, this has me stumped and sorry to ask again, but gotta figure it out lol. When I look in ifunbox under camera I see all the pics that I copied from my desktop when i updated my phone. I even took a new pic with the phone and sure enough, it is in that camera file. However, when I look on my phone, the only picture in camera roll is the on I took after update. If those pictures show up in that file when viewing on laptop and ifunbox, why are they not showing up on phone?? Very confused
    Open iTunes. Go the the Photos section under your phone. There's an option to sync pix to your phone from a folder on your comp.

Tia ��
    Try this for SnowCover. I think it's the right theme
    EPHDSC4.theme.zip
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-05 at 02:05 AM.
    2012-06-05 02:03 AM
    Open iTunes. Go the the Photos section under your phone. There's an option to sync pix to your phone from a folder on your comp.

Try this for SnowCover. I think it's the right theme
    EPHDSC4.theme.zip
    What he said. Ha!!
    2012-06-05 02:06 AM
    OK.....only one question tonight......I have the SB WorkClock.theme by Schnedi....can anyone tell me EXACTLY what I have to change to move it's position down on my phone screen? Thanks!!
    2012-06-05 02:20 AM
    OK.....only one question tonight......I have the SB WorkClock.theme by Schnedi....can anyone tell me EXACTLY what I have to change to move it's position down on my phone screen? Thanks!!
    I would look at the CSS file. You want to change the Top value for clock. I'm guessing here though. Or, you might want to try changing the top value in the html file. Again, make a backup before you start messing around with it though.
    2012-06-05 02:26 AM
    Hi, did anyone else update Vexillum today? ever since I updated it, I cannot get my banner to change to what i have set through vexillum. it keeps showing the EPHD one. any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
    2012-06-05 02:27 AM
    What happened to Currys little Hp Website? Curry's little HP
    I posted a reply earlier. Chris (CurryKing) is not jailbroken at this time, he's having issues with phone and computer, most importantly the kid is preparing for final exams which is a priority. He'll be back soon and hopefully we get access to his repo again. Him hosting files for this theme was a courtesy that he extended. In the absence of that, there's the search thread option until he returns or until arrangements are made to host the repo elsewhere. Pass the memo please.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-06-05 02:28 AM
    Hi, did anyone else update Vexillum today? ever since I updated it, I cannot get my banner to change to what i have set through vexillum. it keeps showing the EPHD one. any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
    Did you try reinstalling Vexillum? I had to do that with Zeppelin any time I wanted to change carrier logos.

I posted a reply earlier. Chris (CurryKing) is not jailbroken at this time, he's having issues with phone and computer, most importantly the kid is preparing for final exams which is a priority. He'll be back soon and hopefully we get access to his repo again. Him hosting files for this theme was a courtesy that he extended. In the absence of that, there's the search thread option until he returns or until arrangements are made to host the repo elsewhere. Pass the memo please.
    I was going to answer, but then I thought about the fact that you had posted that only a few hours ago and decided to let him read the thread and see it

Attempt 1 at the iPad CK:

Revised:

I think I like the new one better
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-05 at 02:36 AM.
    2012-06-05 02:30 AM
    I would look at the CSS file. You want to change the Top value for clock. I'm guessing here though. Or, you might want to try changing the top value in the html file. Again, make a backup before you start messing around with it though.
    Thanks Eric but the only files I see is the layer.png and the wallpaper.html
    2012-06-05 02:37 AM
    Thanks Eric but the only files I see is the layer.png and the wallpaper.html
    It's probably in the wallpaper.html. If you want, send it to me and I'll adjust it for you.
    2012-06-05 02:38 AM
    It's probably in the wallpaper.html. If you want, send it to me and I'll adjust it for you.
    Can you make a carrier.
    That says CSB
    Ps: surprise me on the color
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛
    2012-06-05 03:09 AM
    Can you make a carrier.
    That says CSB
    Ps: surprise me on the color
    Ya know, most people say please
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-csb.png 
    2012-06-05 03:16 AM
    Thanks Eric.....what's the best way to get it to you?
    2012-06-05 03:34 AM
    Thanks Eric.....what's the best way to get it to you?
    You've got a PM.
    2012-06-05 03:38 AM
    I know... I tried a lot of things (with CSS, Javascript,...) and search everywhere. U're not the first to ask that, but seems that it's not possible. The only part that is always visible, in landscape & portrait, is the top left square (768px x 768 px). You can play with that, but impossible to make a fully adjustable LS which depends on the display orientation.
    for the LS flybritn has a very nice rotating weather widget on his aspire ipad theme (http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...pad.html)...it rotates from portrait/left landscape/right landscape

i have an idea for the SB but not sure how well it would work...take the below image with a 5 row SB (not my iPad, just a quick image i grabbed). if you use gridlock to remove the middle row could we put weather/clock/date info in that rectangular area while it's in portrait, then when you rotate to landscape you would have that same info on the left still in the middle between the icons...then on the right side where you get a bit more room in landscape we could put forecast or hi/low temps?

Attachment 588859

my apologies for the theme plug to Aspire, especially since you guys are porting this over to iPad. i'm hoping this may help a bit?
    2012-06-05 05:08 AM
    The dialer on this theme is not theming at all.I'm on iphone4 fw 5.1.1.Thanks!!!
    2012-06-05 05:15 AM