User Tag List

Can we get the first keyboard for iphone plz : )

Hey chevy can we get a SB version of this as well
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 2012-06-05 at 11:39 PM.
    2012-06-05 11:18 PM
    Just an FYI. Curry's Little HP is back up today.....Thanks to Curry great site and GOOD LUCK on those finals.

Thanks,HIP5
    2012-06-06 12:20 AM
    Getting' there...

I'm liking that!
    2012-06-06 12:33 AM
    Donation sent. New HD theme looks real sleek. Can't wait to try it out.
    2012-06-06 12:38 AM
    Chevy, open some space in your PM's
    2012-06-06 12:54 AM
    Chevy, open some space in your PM's
    Done!
    2012-06-06 01:21 AM
    not having a lot of luck today.
    Still not sure why I am getting the "forbidden" error on some files.

I have forced my way through most of this and have made some good progress... I am now trying to get my HTC clock/weather widget to work via PerPageHTML+ ....exactly the way I did it before I updated to 5.1.1, but I can't get it to show up. The "default" ones (the ones that were in PerPageHTML+ when I opened it up) seem to work fine - but I can't get the others to work. I have the HTC one, I think I have Chevy's and one other one. NONE of them are working now through PPHTML+. Can anyone help me?

Take care,
    Rob
    2012-06-06 01:52 AM
    not having a lot of luck today.
    Still not sure why I am getting the "forbidden" error on some files.

I have forced my way through most of this and have made some good progress... I am now trying to get my HTC clock/weather widget to work via PerPageHTML+ ....exactly the way I did it before I updated to 5.1.1, but I can't get it to show up. The "default" ones (the ones that were in PerPageHTML+ when I opened it up) seem to work fine - but I can't get the others to work. I have the HTC one, I think I have Chevy's and one other one. NONE of them are working now through PPHTML+. Can anyone help me?

Take care,
    Rob
    Post a pic of the one u hv if I hv I'll c if I can do
    2012-06-06 01:56 AM
    Not sure I understand what you mean (sorry).

I can't get it to show up. When I enable it in PerPage, it doesn't show up - the area is blank. It worked before I upgraded to 5.1.1 - I wonder if I am forgetting a step or something....

Take care,
    Rob

ok - the "default ones" seem to work fine.

Here is a screenshot of the page I am trying to work with:
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0072.png

and here is a screenshot of the PerPageHTML+ configuration I am trying to make work...
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0073.png

and here is a screenshot of most of the widgets in PPH+ that I have:
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0074.png

The "sparkles," the "ElitePro" and such - they all work fine. It's the ones I have added (which I put into /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML) that don't work

Please help

Take care,
    Rob
    Last edited by Supahrob; 2012-06-06 at 02:08 AM.
    2012-06-06 01:59 AM
    Hey guys i got lil question not about EPHD ... Are there any dbar mods for iOS5+ if so where ?? oO I can't find anything good looking...

2012-06-06 02:15 AM
    Ok. I just installed that zeppelin add on and there is a *** *** batman where Verizon uses to be. I have since deleted that cydia app and it won't go away. Any ideas?
    2012-06-06 02:33 AM
    Ok. I just installed that zeppelin add on and there is a *** *** batman where Verizon uses to be. I have since deleted that cydia app and it won't go away. Any ideas?
    Thats a little bit funny. I would reinstall Zeppelin, change it back, then uninstall it again.
    2012-06-06 02:37 AM
    Anybody else having a slow-ish Chevy LS? The one he just reuploaded. Every time I lock my phone and go to pop it back up it pops up with my background wallpaper first and then the frames pop up and then the images that go in the frames pop up - all in a matter of about a half second. Anybody else have this problem?
    2012-06-06 02:43 AM
    Out of curiosity, did you know what Zeppelin was suppose to do when you installed it?
    2012-06-06 02:44 AM
    Not sure I understand what you mean (sorry).

I can't get it to show up. When I enable it in PerPage, it doesn't show up - the area is blank. It worked before I upgraded to 5.1.1 - I wonder if I am forgetting a step or something....

Take care,
    Rob

ok - the "default ones" seem to work fine.

Here is a screenshot of the page I am trying to work with:
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0072.png

and here is a screenshot of the PerPageHTML+ configuration I am trying to make work...
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0073.png

and here is a screenshot of most of the widgets in PPH+ that I have:
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0074.png

The "sparkles," the "ElitePro" and such - they all work fine. It's the ones I have added (which I put into /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML) that don't work

Please help

Take care,
    Rob
    Post it if you can. Or pm me ill take a look.
    2012-06-06 03:20 AM
    Will this theme be released for the iPad 2?
    2012-06-06 03:30 AM
    Post it if you can. Or pm me ill take a look.
    Post what? I'm still unsure of what your asking
    I posted the screenshots of what I thought you meant.
    I really appreciate the effort and help - I really want to get this working.

Take care,
    Rob
    2012-06-06 03:36 AM
    Anybody else having a slow-ish Chevy LS? The one he just reuploaded. Every time I lock my phone and go to pop it back up it pops up with my background wallpaper first and then the frames pop up and then the images that go in the frames pop up - all in a matter of about a half second. Anybody else have this problem?
    That's how I coded That to load info then appear

Post what? I'm still unsure of what your asking
    I posted the screenshots of what I thought you meant.
    I really appreciate the effort and help - I really want to get this working.

Take care,
    Rob
    The widget. I don't want to guess to what your issue with the widget would be. Or better yet pm the creator for advice.
    2012-06-06 03:43 AM
    Okay so i need a little help like always. i had theme installed and everything was going fine. but for some reason Facebook and instagram would not load. kept crashing. so i unchecked everything in winter board and went back to stock. everything works. tried to check things one at a time to figure out what was crashing it. but now i can't get my screen back to the way it was. from this screen shot can someone tell me what i had checked? i had the weather working but now i can't get it on my screen again. when apps load i sometimes see it in the background before it loads.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-screen.jpg  
    2012-06-06 04:09 AM
    That's how I coded That to load info then appear
    Oh alright, at first impression it just seemed like my phone was bogging down or the code is just so massive that it lags a bit - haha right on brotha! Sweet LS for sure. I assume to get the slider/grabber you have in your re-upped screenie I gotta grab them off of that other guys LS (don't remember who came out with the latest EPHD trending LS as of recently with them flat sliders & grabbers) right?
    2012-06-06 04:24 AM