the icons are buttons that switch the lookscreen Display
    rss
    slideshow
    calendar
    logo
    gps
    If You Insist .. Donate [email protected]
    2012-06-07 08:13 PM
    Ok, I finally got the correct download for MyLocation.deb, removed the old app and when trying to re-install I get an error that 114x114.png cannot be overwritten as it is still in /Applications/MyLocation.app... when I check that location the app in not there. I have rebooted the phone and still get the same error? Any ideas...
    2012-06-07 08:15 PM
    Looks great EviperN!!
    2012-06-07 08:16 PM
    its Master chevy.. GPS (modified by Me)
    rss
    slideshow
    calendar
    logo
    gps
    Is this a mod to the lockscreen you could share maybe?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-06-07 08:22 PM
    its Master chevy.. GPS (modified by Me)
    rss
    slideshow
    calendar
    logo
    gps
    Would you kindly share this mod please
    Tia
    2012-06-07 08:31 PM
    Is this a mod to the lockscreen you could share maybe?
    I can share..
    But It would be very difficult to explain how to modify
    If You Insist .. Donate [email protected]
    2012-06-07 08:40 PM
    Ok, I finally got the correct download for MyLocation.deb, removed the old app and when trying to re-install I get an error that 114x114.png cannot be overwritten as it is still in /Applications/MyLocation.app... when I check that location the app in not there. I have rebooted the phone and still get the same error? Any ideas...
    I didn't install gps weather lock from cydia just the deb file and reboot I had same issue as you...
    2012-06-07 08:46 PM
    I didn't install gps weather lock from cydia just the deb file and reboot I had same issue as you...
    I was able to install by removing the mylocationapp (not sure how that got there) by issuing this command dpkg -r mylocationapp ... rebooted and was able to re-install. Problem is the app will still not open, tries and then closes. Stuck with using the mylocation.txt file for now.
    2012-06-07 08:53 PM
    I was able to install by removing the mylocationapp (not sure how that got there) by issuing this command dpkg -r mylocationapp ... rebooted and was able to re-install. Problem is the app will still not open, tries and then closes. Stuck with using the mylocation.txt file for now.
    Do you hv a locationpath.txt in your Docunents folder? If so rename it and try again
    2012-06-07 08:57 PM
    Problem is the app will still not open, tries and then closes.
    i have some problem.
    2012-06-07 09:04 PM
    Do you hv a locationpath.txt in your Docunents folder? If so rename it and try again
    nothing in there except the mylocation.txt which I manually added to get the GPS to work.
    2012-06-07 09:05 PM
    nothing in there except the mylocation.txt which I manually added to get the GPS to work.
    Does you Documents folder permissions look like this??

2012-06-07 09:20 PM
    It is because the MyLocation app is installed with this theme when you download the locks/widgets
    2012-06-07 09:22 PM
    I had this trouble yesterday,I deleted my location app,also gps lockscreen...rebooted then deleted the gps for Webserver in sources,then downloaded the 5.1.1 my location deb file opened in I file and used installer...had no problems as just downloaded ephd weather widgets

Forgot to say after installing the deb file...reboot again
    2012-06-07 09:43 PM
    D never installed it, I just installed ephd dependency since restore unless mylocation.app installs with dependency then I never had it installed. I just installed the fix deb reboot and bingo!
    2012-06-07 09:45 PM
    Does you Documents folder permissions look like this??

Yes permissions are the same.
    2012-06-07 09:51 PM
    gavinr98 well bud that's all I have
    2012-06-07 09:53 PM
    can somebody please share the com.apple.MediaPlayer folder out of bundles with me if you have the original and have not altered it. I somehow deleted some files and it is not appearing right. I swear the next and back buttons used to be little circles and now mine are just the basic triangle things. this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    2012-06-07 09:56 PM
    D never installed it, I just installed ephd dependency since restore unless mylocation.app installs with dependency then I never had it installed. I just installed the fix deb reboot and bingo!
    If you installed any of the locks or widgets from the repo you have app installed.
    If you didn't there's no app.

This was for the other dude who had an error with the 114 png. It's because the app is already installed.
    2012-06-07 10:02 PM