And thanks to you Marcin, you support several threads, sometimes feels like by yourself brother. They need to add Icon Master on your title. Thanks also for being a true friend.

He was going to wait for nine then post it. lmao!
    Thanks Manny...I appreciate it...
    2012-06-08 07:18 AM
    Just want to take a minute and thank everyone who contribute to carry this great theme...Eric,Chevy,Durben,Manny...and many others .....

You guys and girls are awesome....

PS...Rob...hurry with update will'ya...lol
    Thx my bro! Is wasn't to long ago you were holding this thread done single-handedly! Props!
    2012-06-08 07:20 AM
    Just want to take a minute and thank everyone who contribute to carry this great theme...Eric,Chevy,Durben,Manny...and many others .....

You guys and girls are awesome....

PS...Rob...hurry with update will'ya...lol
    I've only been able to do what I've done because of all of the great people on here. You included bud
    2012-06-08 07:31 AM
    hey guys, is there a faq posted for this theme somewhere? i have what i'm sure are very basic questions, but i obviously can't be going through 2500 pages of material.

mainly what i want to know for now is what all the different options listed in winterboard for EPHD do. it's hard to tell for sure without turning them on and respringing one at a time because they're all abbreviated
    2012-06-08 07:33 AM
    What do you guys think? Nothing major...

2012-06-08 07:34 AM

This is sweet...so much info...you may want to include flights schedule from and to Kent...

Looking great Chevy as always...
    2012-06-08 07:58 AM
    By a show of hands, who has the new iPad?

2012-06-08 10:36 AM
    By a show of hands, who has the new iPad?
    I will Saturday...can't wait!
    2012-06-08 10:41 AM
    Thanks Crazy, Bushe, and MamaJaay!!!!

Dude, ypur a beast bro!!

I will try to get the update up on the repo tonight

Im looking forward to everyone having it!!
    I hope you'll push it in the repo soon bro
    Waitin the new Dialers, buttons and SBS
    2012-06-08 11:12 AM
    hi to all... anyone knows. how I can fix THIS??? Size is optimized... Folderswitcher (640x960)???!!!

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0230.png

Thanx 4 help!!!
    2012-06-08 11:16 AM
    I've only been able to do what I've done because of all of the great people on here. You included bud
    +1 with that one I didn't know anything about any of this stuff before joining this thread, Hell this theme is the only reason that I made an account on MMI. And @Rum I have to tip my hat to you because you taught me a lot even before the new 2012 theme was out. Thanks to all for a great job and for being willing to teach newbs like me.

hi to all... anyone knows. how I can fix THIS??? Size is optimized... Folderswitcher (640x960)???!!!

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0230.png

Thanx 4 help!!!
    If you send me what you have I will take a look and try to fix for you.

Chevy I have a few Ideas for this will PM you bro.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-06-08 at 02:14 PM.
    2012-06-08 02:10 PM
    @ chevymusclecar

Why my phone lags when I put your lockscreens / springboard widgets? Its unusable.
    2012-06-08 03:52 PM
    @ chevymusclecar

Why my phone lags when I put your lockscreens / springboard widgets? Its unusable.
    Dude, which mod and what phone are you using? I'm on a 4S and they're running beautifully.
    2012-06-08 04:04 PM
    @ chevymusclecar

I have no problem and I am on Iphone 4
    2012-06-08 04:06 PM
    @ chevymusclecar

Dude, which mod and what phone are you using? I'm on a 4S and they're running beautifully.
    Same here, they run great on my 4S.
    2012-06-08 04:06 PM
    @ chevymusclecar

No issues here....
    2012-06-08 04:07 PM
    I have no problem and I am on Iphone 4
    My iPhone4 lags. Its jut not smooth. I don't know whats wrong. Especially weather widgets.
    2012-06-08 04:14 PM
    I'm using a can with a string attached and no issues either...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-06-08 04:18 PM
    My iPhone4 lags. Its jut not smooth. I don't know whats wrong. Especially weather widgets.
    It's probably a result of other tweaks you have running at the same time, thus consuming the RAM, and Chevy's stuff just puts the Ram usage over the edge. Try getting rid of some tweaks, or turn them off temporarily and run NOTHING but Chevy's widgets and see if the same thing happens. It's not the widgets fault.
    2012-06-08 04:20 PM
    Where can I get different mods for this theme? I've downloaded everything from beta repo and I don't have black mod.
    2012-06-08 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD