I got PMīs about this so here now a ready to Forecast Rotation Version

( ALL Credits goes to Chevy )

Incl.
    + Iconoclasm Layout File
    + New Dock
    + DockMask (more Reflection)

Look in the "Config.js" to make changes for Language etc...

Download

Have Fun !

Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 2012-06-10 at 06:10 PM. Reason: New Download / Fix Hi & Lo TEMP in Forecast (Thanks to Chevy)
    2012-06-10 03:22 PM
    ^^ Good job man!
    2012-06-10 03:37 PM
    I noticed that all images from BOTH folders (a: SlideShow b: SlideShow Cars) are used in the Lockscreen.
    I will know where i can say which folder to be used.

I replaced the Images in the SlideShow Folder & the showed in Lockscreen ;-) No Prob - but the Cars from Second Folder comes also!
    Oh i see...The only folder used for the slideshow is the one labeled SlideShow the one labeled SlideShow(cars) is extra, I've since deleted the extra folder and updated the link. Thank you.
    2012-06-10 04:57 PM
    I got PMīs about this so here now a ready to Forecast Rotation Version

Incl.
    + Iconoclasm Layout File
    + New Dock
    + DockMask (more Reflection)

Look in the "Config.js" to make changes for Language etc...

Download

Have Fun !

What's the difference between this version and the original?
    2012-06-10 05:15 PM
    What's the difference between this version and the original?
    It rotates main info and forecast plus the iconoclasm layout he provides as well as other goodies. I updated my link to include files used to create that effect. But UNLOCKZ incorporated those files already for ease of use.
    2012-06-10 05:24 PM
    Oh i see...The only folder used for the slideshow is the one labeled SlideShow the one labeled SlideShow(cars) is extra, I've since deleted the extra folder and updated the link. Thank you.
    So - that means i can delete the Folder named SlideShow (Cars)???
    I found this way excellent - whats about an Option in Config.js to use more than folder for mixed SlideShows ;-) is that possible?
    OrinocoDelta

Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!
    2012-06-10 05:29 PM
    So - that means i can delete the Folder named SlideShow (Cars)???
    I found this way excellent - whats about an Option in Config.js to use more than folder for mixed SlideShows ;-) is that possible?
    Lol. Yes but may be to much. would be easier to add more pics to slideshow.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-06-10 at 05:34 PM.
    2012-06-10 05:32 PM
    After you put it back in try to reset home screen icons in settings and see if it comes back.
    If not you'll be restoring.
    DURBEN,
    Thanks for the suggestion.Tried it but it didn't work,oh well never hurts to try.I guess I need to quit trying to do 3 things at once. Lesson learned.Just glad it wasn't something I really needed.Prolly won't do a totall restore until the time is right..Thanks again,Durben and EricB78

Later,HIP5
    2012-06-10 06:16 PM
    DURBEN,
    Thanks for the suggestion.Tried it but it didn't work,oh well never hurts to try.I guess I need to quit trying to do 3 things at once. Lesson learned.Just glad it wasn't something I really needed.Prolly won't do a totall restore until the time is right..Thanks again,Durben and EricB78

Later,HIP5
    Are you running 5.1.1? If not, it might be worth it to do the restore. I just updated Thurs night and I feel like my phone is faster, cleaner and the battery life is amazing so far.
    2012-06-10 06:18 PM
    I'd restore right now rather than wait a while and have more mods to redo, just saying if it was me...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-06-10 07:02 PM
    Are you running 5.1.1? If not, it might be worth it to do the restore. I just updated Thurs night and I feel like my phone is faster, cleaner and the battery life is amazing so far.
    EricB78,
    Yup I am on 5.1.1 and I agree with you it does appear to be faster,cleaner and better battery life....

Thanks HIP5

I'd restore right now rather than wait a while and have more mods to redo, just saying if it was me...
    Prolly not a bad idea.....Nobody's home today and now that I have learned how to do a lot of this stuff its not that bad..and you are correct the way all the different mods are showin up it could take a lot longer in a short time......

Quick question though is it better to restore as a new phone or from backup? I promise I will wait more than 9-min for a reply....

Thanks HIP5
    Last edited by Hip5; 2012-06-10 at 07:11 PM.
    2012-06-10 07:04 PM
    EricB78,
    Yup I am on 5.1.1 and I agree with you it does appear to be faster,cleaner and better battery life....

Thanks HIP5

Prolly not a bad idea.....Nobody's home today and now that I have learned how to do a lot of this stuff its not that bad..and you are correct the way all the different mods are showin up it could take a lot longer in a short time......

Quick question though is it better to restore as a new phone or from backup? I promise I will wait more than 9-min for a reply....

Thanks HIP5
    I restored from a backup. But then did the restore to factory settings and then did the restore from backup. Something like that

A few things to do before you do though:
    Copy all of your themes to your comp. Snap screenshots of your Sources in Cydia if you don't have them written down. I also saved the CK, SBSettins, and Zeppelin themes that I had collected. Oh, and if you have custom iconoclasm layouts, you might want to save them too. That's one that I forgot.
    2012-06-10 07:20 PM
    This is the most complete theme I ever had!
    Added some icons to omnistat!

Love it!
    2012-06-10 07:33 PM
    EricB78,

Thanks HIP5

Thanks HIP5
    Funny. Hip you're cool bro. Restore as new phone, then from backup to get back your stuff. (I won't even mention PkgBackup)
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-06-10 07:35 PM
    I restored from a backup. But then did the restore to factory settings and then did the restore from backup. Something like that

A few things to do before you do though:
    Copy all of your themes to your comp. Snap screenshots of your Sources in Cydia if you don't have them written down. I also saved the CK, SBSettins, and Zeppelin themes that I had collected. Oh, and if you have custom iconoclasm layouts, you might want to save them too. That's one that I forgot.
    Thanks Guys,

See ya all later,gonna go get my compass back......
    HIP5
    2012-06-10 07:37 PM
    Thanks Guys,

See ya all later,gonna go get my compass back......
    HIP5
    Have fun. Haha.
    2012-06-10 07:37 PM

Love it!
    Hey J....where can I get those NCsettings themed like that?....I'm must be pain in the arse for you today huh???
    2012-06-10 08:00 PM
    Hey J....where can I get those NCsettings themed like that?....I'm must be pain in the arse for you today huh???
    No bud not at all! Most is part of new update bars put out. What portion is not themed for you I may hv added some elements.

Pm box cleared too.
    2012-06-10 08:17 PM

Love it!
    Nice icons ! Can you share bro ? I can't live without Omnistat great tweak

Oh and I hope Rob will come back with the final update and the 2012 edition will be the most complete ever made
    2012-06-10 08:28 PM
    CMC_THE_ULTIMATE_SB

Downloads here...
    http://bit.ly/JRHKOF

Hit thanks if you like!
    Cleanest yet ! Looks great Chevy, LOVE how the user can configure everything. Cheers bud
    2012-06-10 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD