"SLIDE_TO_ANSWER" = "";
    "SLIDE_TO_CALL_BACK" = "";
    "SLIDE_TO_CALL_BACK_SHORT" = "";
    "SLIDE_TO_CANCEL" = "";
    "SLIDE_TO_LISTEN" = "";
    "SMS_LOCK_LABEL" = "";
    "SYNC_IN_PROGRESS" = "‹‹-››";
    "TIMER_LOCK_LABEL" = "";

Everything is OK except the "slide to answer". When I recieve a call, I still have "Répondre" in French (same as Slide to Answer). Is it the same one ? Did I miss something ?

Thanks for your help
    2012-06-12 10:04 AM
    I had to come when I heard about update

Keeping it simple

Damn all you simple setup peeps, you created a monster
    Now that's all I can run lmao
    Last edited by jayjOka; 2012-06-12 at 11:38 AM.
    2012-06-12 11:36 AM
    Ok I'm still having probs with either lockscreen or springboard...thanks yahoo you tossers...would it be best to do a restore ?
    as I've messed with location js and whatever can't install a few things as it keeps saying trying to overwrite this and that
    Tia
    2012-06-12 11:44 AM
    Ok I'm still having probs with either lockscreen or springboard...thanks yahoo you tossers...would it be best to do a restore ?
    as I've messed with location js and whatever can't install a few things as it keeps saying trying to overwrite this and that
    Tia
    What's the problem
    You are having
    2012-06-12 11:49 AM
    @ jay
    Only one will work
    But only had 5.1 location update,no gps lockscreen by crazy or anything so tried to install that but wouldn't install
    Also tried the gps server plus from apt.mmus.us and that won't install either
    2012-06-12 11:59 AM
    Hello man yassgo

look your plist and delete "eteindre "(same shutdown) ??
    Have you install call bar???

@ jay
    Only one will work
    But only had 5.1 location update,no gps lockscreen by crazy or anything so tried to install that but wouldn't install
    Also tried the gps server plus from apt.mmus.us and that won't install either
    Can you deleted and install mylocation fix????
    Last edited by Titi19; 2012-06-12 at 12:53 PM.
    2012-06-12 12:32 PM
    E when I have time if u still trying I think using stratnik way to enable forecast full time, I can make happen what we pm about.

Tajr still working to get other element to appear.
    Okay about the UV index that will be inpossible as Yahoo doesn't report that information. Thanks Dacal for clearing that issue up.

I liked my puzzle LS so much that I had to set it up for the iPad

Well Ipad is back up and running!!!! I missed it SOOOOOOOOOO much.
    Way to go E you are getting good at this iPad biz. Now we can get rolling on that full port.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-06-12 at 02:38 PM.
    2012-06-12 02:29 PM
    I need some help please
    Done a fresh restore but haven't added any gps stuff
    So what do I need to download to get it running as don't want to **** it up again
    Tia
    2012-06-12 04:53 PM
    I need some help please
    Done a fresh restore but haven't added any gps stuff
    So what do I need to download to get it running as don't want to **** it up again
    Tia
    Go up this page a little bit and find King_O_Hill's post. In his sig is the link to what you need. You should be good from there. Just follow the instructions in the linked post.

So, now that it's raining here I've been able to see little things in the puzzle LS that I didn't see last night. I can't however figure out how to make the rain container be for the whole area. It's only on the left side. I'm guessing the info is in the css file under weather for rain or showers, but I can't figure it out. BTW, this was made from Durben's batman LS if anybody has it and wants to give a look see and tell me what I need to change

Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-12 at 05:09 PM.
    2012-06-12 04:56 PM
    Hi peeps! I posted this on z|ui. It also works very well with EPHD.

I like this wall so much I made a few elements with it.

Love it!

Download Link to*Z|UI_AddOn.theme
    http://bit.ly/LFs1aL
    2012-06-12 05:22 PM
    I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question. But obviously I can't read all 2500 pages of this thread. The first post of this thread refers to Elite Pro HD IOS5 Live in Cydia. And yet I've looked all through Cydia and only the iOS 4 HD versions are there. What am I missing?
    2012-06-12 05:23 PM
    I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question. But obviously I can't read all 2500 pages of this thread. The first post of this thread refers to Elite Pro HD IOS5 Live in Cydia. And yet I've looked all through Cydia and only the iOS 4 HD versions are there. What am I missing?
    You need to donate to recieve beta repo in Cydia.
    2012-06-12 05:29 PM
    You're missing the part where it says "Beta". It's on a beta repo that you'd have to donate to get it. [email protected]. Minimum of $3, but it's worth much more than that
    2012-06-12 05:29 PM
    ok so i installed gps weather lockscreen from cydia,then install the updated deb file and reboot
    can someone confirm that this is correct please
    tia
    2012-06-12 05:53 PM
    You're missing the part where it says "Beta". It's on a beta repo that you'd have to donate to get it. [email protected]. Minimum of $3, but it's worth much more than that
    Actually post#1 makes no mention of the donate repo or I wouldn't have asked the question. :-). I'll go donate now! :-)
    2012-06-12 05:54 PM
    Actually post#1 makes no mention of the donate repo or I wouldn't have asked the question. :-). I'll go donate now! :-)
    Scroll down to where you see just the status bar below all of the pictures in post #1. You'll see that it says Beta repo and a link for donation.
    2012-06-12 05:59 PM
    Scroll down to where you see just the status bar below all of the pictures in post #1. You'll see that it says Beta repo and a link for donation.
    Ah yes. Very hidden. Should be in the first few lines of the post. Thanks for directing me to it!
    2012-06-12 06:03 PM
    ok so i installed gps weather lockscreen from cydia,then install the updated deb file and reboot
    can someone confirm that this is correct please
    tia
    I think that will work. The only issue might be that the GPS LS automatically installs the old MyLocation app so hopefully it gets fully overwritten when you install the new deb file.
    2012-06-12 06:07 PM
    Go up this page a little bit and find King_O_Hill's post. In his sig is the link to what you need. You should be good from there. Just follow the instructions in the linked post.

So, now that it's raining here I've been able to see little things in the puzzle LS that I didn't see last night. I can't however figure out how to make the rain container be for the whole area. It's only on the left side. I'm guessing the info is in the css file under weather for rain or showers, but I can't figure it out. BTW, this was made from Durben's batman LS if anybody has it and wants to give a look see and tell me what I need to change

You have to set the width and height in the drop container.
    2012-06-12 06:10 PM
    You have to set the width and height in the drop container.
    Did that. I thought it might be in the weather CSS files. No?

I think I've got it fixed. Went into the js file for the rain and changed the width value there. Now it shows across the whole screen. Well, where it's suppose to anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339517852.827587.jpg  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-12 at 07:18 PM.
    2012-06-12 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD