Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-10-10 at 07:09 AM.
    2010-10-04 11:53 PM
    Thanks my friend! Try to drag the lockscreen to the very top in winterboard
    There we go!

Some things in life can be so easy!

Are you also going to make the blue links, sender and receiver thingys in the mail app match the theme colour? (red in this case) they seem to be left out

Oh and the search field in safari looks a bit odd.. A part of the drop shadow seems to have.. Well.. Dropped to the bottom. Definitely looks different compared to the adres bar
    Last edited by I Xyzyx I; 2010-10-04 at 11:57 PM.
    2010-10-04 11:54 PM
    OMG why do you keep posting stuff in this thread??!! There are a core group of people that love this theme, anybody that has not seen this theme on your phone you don't know what you're missing! I am not riding anyones jock here, but if you dont like the fact that someone is charging extra money than go somewhere else, you don't like the fact that it is not much different than his other themes than go somewhere else! Leave it the f*** alone! Learn how to make a theme on your own and leave it off this thread so the rest of us can enjoy!

Why don't some of you that are venting about money or principal or lack of respect go to att&t and ***** how to get our phone bills down..

*end rant
    +1
    2010-10-05 12:00 AM
    Twitter, had to resize this icon to get it working on my 3Gs.

Is there a psd file for the loading screens.. cause what your doing is bad ***!
    2010-10-05 12:01 AM
    wats all this mumble jumbo about guys haha .... bars bring GT to ip4
    2010-10-05 12:02 AM
    Is there a psd file for the loading screens.. cause what your doing is bad ***!
    Yes, a psd and five action scripts.
    Mine doesn't work as supposed, but I work around that.
    2010-10-05 12:03 AM
    On a lighter note...this look really nice with the lockscreen!

2010-10-05 12:05 AM
    Alright, I see why this is getting a lot of attention, looks freaking sick! Much more classy than classified
    2010-10-05 12:05 AM
    Mods should just remove troll posts.. Seriously if you think its expensive then dont buy it.

And whats up with the ' it looks way too much like classified etc..' I got it and it does look way different then classified. Well it has similairities (bad spelling sorry) however there's something called style? Its just Bars his thing making clean themes.. You might aswell cry about mozart not composing rock if you get my point.

The theme looks awesome its way cleaner then classified. Classified however is more colourfull so I still cant figure out wich one I like the most.. However a change now and then cant hurt!
    2010-10-05 12:07 AM
    I can only speak for myself... You have NEVER seen me in another persons thread saying that I dislike a theme. If I feel that way, I keep it moving. That's all. If one of my Alphas goes into anyone elses thread and says something negative, I never felt responsible. From here foward I take that responsibility. If any of the people who test early for me says something negative in someone elses thread, they are done testing for me. Now........

Let's theme this thing!!
    2010-10-05 12:07 AM
    Hmmm... colour splash or no colour splash?

The color splash one is sick MrBass!
    2010-10-05 12:08 AM
    On a lighter note...this look really nice with the lockscreen!

Holy ship!!
    wats all this mumble jumbo about guys haha .... bars bring GT to ip4
    Lol... GT??
    Floppy Joe has that official copy now.... I'm happy!

Ummm hurry up with the damn weather mod already geez
    2010-10-05 12:09 AM
    I saw some screenies where u guys had your weather icons functional! Care to help me out?
    2010-10-05 12:10 AM
    for the record my original post was obviously misunderstood. If there are still hard feelings that's unfortunate because I wasn't hating on anyone. I'm almost 40, have a wife, a serious career and a daughter almost ready to go to high-school for God's sake... I don't have time to hate on anyone.

my post was revised to make my OPINION more clear:
    I apologize for the PM... I take what I do too seriously. I am responsible for what my "employees" as subuwrex said it do. I had no idea that there was anything said... I just start to boil real fast when it seems like every page I get someone that is trying to bring down the greatness of the theme by saying something. I don't do this. I expect the same courtesy in return. Anyways let's do what we came here to do...
    2010-10-05 12:14 AM
    I saw some screenies where u guys had your weather icons functional! Care to help me out?
    If you are referring to the weathericon itself, it just needs weathericon from cydia to be the engine. The graphics are already in place...
    2010-10-05 12:15 AM
    Ok gang it's boys night with my little man.... I'll holla later when he's tucked in for the night
    2010-10-05 12:15 AM
    Twitter, had to resize this icon to get it working on my 3Gs.

Big wim these should work on the ip4 right?
    2010-10-05 12:23 AM
    2010-10-05 12:24 AM
58,759 ... 16242526272836761265261026 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD