Hi Elite crew !

Still no news from Rob I've tried emailing him and his twitter but no answer.
    His last post was 2 weeks ago...
    2012-06-16 03:46 PM
    Yassgo you ever sort those springboard strings? Still getting slide to reply and all that! Is possible to share??
    2012-06-16 03:50 PM
    LHF Sanford script, like original Elite zeppelin logo. Thanks
    Here ya go bud:
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-almir.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-almir1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-almir2.png  
    2012-06-16 03:53 PM
    I've used PkgBackup over several iOS updates, works well. As King and Eric said, backup everything, update, restore as new then restore from backup. Don't bring over .plist files, allow new ones to be generated. Works without issues.
    How does one prevent bringing over .plist files?
    I'm pondering going to 5.1.1 & i'd like a fresh install with no remnants of my current install. I really don't want any resource hogs on there & I don't have any program now that'll show me what I do have that may or may not be a resource hog. I do remember a few pages back talk of some type of program that was a resource hog, but I don't remember what it was. With the exception of a game I rarely play, basically all I have is RadarScope, Flashlight, then the basic jailbreak programs...BytaFont, PerPage, SBSettings, iFile, FakeCarrier, Springtomize, Unlickit.co.nz, Spring Jumps, & Winterboard.
    2012-06-16 04:16 PM
    I'm pondering going to 5.1.1 & i'd like a fresh install with no remnants of my current install. I really don't want any resource hogs on there & I don't have any program now that'll show me what I do have that may or may not be a resource hog. I do remember a few pages back talk of some type of program that was a resource hog, but I don't remember what it was. With the exception of a game I rarely play, basically all I have is RadarScope, Flashlight, then the basic jailbreak programs...BytaFont, PerPage, SBSettings, iFile, FakeCarrier, Springtomize, Unlickit.co.nz, Spring Jumps, & Winterboard.
    I'm interested in this too - but from a different angle. When I restored and went to 5.1.1 recently from 5.0.1 Jailbroken my biggest headache I thought was going to be getting back all the icon positioning and putting in folders I'd done. That takes hours/days. To my surprise - after I upgraded and jailbroke 5.1.1 (after full restore) i downloaded Infiniboard. And after Cydia made me Restart Springboard after the installation-- suddenly my last set of icon positions reappeared !!!! How is this possible? I mean I was thrilled! But I'm guessing there are some preference files that survive a full restore?!? Is this possible? What would explain my custom icon positions returning after reinstalling Infiniboard?
    2012-06-16 04:25 PM
    Yassgo you ever sort those springboard strings? Still getting slide to reply and all that! Is possible to share??
    Yeah bro. I'll share them by PMno problem.
    I used your *Strings in your LS for the slide to xxx stuff.
    For the icons I use Springtomize to hide labels.
    For the SMS it's in the Bitesms directory.

Just tell me exactly what you need
    2012-06-16 04:26 PM
    Here ya go bud:
    Thanks mate, can you make font a little bit bigger?
    2012-06-16 04:34 PM

where are these icons located? Actually all status bar icons
    Last edited by Gayzor; 2012-06-16 at 04:42 PM.
    2012-06-16 04:39 PM
    Thanks mate, can you make font a little bit bigger?
    Here ya go bud:

where are these icons located? Actually all status bar icons
    In var/stash/Themes/EPHD_iOS5/UIImages
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-almir.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-almir1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-almir2.png  
    2012-06-16 04:42 PM
    In var/stash/Themes/EPHD_iOS5/UIImages
    I looked there but i can't find the sms balloon(i mean when a message received)
    2012-06-16 04:59 PM
    I looked there but i can't find the sms balloon(i mean when a message received)
    That one is in the bitesms bundle folder.
    2012-06-16 05:02 PM
    Yeah bro. I'll share them by PMno problem.
    I used your *Strings in your LS for the slide to xxx stuff.
    For the icons I use Springtomize to hide labels.
    For the SMS it's in the Bitesms directory.

Just tell me exactly what you need
    Ahh that's it I will look in bitesms directory thank you bud!!

Sorry for stupid questions but I had to restore because I was trying to free up space by clearing launch dameons and such and put me in apple logo screen so I was wondering if anyone knows bitesms beta repo?
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-06-16 at 05:55 PM.
    2012-06-16 05:52 PM
    Ahh that's it I will look in bitesms directory thank you bud!!

Sorry for stupid questions but I had to restore because I was trying to free up space by clearing launch dameons and such and put me in apple logo screen so I was wondering if anyone knows bitesms beta repo?
    Is it cydia.bitesms.com? That's the only one that I have.
    2012-06-16 06:11 PM
    I hope this one works. If not, post a screenshot of how it looks on your phone and I'll adjust it from that.
    Thanks so much bud!!!My sb looks so great with this one.
    2012-06-16 06:12 PM
    Is it cydia.bitesms.com? That's the only one that I have.
    Thx E will give a shot sounds right!
    2012-06-16 06:15 PM
    Thx E will give a shot sounds right!
    No problem bud.

Maybe you can help me with something real quick. I'm using that webkit effect to get this widget to have that "metal" text effect. Check out the date:

Here's the transform text:
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#666), to(transparent), color-stop(0.45, #666));

Any ideas how to make it a little less transparent on the bottom of the date? I tried changing transparent to semitransparent, but it didn't work. TIA
    2012-06-16 06:19 PM
    No problem bud.

Maybe you can help me with something real quick. I'm using that webkit effect to get this widget to have that "metal" text effect. Check out the date:

Here's the transform text:
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#666), to(transparent), color-stop(0.45, #666));

Any ideas how to make it a little less transparent on the bottom of the date? I tried changing transparent to semitransparent, but it didn't work. TIA

put a higher value in 0.45
    2012-06-16 06:24 PM
    put a higher value in 0.45
    I tried a couple different values. At 0.8 it was still transparent on bottom. This is 0.95:

And 1.0 was worse than 0.45.
    2012-06-16 06:31 PM
    If that is all you are running then i would do an upgrade and set as a new phone then just manually download and install what you are running. that is the cleanest way. I also go into the settings app and do a "reset all settings" from the reset tab prior to upgrading.

I'm interested in this too - but from a different angle. When I restored and went to 5.1.1 recently from 5.0.1 Jailbroken my biggest headache I thought was going to be getting back all the icon positioning and putting in folders I'd done. That takes hours/days. To my surprise - after I upgraded and jailbroke 5.1.1 (after full restore) i downloaded Infiniboard. And after Cydia made me Restart Springboard after the installation-- suddenly my last set of icon positions reappeared !!!! How is this possible? I mean I was thrilled! But I'm guessing there are some preference files that survive a full restore?!? Is this possible? What would explain my custom icon positions returning after reinstalling Infiniboard?
    Sometimes there are somethings that will not get removed. Remember this is an update to the existing firmware it does not do a complete erase all your files then do a new install.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2012-06-16 at 06:36 PM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-06-16 06:33 PM
    I tried a couple different values. At 0.8 it was still transparent on bottom. This is 0.95:

And 1.0 was worse than 0.45.
    Was gonna say what schnedi said but doesn't look all that good with the clock?? For giggles and grins if you add that same (0.8) to the other text does it look the same??

Another quick question the text on my pop up for bite is black do you know what I need to do again? Sorry?
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-06-16 at 07:09 PM.
    2012-06-16 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD