Both of those are exactly what I was looking for. Can I bug you for a link to both?
    The link for each is below their pix
    2012-06-27 01:24 AM
    Like this?
    Yeah like that

I can't share it openly on here since it is literally the EPHD theme for the iPhone just modded to work on the iPad. What you can do is just install EPHDiOS5 onto your iPad. Then, copy the UIImages folder onto your computer. Download a program called Bulk Rename Utility and just add ~ipad after all of the files that end in @2x and change the ones that end in ~iphone to ~ipad and you'll be 90% there. I can help you with some icons for the other stuff
    Thanks bro
    2012-06-27 01:37 AM
    OK...being new to iPhones & the themes I have a question.
    I realize that location, bluetooth & wireless drain down the battery, but i'm not sure what effect they have on resources.
    I see that this theme, Zui & Se7en are the most popular. My eyes are more drawn to this theme for some reason...I think it's the icons...they seem more suited to me probably because i'm old. Hehe.
    Now my question is, what parts of the theme would use resources and battery life more?
    Thanks.
    2012-06-27 01:50 AM
    The link for each is below their pix
    I'm an idiot. My brain is fried. Thank you Eric.
    2012-06-27 02:32 AM
    OK...being new to iPhones & the themes I have a question.
    I realize that location, bluetooth & wireless drain down the battery, but i'm not sure what effect they have on resources.
    I see that this theme, Zui & Se7en are the most popular. My eyes are more drawn to this theme for some reason...I think it's the icons...they seem more suited to me probably because i'm old. Hehe.
    Now my question is, what parts of the theme would use resources and battery life more?
    Thanks.
    LS's and SB's with lots of animations would be your battery drainers. Besides that, you're good.

I'm an idiot. My brain is fried. Thank you Eric.
    Haha. I understand
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-06-27 at 02:36 AM.
    2012-06-27 02:32 AM
    LS's and SB's with lots of animations would be your battery drainers. Besides that, you're good.

Haha. I understand
    Thanks Eric for getting everyone situated with the bundle package. Was out to dinner for a bit but now I will be floating around.

No lol, not sure what it is or was. As far as downloading Tajr link, i had to open forum in safari and then it worked. Just wouldnt work for me through the modmyi app.
    That is because MMI app adds a extra http:// to the front of the links for some reason. Glad you got it situated.
    2012-06-27 02:50 AM
    Thanks Eric for getting everyone situated with the bundle package. Was out to dinner for a bit but now I will be floating around.

That is because MMI app adds a extra http:// to the front of the links for some reason. Glad you got it situated.
    No problem bud. Gotta keep the squad going strong
    2012-06-27 02:58 AM
    Eric do you have an iconoclasm post for mods those mods?
    2012-06-27 03:03 AM
    No problem bud. Gotta keep the squad going strong
    How did you make out with the portrait mode with the panoramic mode?
    2012-06-27 03:05 AM
    Eric do you have an iconoclasm post for mods those mods?
    I do but I'm out now. I'll post it when I get home.

How did you make out with the portrait mode with the panoramic mode?
    I'll try again when I get home.
    2012-06-27 03:14 AM

No problem bud when every you get time.
    2012-06-27 03:16 AM

Thank you.
    2012-06-27 03:17 AM
    So I guess stay away from floating clouds, raindrops & spinning cubes?
    2012-06-27 04:42 AM
    Thank you.
    Here's the 5x5 I used with the landscape view:
    5x5.zip

And the 6x5 with the portrait view:
    6x5.plist

I think I put the 5x5 in the main folder of the landscape view one though

@Tajr, panoramic is working now. So weird.

Not necessarily. I run Chevy's Ultimate widget a lot and it doesn't really drain the battery that much. You should be fine.
    2012-06-27 04:43 AM
    I run CMC Ultimate LS on my LS and SB and I don't have a issue with battery life. I loose more battery life when my bluetooth is turned on and not connected to anything then running most widgets.

@Tajr, panoramic is working now. So weird.
    Thanks Eric yeah was messing with it at home and was working great. So I will be putting the bundle package in it and posting it for download.
    2012-06-27 04:50 AM
    I run CMC Ultimate LS on my LS and SB and I don't have a issue with battery life. I loose more battery life when my bluetooth is turned on and not connected to anything then running most widgets.

Thanks Eric yeah was messing with it at home and was working great. So I will be putting the bundle package in it and posting it for download.
    Cool bud. I think I'm going to do a little tinkering now
    2012-06-27 05:01 AM
    Cool bud. I think I'm going to do a little tinkering now
    That sounds like trouble Yeah now that I am done with the 10000 images for CMC LS I will get back to the Full Pink mod for the wife, finish porting EPHD to iPad 2, add a little something to the ultimate LS, nd work on the rotating ultimate LS
    2012-06-27 05:04 AM
    That sounds like trouble Yeah now that I am done with the 10000 images for CMC LS I will get back to the Full Pink mod for the wife, finish porting EPHD to iPad 2, add a little something to the ultimate LS, nd work on the rotating ultimate LS
    Yeah, that last thing is what I think I'm gonna mess around with
    2012-06-27 05:07 AM
    Yeah, that last thing is what I think I'm gonna mess around with
    That lock as a rotation lock will lag like mad when rotating.
    More so depending on what config your running. This is more my personal opinion based on what I want to see performance wise. I've been messing with it a bit in the last few days for a few different widgets.
    2012-06-27 05:21 AM
    That lock as a rotation lock will lag like mad when rotating.
    More so depending on what config your running. This is more my personal opinion based on what I want to see performance wise. I've been messing with it a bit in the last few days for a few different widgets.
    I'm thinking I'd rather it be strictly static weather images for the background's with maybe the regular animations: clouds, rain, snow....
    2012-06-27 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD