owners can give their top link for dow 2012 and thems thems sb keyboard setting ..............thank you email [email protected]
    2012-07-19 03:27 AM
    Digging this setup for the night. With a Boss inspired SB

EricB78,
    What weather are you using on this SB?

Thanks,HIP5
    2012-07-19 04:20 AM
    EricB78,
    What weather are you using on this SB?

Thanks,HIP5
    It's a Chevy Ultimate version of one of Max Pain's boss widgets. Not sure if it's been posted yet.
    2012-07-19 04:31 AM
    It's a Chevy Ultimate version of one of Max Pain's boss widgets. Not sure if it's been posted yet.
    Thanks will keep an eye out for it.
    Later,HIP5
    2012-07-19 04:36 AM
    Sorry but any solution of it?
    Guys any help for me?
    2012-07-19 07:15 AM
    The issue that you're having is the folders opening down and off of the screen correct? Have you installed a tweak that may have caused it? Maybe try installing FolderEnhancer from Cydia.
    2012-07-19 07:21 AM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-layer.png
    better in dark wall..

just change layer

Thanks original creators

if someone want it, take it xD
    Can you make me a layer using my attached image pls. thank u...
    2012-07-19 08:17 AM
    The issue that you're having is the folders opening down and off of the screen correct? Have you installed a tweak that may have caused it? Maybe try installing FolderEnhancer from Cydia.
    Tried but no luck!
    2012-07-19 08:59 AM
    Tried but no luck!
    Did it start after adding a tweak or something? Your dock is there normally right?
    2012-07-19 09:01 AM
    Making any icon or wallpaper takes as much skill and time as you are willing to put into it. I can spend hours making something from nothing or minutes if I find an image I like. The outcome is the same as long as you like it yourself. Trying to pass it off as your own is something else.
    2012-07-19 09:14 AM
    No you never shared it even when asked for a dload link its okay we understand lol
    2012-07-19 01:20 PM
    hey eric

could u please make this Overlay ..ephd style with a nice wallpaper and ephd written instead of senses?tiaElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-overlay.png
    2012-07-19 01:56 PM
    Did it start after adding a tweak or something? Your dock is there normally right?
    The dock is fine
    2012-07-19 03:56 PM
    could someone please help me out with this overlay ?

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-overlayhd1.png

that little red part is a problem...i want it to be deepskyblue instead of red and also i want to be little smaller than actual size,half of size...as it just displays temprature? thanks
    2012-07-19 04:13 PM
    Just restored iPad 3 to 5.1.1 from ios 6. Fresh jailbreak. Ned a rotating lock screen now. Please.
    2012-07-19 04:18 PM
    Just restored iPad 3 to 5.1.1 from ios 6. Fresh jailbreak. Ned a rotating lock screen now. Please.

i would love to help u lady .but most of the time i myself need help lol :P
    2012-07-19 04:46 PM
    No you never shared it even when asked for a dload link its okay we understand lol
    It's not really mine to share bud. PM Chevy

hey eric

could u please make this Overlay ..ephd style with a nice wallpaper and ephd written instead of senses?tiaElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-overlay.png
    I'll try bud.

The dock is fine
    Maybe try uninstalling recent tweaks that you have added? Or disable them and respring and see if one of them is the culprit.

MJ, I can't believe you don't have my LS
    All in one LS for iPad.zip
    2012-07-19 04:48 PM
    can we use anyother weather source? instead of yahoo weather? which sucks big times...it has been raining with thunderstorm where i live from past an hour..and my LS weather says...HAZE YAHOO weather suckssss..help me

It's not really mine to share bud. PM Chevy

I'll try bud.

Maybe try uninstalling recent tweaks that you have added? Or disable them and respring and see if one of them is the culprit.

MJ, I can't believe you don't have my LS
    All in one LS for iPad.zip

cheers eric
    2012-07-19 04:50 PM
    can we use anyother weather source? instead of yahoo weather? which sucks big times...it has been raining with thunderstorm where i live from past an hour..and my LS weather says...HAZE YAHOO weather suckssss..help me
    Oh please don't start that You'll get the "Yahoo weather hater" in here.
    2012-07-19 04:52 PM
    Oh please don't start that You'll get the "Yahoo weather hater" in here.

hahaha i got it but what to do with yahoo weather? lol it dont work properly ....cant we use any other source etc etc ? any idea suggestions,,,
    2012-07-19 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD