User Tag List

This is me ATM , thanks schnedi for awesome widget and Eric for beautiful wallpaper
    I'd say maybe use the PSD I posted and shrink the ElitePro text down some and maybe hide your undocked icon labels using springtomize
    2012-07-19 06:07 PM
    I'd say maybe use the PSD I posted and shrink the ElitePro text down some and maybe hide your undocked icon labels using springtomize

i can hide them but Elitepro image is ur job lol since ur best at Photoshop

oK KING THANKS bro,i m going to paste my config.js..wait be a moment

I use the imgur app from app store.

ignore my ignorance but how do we copy paste config.js here? lol
    Last edited by numskull; 2012-07-19 at 06:14 PM.
    2012-07-19 06:11 PM

Ok. Last one
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-overlay.png  
    2012-07-19 06:15 PM
    Ok. Last one

thanks,looks much better now
    2012-07-19 06:20 PM
    hey I've moved the QR plist to the bitesms.app location but I still end up with black lettering against a gray background, it's very hard to read, is there a way just to change the letting to white and if so how? Thanks.
    2012-07-19 07:40 PM
    hey I've moved the QR plist to the bitesms.app location but I still end up with black lettering against a gray background, it's very hard to read, is there a way just to change the letting to white and if so how? Thanks.
    Go into the QR-theme.plist that you pasted into the bitesms.app and make sure that under <key>message</key> the string is not all 0's. If so, change them the all f's.
    2012-07-19 07:45 PM
    I made a PodControls for EPHD in case anyone is interested. I use shadows so that's why I made them as icons.

EPHD PodControls.zip

Eric were can i find this widget??
    2012-07-19 08:02 PM
    That weather widget is a mod of one that Max Pain posted in the Boss thread. I don't know where exactly though. Sorry bud
    2012-07-19 08:04 PM
    Go into the QR-theme.plist that you pasted into the bitesms.app and make sure that under <key>message</key> the string is not all 0's. If so, change them the all f's.
    Thx, it was already all f's so lettering is still black against gray background.
    2012-07-19 08:11 PM
    Thx, it was already all f's so lettering is still black against gray background.
    Can you post the path you are going to get to the bitesms app? Is it var/stash/Applications/bitesms?

On another note, beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? Well, I have five BEAUTIFUL setups. Because TO ME, they are beautiful And of course EPHD is at the center of attention.

2012-07-19 08:14 PM
    Can you post the path you are going to get to the bitesms app? Is it var/stash/Applications/bitesms?

On another note, beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? Well, I have five BEAUTIFUL setups. Because TO ME, they are beautiful And of course EPHD is at the center of attention.

Yes that's the path I'm using, off my subject, all of these setups are Nice!
    2012-07-19 08:31 PM
    the link doesn't work anymore.. I was wondering if anyone know where can i get this widget. thanks

here's the widget

As always changes in the Config.js

credits to durben/subywrex for the overlay and Zausser for the wallpaper!

2012-07-19 08:33 PM

You need to zip it and use the "Open Advanced Option" that Eric mentioned above. Also, i don't want your config.js, I want your other .js files. Like weather.js or something to that effect. If you can't find any other .js files, zip your html file up and send me that.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-07-19 09:08 PM
    Bars I love the way this thread starts. The best of the best. Simply put. Accurate and blunt. And to prove this point check my spring board. Beautiful.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342730500.776057.jpg  
    2012-07-19 09:42 PM
    Yes that's the path I'm using, off my subject, all of these setups are Nice!
    Have you updated to the most recent version of biteSMS on Cydia by chance? Version 6.3.9.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-19 at 11:31 PM.
    2012-07-19 11:29 PM
    Have you updated to the most recent version of biteSMS on Cydia by chance? Version 6.3.9.
    Yes I did is that what is causing the problem?
    2012-07-19 11:35 PM
    Yes I did is that what is causing the problem?
    No. From what I understand you shouldn't have to do the replacing of the QR-theme.plist file now. I think it is suppose to work if you just have it in the theme's bitesms folder. Is your EPHD that has the QR plist on top in winterboard? Could another theme be overwriting it somehow? Do you have iWipeCache or fsWipeCache? Maybe run one of them.
    2012-07-19 11:38 PM
    No. From what I understand you shouldn't have to do the replacing of the QR-theme.plist file now. I think it is suppose to work if you just have it in the theme's bitesms folder. Is your EPHD that has the QR plist on top in winterboard? Could another theme be overwriting it somehow? Do you have iWipeCache or fsWipeCache? Maybe run one of them.
    Ok I'll try that, thanks for all your help, it's much appreciated
    2012-07-19 11:42 PM
    Ok I'll try that, thanks for all your help, it's much appreciated
    How about you go into applications/bitesms and change the QR theme plist example to the actual thing. It might not work in ephd if there's no original file to override. Just a thought
    2012-07-20 02:06 AM
    Just a follow up question. I hit Trash a lot in iFile for original zip files after they're unpacked and loaded to themes folder. Is there a Cydia tweak that's sort of a "master Empty Trash" tweak to assure me that there are no trash folders with trash in them but un-emptied?
    2012-07-20 02:21 AM