Back to classic....

2012-07-30 05:38 AM
    Hey Chevy can you tell me where i can find the wallpaper you are using on your theme?
    2012-07-30 06:00 AM
    MJSmash!! (v2)

LockScreen and SB combo
    ***Updated*** with clean code
    ~~~added dock and status bar weather~~~

NEW OVERLAYS and NEW LINKS

SB

LS

Download link at bottom of post

VERY IMPORTANT INFO:

1)GPS -credits Crazyviek
    2)Animated with new animated weather by Subywrex and Durben
    3)timed backgrounds (will change images depending on what time of day it is) credits Durben and Waverley
    4) Wordy weather - credits Schnedi
    5) credits to Dacal for the code
    6) overlays - credit EricB
    7) mirror dock- credit to Pinoy
    8) Status Bar And dock weather-Bogmay
    9) a BIG thanks to BombMom for cleaning the code and for building options in.
    10) thanks to iOSAlliance for all the help as well.
    11) slider and camera grabber-credit xpprem (Itronix)
    And credit to everyone else here for making me learn how to mod stuff.

All options can be set in Setup/config.js

You can easily turn off animations there.

The zip file contains a springboard and Lockscreen as well as the 3x3 iconoclasm layout. More layouts bottom of post.

Download link:
    MJSmash!!(v2)

4X2 Iconoclasm layout-credit to ag92
    http://www.dropbox.com/s/o6y1icne3yv3kqr/Jaay%202x4.zip
    Can i use it in German Lang ? Or it have the same Problem like your v1 Version ? In german it dont shows the Temp.
    2012-07-30 09:44 AM
    aha lol, donation sent ;P
    now i can help u..since u have got the paid theme :P
    2012-07-30 12:22 PM
    Whad up peeps hope everyone had a great weekend............

Does anyone know where i can get this iwidget @ greatly appreciate it if anyone can tell me or share it if you may have it...... TIA

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-png.pn.png
    2012-07-30 02:42 PM
    Whad up peeps hope everyone had a great weekend............

Does anyone know where i can get this iwidget @ greatly appreciate it if anyone can tell me or share it if you may have it...... TIA

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-png.pn.png

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html
    2012-07-30 02:58 PM
    Very very nice Tweak, i use it with a nice Widget from "The Durben" excellent Work Bro !!

I hope Chevy and the other great Guys here make more Widgets for "iWidgets"

Thanks to ALL !!
    2012-07-30 05:59 PM
    The dock is in var/stash/Themes/EPHDiOS5.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and is called [email protected] I believe. Also, once you've dropped it in, you'll need to run fsWipeCache or iWipeCache as the dock is stored in your cache files.

Here's the wall:

The dock was posted by Max_Pain in the MiOS thread. Prob 20-30 pages back now though.
    Alright I figured I might try these widgets out and come out of the plain jain a bit lol. Any suggested widgets that drop in this exact spacing you can throw at me? Trying to think of something maybe a little cooler to fill up that space above the weather image too, hm. Has Chevy posted that widget that's posted up on the top of this page aswell? I could rock that for a while, same with that wall & dock. Thanks!
    2012-07-30 06:33 PM
    Alright I figured I might try these widgets out and come out of the plain jain a bit lol. Any suggested widgets that drop in this exact spacing you can throw at me? Trying to think of something maybe a little cooler to fill up that space above the weather image too, hm. Has Chevy posted that widget that's posted up on the top of this page aswell? I could rock that for a while, same with that wall & dock. Thanks!
    I'm not sure about Chevy's widget, but the widget that goes with this overlay can be found in the first post of the Se7en thread. I'm pretty sure it's a Max_Pa1n special
    2012-07-30 06:44 PM
    eric i tried that and it didnt work for me. so i restored and did a fresh jailbreak. if someone can direct me to the exact file for the stock iphone dock i can probably change i that way cause the docks that are in elite pro are not changing
    2012-07-30 06:57 PM
    eric i tried that and it didnt work for me. so i restored and did a fresh jailbreak. if someone can direct me to the exact file for the stock iphone dock i can probably change i that way cause the docks that are in elite pro are not changing
    Can you post the dock that you want to use? I'll put set it up so you can just unzip a folder and drop it in themes. Then you'll just have to enable it in Winterboard. If you don't want to do that, the path to the native dock is System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and the file name is [email protected]~iphone.png. If you have a 4S and running iOS 5.1.1 anyway.
    2012-07-30 07:11 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sbdockbg.pngthat would be great thank you
    2012-07-30 07:44 PM
    Yes ma'am
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-07-30 at 09:38 PM.
    2012-07-30 08:12 PM
    Here ya go bud. Just unzip and drop it into var/stash/Themes. Then enable in winterboard and respring. If you don't see it, run fsWipheCache or iWipeCache and you should be good.
    Eric,
    That dock is the REALLY wrong size. It only goes halfway across the SB. I think he supplied the wrong version of the png. Take that link down before people download that crap, LOL.

Here is a working white marble dock for anyone who wants it.

http://db.tt/hOAOUOGs
    2012-07-30 09:34 PM
    Ok everyone. I'm going to attempt to go full Chevy style on you. I present to you my glass forecast mod of Chevy's Ultimate LS.
    This has a lot of cool stuff in it. The wallpaper is user selected using Wallpaper Jpgifier from Cydia and applied through the Settings/Wallpaper menu. The middle image can be set to static weather, rotating, panoramic and/or animated. The outer four images can either be a static set, or a slideshow. I have included two sets of slideshows: cityscapes and cars. The forecast and extra weather info is all part of a touch function.

Glass forecast.zip

Now it's time for credits:
    Thanks to Chevy for the original widget and Max_Pa1n for some of the weather images. I got the idea for this widget from a post by iskariot of a PSD from Deviant Art. AND A HUGE THANKS TO BOMBMOM!!! Please please please, if you like this widget, and you see Bombmom, hit the thanks button. I couldn't have done this without her. She rocks.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-08-07 at 07:46 PM.
    2012-07-30 09:37 PM
    And here's a black marble dock

http://db.tt/vOpFasiU

Ok everyone. I'm going to attempt to go full Chevy style on you. I present to you my glass forecast mod of Chevy's Ultimate LS.
    This has a lot of cool stuff in it. The wallpaper is user selected through the Settings/Wallpaper menu. The middle image can be set to static weather, rotating, panoramic and/or animated. The outer four images can either be a static set, or a slideshow. I have included two sets of slideshows: cityscapes and cars. The forecast and extra weather info is all part of a touch function.

Glass forecast.zip

Now it's time for credits:
    Thanks to Chevy for the original widget and Max_Pa1n for some of the weather images. I got the idea for this widget from a post by iskariot of a PSD from Deviant Art. AND A HUGE THANKS TO BOMBMOM!!! Please please please, if you like this widget, and you see Bombmom, hit the thanks button. I couldn't have done this without her. She rocks.

Looks AWESOME, E!!
    2012-07-30 09:41 PM
    I'm not sure about Chevy's widget, but the widget that goes with this overlay can be found in the first post of the Se7en thread. I'm pretty sure it's a Max_Pa1n special
    Thanks bud!
    2012-07-30 09:53 PM
    @ MamaJaay

They do not want to answer me ?
    2012-07-30 09:54 PM
    Very very nice Tweak, i use it with a nice Widget from "The Durben" excellent Work Bro !!

I hope Chevy and the other great Guys here make more Widgets for "iWidgets"

Thanks to ALL !!
    wow where was this posted. I keep looking can't find it
    2012-07-30 09:59 PM
    2012-07-30 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD