Where can i find the ios 5.1 icons? like the music and camera, etc don't have icons. I see KnightWing has them in his setup, and I've looked through this thread (obviously not well enough though). Could anybody direct me to the download?
    They're there. The icon names changed. They should be [email protected]~iphone.png and [email protected]~iphone.png now. In their respective folders.
    2012-07-31 06:27 PM
    No your ee.. Lol. What up dude! I ended up hooking it in already.

chevy.... can you please share this wallpaper & you statusbar bg ??i would really appreciate it ... thanx bro!
    2012-07-31 06:29 PM
    Hey all. Last request for the night. Can you make a Zeppelin logo with the name Trung. Thanks for your help earlier.
    Here ya go:
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-trung.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-trung1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-trung2.png  
    2012-07-31 06:39 PM
    They're there. The icon names changed. They should be [email protected]~iphone.png and [email protected]~iphone.png now. In their respective folders.
    sorry im new to this whole custom theme thing. But this theme looks freakin amazing, so I wanted to give it a go. Anyways, how do I change the photo names (where do I find them). I know to look in library -> themes -> EPHD.themes. Then I'm lost. Thanks for the help.
    2012-07-31 06:44 PM
    chevy.... can you please share this wallpaper & you statusbar bg ??i would really appreciate it ... thanx bro!
    The status symbols bro? Are in next update/release...

Here's the wall...credit to creator...

2012-07-31 06:53 PM
    Hello

I don't want to think that this theme is in the same "Boat" like iScape S...

2012-07-31 07:27 PM

thanx for the wallpaper bro ... not the symbols ... just the statusbar base if u can
    2012-07-31 07:42 PM

Now can you post the widget that this wallpaper went with in your screenie, dock too, and that red wallpaper you had in the screenie you posted today. Would appreciate that, sir.
    2012-07-31 07:42 PM
    It's this one tomme11...I added the ULTIMATE code into this classic design!

Allright!

Is it made for iwidget? Does it come with weather pictures?

If yes, where can I download it? (or what is the name, I might have it already...)

Actually, my favorite one is "GPSEPHDREMIXv2_Van". It would be great if I could use it with iwidget...

Thank you very much dude!
    2012-07-31 07:47 PM
    Allright!

Is it made for iwidget? Does it come with weather pictures?

If yes, where can I download it? (or what is the name, I might have it already...)

Actually, my favorite one is "GPSEPHDREMIXv2_Van". It would be great if I could use it with iwidget...

Thank you very much dude!
    Not made for iWidget yet...yes comes with weather images: Static, Rotating and Panoramic...also slideshow if you choose...Haven't released it yet but soon bud. I'm glad you like GPSEPHDREMIXv2_Van it's was one of my favorites to make. Props to Van for the cool weather images in that one!!

Here you go guys think this is all the requests...

Credit for the walls to one of the best Wallpaper guys zro!!

Here's the widget that was on that light wallpaper...

http://bit.ly/CMC_ULTIMATE_SB_BOTTOM

Here's the status bar...

http://bit.ly/MyStatusbar

Here's the dock...

http://bit.ly/MyGlassyDock

Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-07-31 at 08:41 PM.
    2012-07-31 08:27 PM
    Thanks for your time bud!
    2012-07-31 08:57 PM
    Thanks for your time bud!
    You bet Dizzy!
    2012-07-31 09:00 PM
    does anyone have the trasparent dock mask,thanks
    2012-07-31 09:01 PM
    does anyone have the trasparent dock mask,thanks
    Do you want a transparent dock? Or no reflection? Transparent dock downloads with either EPHD or winterboard. I forget which. And you can hide the dock reflection using Springtomize.
    2012-07-31 09:04 PM
    Do you want a transparent dock? Or no reflection? Transparent dock downloads with either EPHD or winterboard. I forget which. And you can hide the dock reflection using Springtomize.
    no reflection
    2012-07-31 09:08 PM
    zeppling logo request for elite pro HD ? please
    2012-07-31 09:21 PM
    chevy...ur the man bro !!! thanx alot !!
    2012-07-31 09:31 PM
    Was hoping some can share the original signal bars and wifi bars that came with this theme please. Greatly appreciated thank you
    2012-07-31 09:35 PM
    You bet Dizzy!
    EDIT: Holy hell @ over 100mb's! Is there a hidden monster urchent or something packed in this thing!? Haha.
    2012-07-31 09:42 PM
    EDIT: Holy hell @ over 100mb's! Is there a hidden monster urchent or something packed in this thing!? Haha.
    Yeah, Chevy isn't a big fan of having RAM available for other things
    2012-07-31 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD