Question- I've been away for awhile... I'm a donor for beta on 2012 but how do I get this for iPad?
    2012-09-04 08:37 AM
    Replied
    Hi Guys

I have a question ! I have an amazing lockscreen clock mad by Chevy "cool guy" but I don't want it to pick up any wallpaper at all. I want to be able to choose my own lockscreen wallpaper at will. I have looked at the code until my eyes are bleeding and I can't figure it out.

At the moment it picks up a JPG image but if I edit that string it just brings a black screen with a little ? On it. I have also tried to drop a transparent PNG in there and point it to that too, but the same thing happens.

I don't want to pester Chevy all the time as I am sure he gets 10,00 requests a day. And I would also like to do this myself so I can learn a bit. I can change font size, colour move the widget around etc etc, so I am getting there slowly.

But for the life of me I am struggling with this

Any help would be great

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-09-04 09:02 AM
    Hi Guys

I have a question ! I have an amazing lockscreen clock mad by Chevy "cool guy" but I don't want it to pick up any wallpaper at all. I want to be able to choose my own lockscreen wallpaper at will. I have looked at the code until my eyes are bleeding and I can't figure it out.

At the moment it picks up a JPG image but if I edit that string it just brings a black screen with a little ? On it. I have also tried to drop a transparent PNG in there and point it to that too, but the same thing happens.

I don't want to pester Chevy all the time as I am sure he gets 10,00 requests a day. And I would also like to do this myself so I can learn a bit. I can change font size, colour move the widget around etc etc, so I am getting there slowly.

But for the life of me I am struggling with this

Any help would be great

Thanks
    Send me the link and I'll make it pull your wallpaper jpegifier image
    2012-09-04 01:31 PM
    Send me the link and I'll make it pull your wallpaper jpegifier image
    Thanks

The Durben sorted me out with the code :-)

Thanks anyway
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-09-04 09:09 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to theme the Highlighted/Selected sections in notification center? The stock blue is not too ugly but its annoying. Thanks in Advance. Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0065.png
    2012-09-04 09:57 PM
    Me today. Going a little dark.

2012-09-04 10:51 PM
    Hi guys been a while I want to know if anyone knows how to change the screen of the pop up for bitesms? I'm talking about the grey background. I want to know what's it called so I can change it to a brighter colour as when I'm out I can't see what the text says when it's bright outside
    2012-09-04 10:53 PM
    Me today. Going a little dark.

Likes that dark look Eric
    2012-09-04 11:00 PM
    Hey everyone, I just updated my phone to 5.1.1 but I can't seem to find a way to change the wallpaper for when I'm on a phone call. It is currently using the stock wallpaper (the grey one with water spots). Hope you guys can help me out, thanks in advance.
    2012-09-05 12:19 AM
    Hey everyone, I just updated my phone to 5.1.1 but I can't seem to find a way to change the wallpaper for when I'm on a phone call. It is currently using the stock wallpaper (the grey one with water spots). Hope you guys can help me out, thanks in advance.
    You need to set a wallpaper for your lock screen. That's the one it uses.
    2012-09-05 12:23 AM
    You need to set a wallpaper for your lock screen. That's the one it uses.
    Thanks again MJ =]
    2012-09-05 12:35 AM
    Thanks again MJ =]
    Anytime
    2012-09-05 12:41 AM
    To whom do i donate to to get iPad version?
    2012-09-05 06:00 AM
    It's called "[email protected]" and goes into the "com.apple.springboard" bundle.

I have one that is the same as the table selection of EPHD if you want
    2012-09-05 10:28 AM
    To whom do i donate to to get iPad version?
    no one not released yet. sorry
    2012-09-05 02:38 PM
    Does anybody have a .PSD for the Elite status bar icons? Im using OpenNotifier and I'm missing a Facebook icon set. I used the icons for intelliscreenX but it only has SMS, Phone, Email, and Mute Switch.

Or the Elite Carrier logo PSD, I honestly just cant get the Etched effect right to match the Elite icons because I suck with Photoshop. I just want the little Facebook "f" in whiteonblack and etchonsilver(or whatever they are named) styles.
    Last edited by .ZIP; 2012-09-05 at 06:42 PM.
    2012-09-05 06:39 PM
    Hi all,

Facebook new update cause the theme back to the original
    I need help as there's too many images

Whereas biteSMS new update cause the font back to black color again, any advise please

TIA
    2012-09-06 02:23 AM
    Hi all,

Facebook new update cause the theme back to the original
    I need help as there's too many images

Whereas biteSMS new update cause the font back to black color again, any advise please

TIA
    I posted a fix for bite maybe a week or two ago that has been quoted a couple times. Look through the last 10 or so pages.
    2012-09-06 06:58 AM
    Hi, can somebody help with icons for Themeit and PreviewMaker?

Thanks in advance!
    2012-09-06 12:30 PM
    2012-09-06 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD