User Tag List

Looks like everyone is still pumping out some good work here! Keep it up.
    2012-10-06 12:02 AM
    playing/wip

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-10-06 03:55 AM
    playing/wip

That's sweet!
    2012-10-06 04:24 AM
    Manny,

You killing it with the mods.

You guys have to try that new tweak in Cydia iTransEffect. It's [email protected]
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-10-06 05:46 AM
    playing/wip

Woah Nice Manny!
    2012-10-07 04:05 AM
    What's cooking Elite Sqad....
    2012-10-07 04:45 AM
    Squad Up!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-10-07 04:48 AM
    Thanks bros! Here's Shortstack Dual SB, for those who might want it. Credits to Subyrex and our Durben on the NW v.2 widget, idea by Fattone, down-n-dirty mods by me.

Link: Shortstack Dual SB
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-10-07 at 11:41 AM. Reason: overlay overhauled
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2012-10-07 05:01 AM
    Does any one know where I can get this dock??? I would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction .... Thanx all !!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1349619407.591405.jpg  
    2012-10-07 03:17 PM
    Hello all my MMI friends,

I have finally completed my Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget

First of all I would like to give Richard a big Thanks for coming up with the concept of the Multi-Scroll and for testing all the versions out for me

I would also like to give Yakitori2009 a GREAT BIG THANKS for creating all the wonderful Overlay Images,
    He has spent countless hours working with me to get everything just right !
    Without him this iWidget would not look half as good, he is a great Artist, Friend, and MMI Contributor.

I would like to also thank ChevyMuscleCar, he was the original inspiration for the Scrolling Weather idea,
    and gets a BIG THANKS for providing me all the High Quality Images used for the Weather backgrounds.

Lastly, I would like to thank Ian and Dacal for the Scripts that my Weather Widget is based on.

I am providing 2 versions:

One for a Square shaped Widgets with multiple frames Choices,
    Shadow, Glass, Gold, and Silver. The Gold and Silver also have glass options.

One for my Favorite Theme Boss.

I have made several options available:

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op1.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op2.png
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op3.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op4.png

1) Multiple weather options
    2) A full set of options for the text displayed: Font Style, Size, Color and now for the first time Font Weight and Opacity
    3) Ability to independently change the 3 scrollers speeds.

The Top scroller has configurable text for use as a banner, you can edit the text by editing the Scrolltext.js.
    You have to option to turn it off if you do not want to display this scroller.

The Middle Scroller is for Time and Date, with the option to turn on/off the various elements.

The Bottom Scroller is for your Weather data, also with the option to turn on/off each element being displayed.

Download Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll Weather V2.zip

Download Boss Version of the Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll BOSS Weather V3.zip

I hope that you enjoy these iWidgets on your device as much as I did creating them
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 2012-10-08 at 11:55 AM.
    2012-10-07 06:15 PM
    Drifter, got to say brother, you've been coming up with some nice work on the iwidgets. Thanks for sharing the work with us. Very creative
    @Metaserph
    2012-10-07 06:29 PM
    Drifter, got to say brother, you've been coming up with some nice work on the iwidgets. Thanks for sharing the work with us. Very creative
    Thanks Metaserph,
    Coming from you Bro, that means a lot

I cannot take all the credit though,
    this idea was a team effort and without Yakitori2009, Chevy and Richard, this wouldn't have been possible
    2012-10-07 06:33 PM
    Hello all my MMI friends,

I have finally completed my Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget

First of all I would like to give Richard a big Thanks for coming up with the concept of the Multi-Scroll and for testing all the versions out for me

I would also like to give Yakitori2009 a GREAT BIG THANKS for creating all the wonderful Overlay Images,
    He has spent countless hours working with me to get everything just right !
    Without him this iWidget would not look half as good, he is a great Artist, Friend, and MMI Contributor.

I would like to also thank ChevyMuscleCar, he was the original inspiration for the Scrolling Weather idea,
    and gets a BIG THANKS for providing me all the High Quality Images used for the Weather backgrounds.

Lastly, I would like to thank Ian and Dacal for the Scripts that my Weather Widget is based on.

I am providing 2 versions:

One for a Square shaped Widgets with multiple frames Choices,
    Shadow, Glass, Gold, and Silver. The Gold and Silver also have glass options.

One for my Favorite Theme Boss.

I have made several options available:

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op1.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op2.png
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op3.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-op4.png

1) Multiple weather options
    2) A full set of options for the text displayed: Font Style, Size, Color and now for the first time Font Weight and Opacity
    3) Ability to independently change the 3 scrollers speeds.

The Top scroller has configurable text for use as a banner, you can edit the text by editing the Scrolltext.js.
    You have to option to turn it off if you do not want to display this scroller.

The Middle Scroller is for Time and Date, with the option to turn on/off the various elements.

The Bottom Scroller is for your Weather data, also with the option to turn on/off each element being displayed.

Download Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll Weather.zip

Download Boss Version of the Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll BOSS Weather.zip

I hope that you enjoy these iWidgets on your device as much as I did creating them
    waoH man,you are digging some serious shyt ..keep it UP..!
    2012-10-07 06:40 PM
    waoH man,you are digging some serious shyt ..keep it UP..!
    Thanks my friend
    Glad you like my shyt
    2012-10-07 07:11 PM
    This link isn't working or file has been moved. Can someone direct me to this mod. Thanks!
    Updated widgets 3-4 pages back on iWidget thread

Thanks bros! Here's Shortstack Dual SB, for those who might want it. Credits to Subyrex and our Durben on the NW v.2 widget, idea by Fattone, down-n-dirty mods by me.

Link: Shortstack Dual SB
    Very nice Manny!
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-10-07 at 07:39 PM.
    2012-10-07 07:32 PM
    Updated widgets 3-4 pages back on iWidget thread

Very nice Manny!
    Thanks Derrick, playing around. I can never leave NW. Hope you're having a great day.
    @Metaserph
    2012-10-07 07:45 PM
    Thanks Derrick, playing around. I can never leave NW. Hope you're having a great day.
    you too brother!
    2012-10-07 08:33 PM
    i see no one has said or has noticed it, but

if you are using Dacal's code, yahoo made changes (still not sure if permanently) but the var locale option is not working unless you change the actual code to this one

Code:
    function convertWoeid () {
            var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+postal+"&u=f";
            $.get(url, function(data) {
            zip = $(data).find('guid').text().split('_')[0];
            weatherRefresherTemp(zip);
            });
    }
    in the main.js

that code was given by Dacal to Chevimusclecar and he gave it to me
    Thanks for the info Schnedi

In light of the recent info from Schnedi, I have updated the links to my Multi-Scroll iWidgets I have recently posted. Please download the fresh V2 links to address this issue
    2012-10-07 08:49 PM
    Thanks Metaserph,
    Coming from you Bro, that means a lot

I cannot take all the credit though,
    this idea was a team effort and without Yakitori2009, Chevy and Richard, this wouldn't have been possible
    My pleasure :-)
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-10-07 11:37 PM
    How bout a little bigger with all new sized images?

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageqlm.jpg

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imagedsc.jpg

Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2012-10-08 at 05:21 PM.
    2012-10-08 05:13 PM