And how i fix it?
    I've never used shrink, but I know that a fix has been made for most themes to correct this. I know that one was done for this theme, just not sure who did it, or where to find it now.

G-wheezy you put there? Can you shed some light on the shrink fix? I can check my PC tomorrow, but seeing that I never use shrink, I doubt that I have it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-11-23 07:35 AM
    I've never used shrink, but I know that a fix has been made for most themes to correct this. I know that one was done for this theme, just not sure who did it, or where to find it now.

G-wheezy you put there? Can you shed some light on the shrink fix? I can check my PC tomorrow, but seeing that I never use shrink, I doubt that I have it.
    Yea I'm here. I can't really say much myself. I don't use shrink either.

In the pic it doesn't look that bad. I think it looks unique offset like that at an angle like a shadow. Just my opinion.

This is mines at the moment. I'm trying to spice it up a bit but kind of stuck. King if you got any ideas let me know. Lol. I'm really stuck.

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653532.949160.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653546.737470.jpg
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2012-11-23 at 07:54 AM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-11-23 07:47 AM
    Came back to the house lol can't stay away all the time ..... Thanks to Jazzman,G-Weezy,Chevy & Myself
    http://

Oh and someone point me in the direction of where this dang DONE button is so I can fix that please lol ..... TIA

2012-11-23 10:28 AM
    Welcome back boss. What's good with ya?
    2012-11-23 04:44 PM
    Welcome back boss. What's good with ya?
    Tanx bruh............ ben having it rough for a min with work and stuff but its all good nice to see ya bruh,hope all is well wit ya and thae quest you seek
    2012-11-23 11:37 PM
    Tanx bruh............ ben having it rough for a min with work and stuff but its all good nice to see ya bruh,hope all is well wit ya and thae quest you seek
    Yea same as well. It keeps getting tougher. But I'll pull through. Had a long week with psych eval, physical, and everything else. Lol.
    2012-11-23 11:50 PM
    Yea same as well. It keeps getting tougher. But I'll pull through. Had a long week with psych eval, physical, and everything else. Lol.
    Watch out wit the psych eval bruh they are tricky with that no doubt the rest I'm sure you'll breeze thru it but when I was up for my psych dude it was crazy tho cuz they would put you in a hella situation ..... I'm thinking bout going back to the LMPD but I love my position at the city lockup
    2012-11-24 05:32 AM
    Watch out wit the psych eval bruh they are tricky with that no doubt the rest I'm sure you'll breeze thru it but when I was up for my psych dude it was crazy tho cuz they would put you in a hella situation ..... I'm thinking bout going back to the LMPD but I love my position at the city lockup
    Thanks boss. It was crazy. All these weird questions. But I think I did ok. I hope. I know for sure I didn;t answer those "hear voices in my head" crap. lol

Here is a Barrel icon I made. I was missing this the whole time and decided to go and make one.

2012-11-24 05:42 AM
    Yo does anyone know the path in ifunbox to get to the Siri so I can theme it...... TIA
    Last edited by Lito1; 2012-11-24 at 02:59 PM.
    2012-11-24 02:39 PM
    Yea I'm here. I can't really say much myself. I don't use shrink either.

In the pic it doesn't look that bad. I think it looks unique offset like that at an angle like a shadow. Just my opinion.

This is mines at the moment. I'm trying to spice it up a bit but kind of stuck. King if you got any ideas let me know. Lol. I'm really stuck.

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653532.949160.jpgElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353653546.737470.jpg
    What SB weather theme are you using on the phone in the pictures, G-Weezy?
    2012-11-25 12:27 AM
    Crap I was waiting a year for this and when I decide to get ios 6 then it comes out. FML
    2012-11-25 12:37 AM
    Sorry for not being on in a while. I've been pretty busy between school, pool, and somewhat of a social life. Haha.

So, I saw a carrier request. Hope this works.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic5.png  
    2012-11-25 12:53 AM
    Sorry for not being on in a while. I've been pretty busy between school, pool, and somewhat of a social life. Haha.

Welcome back Eric! Aw dang you beat me to it I was just bout to post ivic haha
    2012-11-25 12:55 AM
    Welcome back Eric! Aw dang you beat me to it I was just bout to post ivic haha
    Oops. Sorry. Want me to delete them so you can post them? Haha.
    2012-11-25 12:56 AM
    Don't delete anything, guyz!

Thanks, Eric! Can you possibly make one written with a small-caps 'c' (iVic) and one with the 'HD' added to it?
    2012-11-25 01:03 AM
    Don't delete anything, guyz!

Thanks, Eric! Can you possibly make one written with a small-caps 'c' (iVic) and one with the 'HD' added to it?
    How's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ivic5.png  
    2012-11-25 01:08 AM
    Thanks, Eric, you're the man!

How's this?
    They looks great on the phone! Thanks!

Could you remake the second one though (ivic1.png) as it doesn't show with a transparent background!?
    Last edited by iVic; 2012-11-25 at 01:37 AM.
    2012-11-25 01:13 AM
    Good to see you on Eric. If you don't mind, can I get a copy of the PSD just in case others ask later.
    2012-11-25 03:54 AM

Holly S!!!

I heard you were on, but I had to see it for myself

Sup bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2012-11-25 05:17 AM
    What SB weather theme are you using on the phone in the pictures, G-Weezy?
    Demony HS WeatherWalls
    2012-11-25 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD