User Tag List

Here is a working MyLocation Deb file that works on iOS 6.

When you open the deb File in ifile choose jnstaller,once installed reboot your device and you should be golden.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nrikjmlqu2t33x1
    2013-02-06 06:47 PM
    LOCKSCREEN LINE FIX

This fixes the annoying line near the bottom of your full screen locks. Seen here:

And changes it to this.

Solution for WInterBoard and non-WinterBoard users. View the readme file please.

DOWNLOAD here
    http://bit.ly/XnMYrd

I love you !
    2013-02-06 06:50 PM
    So happy we're finally jailbroken!! evasi0n Rocks!! will definitely support them....

2013-02-06 06:51 PM
    thanks, where should i install it at using ifunbox. i downloaded it but i havent used ifunbox for using nothing but themes. thanks
    2013-02-06 06:53 PM
    WB = Winterboard that is how you would enable a full screen HTML Weather - iryankgt beat me to it.
    Actually I made a full screen GPS iWidget out of Schnedis SB Unknown Winterboard widget that you can still touch icons under. It does have a transparent Center that shows your wall and is set up for 3x3 iconoclasm.
    You guys have been missing out on a few iWidget breakthroughs I've done only hanging around here :P

Last edited by The_Durben; 2013-02-06 at 06:59 PM.
    2013-02-06 06:53 PM
    is there a version for iphone 5 ios 6.1?
    i bought this theme on iphone 4 and 4s, and now i want to use this perfect theme on iphone 5...
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black
    2013-02-06 06:58 PM
    is there a version for iphone 5 ios 6.1?
    i bought this theme on iphone 4 and 4s, and now i want to use this perfect theme on iphone 5...
    Donate to bars for newest beta...which runs great on iOS 6.1 and iPhone 5
    2013-02-06 07:05 PM
    Hey guys, glad to be back with a jailbroken phone. I am looking for some help, as I am new to this. I have the theme, running on an iphone 5.

1) The EPHD sounds are not working, is this the case for everyone, if not, is there a work around for this?
    2) I like using the WB_EliteProHD2012_Weather widget, I have found that it is not at the bottom of the screen, where I would like it to be, is there a way that this can be moved?

Thanks again for the help, and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into all of this
    2013-02-06 07:34 PM
    Okay I have most of them including this one was just covering for you. Didn't know if you were busy.
    It's cool man. Yeah, I squeezed making that one in before heading to class.

Yes! Eric may I have NewDP with the two lower case if that font can do it. If not no sweat. TIA!
    How are these?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-newdp.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-newdp1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-newdp2.png  
    2013-02-06 07:36 PM
    i did that, and i got the samething that was happening before. Just looking at the weather pics in ifile under that theme. i noticed the names are jpg and not png that im use to seeing before in how they are labeled. Would that be an issue why they are not coming up on my widget
    2013-02-06 07:44 PM
    Okay I have most of them including this one was just covering for you. Didn't know if you were busy.
    gracias por tu interes

y Eric muchisimas gracias
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 2013-02-06 at 07:53 PM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2013-02-06 07:46 PM
    i did that, and i got the samething that was happening before. Just looking at the weather pics in ifile under that theme. i noticed the names are jpg and not png that im use to seeing before in how they are labeled. Would that be an issue why they are not coming up on my widget
    The only way that would be the problem is if the widget is looking for a png file. Usually if there are jpg images it is looking for jpg's. However, if you want to see, scroll through the .js file and see if you see something like "weather icon" + ".jpg". If you see that, that isn't the problem. However, if it says .png inside the second parentheses, that may be it.
    2013-02-06 07:50 PM
    All I need is UISounds working....
    2013-02-06 07:52 PM
    I think i know what the issue maybe. I tried to use the regular apple weather app. I tried to use local weather. Well it wont work using local weather. So i'm guessing i will have to use a weather widget. Some dont use the yahoo weather and at the base im at in afghanistan its not picking up here for weather. So i will probably have to resort to a widget that will let me use the next city that i know that will work that has the same weather as here. I'm sorry if i wasted anyones time. Does anyone know how to override the gps to use weather codes.
    2013-02-06 07:58 PM
    I think i know what the issue maybe. I tried to use the regular apple weather app. I tried to use local weather. Well it wont work using local weather. So i'm guessing i will have to use a weather widget. Some dont use the yahoo weather and at the base im at in afghanistan its not picking up here for weather. So i will probably have to resort to a widget that will let me use the next city that i know that will work that has the same weather as here. I'm sorry if i wasted anyones time. Does anyone know how to override the gps to use weather codes.
    Check for a config.js file in the main folder. If there is, you would just need to go into that and turn the GPS value from "true" to "false". Then enter the yahoo code for the nearest city.
    2013-02-06 08:05 PM
    All I need is UISounds working....
    I had to manually change mine in

/System/Library/Audio/UISounds
    2013-02-06 08:11 PM
    Hi Manny

I back at the JB community on my iPhone 5
    Jailbreak & Unlock

BennyPR

BTW Nice Job
    2013-02-06 08:15 PM
    I had to manually change mine in

/System/Library/Audio/UISounds
    Yeah...I got them working that way but I have like 3 sound sets....
    2013-02-06 08:22 PM
    So happy we're finally jailbroken!! evasi0n Rocks!! will definitely support them....
    What all are you running? I see Iconoclasm. How'd you get that to run on an iPhone 5? I'm not able to get passed the device restriction in Cydia.
    2013-02-06 08:42 PM
    Do I need to donate for the new beta for i5 or would the previous repo work ? Also what's bars email address to donate to ?
    2013-02-06 08:43 PM