Just need to find plist to remove the "call" words at bottom. What does everyone think. Attachment 620770
    For me, on the 4S, Zfrost sent me blank files to replace the [email protected]~iphone.png and [email protected]~iphone.png files and that got rid of the "Call" text. Not sure if that's the same for the 5 though.
    2013-02-07 08:46 PM
    For me, on the 4S, Zfrost sent me blank files to replace the [email protected]~iphone.png and [email protected]~iphone.png files and that got rid of the "Call" text. Not sure if that's the same for the 5 though.
    Thaks new I was missing something stupid

Nevermind I had the correct files just wrong size. and name is the same but with -568h before the @2x~iphone
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2013-02-07 at 08:58 PM.
    2013-02-07 08:51 PM
    Thaks new I was missing something stupid
    Did that work? When Zfrost told me that I didn't think it would bc the "Call" text wasn't part of those files, but it did. And I wasn't sure if it would be the same on the 5 as it is on the 4S.
    2013-02-07 08:55 PM
    Yeah it worked just had to make the files I already had bigger to cover the "call" word. Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360267204.219837.jpg
    Also had to resize all files for larger display.

@Bars if you on just sent you zip file with new dialer resized and renamed.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2013-02-07 at 09:04 PM.
    2013-02-07 09:00 PM
    I remember there being actual color mods for Elite Pro HD for iOS4 from Bars. A few users made a pink and a couple other colors here and there for EPHDiOS5. Not everyone is back on the thread yet though. It's been a while haha.

No it hasn't. Should be exactly the same.
    Yeah I know it's been a while for a lot of people myself included. I'm after the pink mod for this if anyone knows who has it ?
    2013-02-07 09:14 PM
    Can you share this?
    2013-02-07 09:19 PM
    Yeah I know it's been a while for a lot of people myself included. I'm after the pink mod for this if anyone knows who has it ?
    Which one I have a pink mod that I made for my wife. also collected pink mods/icons from some others on here.

Can you share this?
    what are you looking for?
    2013-02-07 09:33 PM
    I just updated my iphone 4 to iOS 6.1, ran JB and reinstalled everything. All is well except for my folders. When I try to open them I get kicked into safe mode. It's like FolderIcons isn't working. Any thoughts?
    2013-02-07 09:34 PM
    I just updated my iphone 4 to iOS 6.1, ran JB and reinstalled everything. All is well except for my folders. When I try to open them I get kicked into safe mode. It's like FolderIcons isn't working. Any thoughts?
    Folder Icons is not 6.1 compatible last I checked.
    2013-02-07 09:37 PM
    Which one I have a pink mod that I made for my wife. also collected pink mods/icons from some others on here.

what are you looking for?
    Could I possibly get the pink mod u made for ur wife. That's exactly what I want it for lol. Will it work on the i5?

Which mods? Any of the widgets?
    2013-02-07 09:43 PM
    If FolderIcons is not 6.1 compatible, how do I "unload" my folders? Delete FolderIcons?
    2013-02-07 09:50 PM
    If FolderIcons is not 6.1 compatible, how do I "unload" my folders? Delete FolderIcons?
    I would go into sbsettings and disable folder icon before deleting just to make sure that is the problem.

Could I possibly get the pink mod u made for ur wife. That's exactly what I want it for lol. Will it work on the i5?

Which mods? Any of the widgets?
    Yeah I will post have to dig it back up may be on my old laptop. I can only share icons/pink badges/Pink glow cannot share main theme as that is @bars work that I changed the color on.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2013-02-07 at 10:02 PM.
    2013-02-07 09:51 PM
    That was it! Disabled in SBSettings and everything worked again. Removed FolderIcons using Cydia. Now I just have to wait for FolderIcons to be updated!

Thanks for the help!
    2013-02-07 10:02 PM
    Yeah I will post have to dig it back up may be on my old laptop. I can only share icons/pink badges/Pink glow cannot share main theme as that is @bars work that I changed the color on.
    Ya id like to get a copy of just the icons/pink badges/Pink glow for my GF phone also. TIA
    2013-02-07 10:12 PM
    I would go into sbsettings and disable folder icon before deleting just to make sure that is the problem.

That's cool bro thanks for that. So it's a slave theme?
    2013-02-07 10:13 PM
    Unzip and drop this file into Library/biteThemes. Then, open up the biteSMS app, go into the settings, and then Themes. Select EPHD from the list of themes and scroll down to "Apply Theme". Hit that button and you should be good to go.
    EPHD bite fix.zip
    Works like a charm. I do remember doing this on the 4S, but must have misplaced the files. Thanks so much!
    2013-02-07 10:14 PM
    I need some recommendation for a good windows sftp client. I hate winscp because when I transfer files from the iPhone to the desktop I end up with blacked out files. Any advice would be appreciated.

I know there was a program that I used in the past that worked well but I can't remember what it was but I do know that I had to have my iPhone connected to the pc for it to work.
    Last edited by Brewko; 2013-02-07 at 10:55 PM.
    2013-02-07 10:52 PM
    I need some recommendation for a good windows sftp client. I hate winscp because when I transfer files from the iPhone to the desktop I end up with blacked out files. Any advice would be appreciated.

I know there was a program that I used in the past that worked well but I can't remember what it was but I do know that I had to have my iPhone connected to the pc for it to work.
    iFunbox works great for me.
    2013-02-07 11:10 PM
    I use both ifunbox and WinSCP. They both work great.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-02-07 11:15 PM
    iFunbox works great for me.
    You're the man! That's the one I was looking for! I never came across that program when searching for a client. Thanks bud
    2013-02-07 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD