Does this theme also fully support iOS 6.x?
    Any update of the first post is nearly one year ago...
    2013-02-26 08:58 AM
    I want the same two icons the picture shows.
    2013-02-26 08:59 AM
    I don't know who created those icons. But I can make them with probably different images in that style. Might not be the exact one but I can try?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-02-26 09:53 AM
    O.K. that would nice.
    2013-02-26 10:07 AM
    Anyone know where the files are for messages/iMessages. Its hard for me to see the date/time and read receipts time since they are just a tad darker than the background. Wanting to see if there's a way to darken or just black the date/time and read receipts time, so its easy to read. Thanks
    2013-02-26 10:19 AM
    Something like this?
    Bro that's amazing, thanks a lot
    2013-02-26 02:30 PM
    Elite6 is in the works now.....have to wait a little longer.
    2013-02-26 03:11 PM
    Anybody have the icon psd without the shiny overlay? Thanks
    2013-02-26 03:45 PM
    Anybody have the icon psd without the shiny overlay? Thanks
    If you have the beta repo, there's a PSD folder in the theme. The icon PSD is called 5.psd.
    2013-02-26 04:24 PM
    Can someone tell me where the AndroidLock XT is located inside my phone. There's a message that comes up if you try to unlock the phone unsuccessfully 3 times in a row....can that be changed?
    2013-02-26 04:25 PM
    Ah i see. Could i bother ya for a blue 66VWBug? please :P
    A fellow Vdubber?

Most of the stuff from the EPHDiOS5 aka Elite Pro HD 2012 release works just fine. (Roughly 85%).
    2013-02-26 04:25 PM
    If you have the beta repo, there's a PSD folder in the theme. The icon PSD is called 5.psd.
    I have the beta repo and I know the icon psd file, but I want it without the shiny overlay
    2013-02-26 04:28 PM
    I have the beta repo and I know the icon psd file, but I want it without the shiny overlay
    Oh. Then you'd have to change the PSD. Keep in mind, you'd have to redo every stock and Cydia icon, as well as the mobileicons framework.
    2013-02-26 04:33 PM
    Can someone tell me where the AndroidLock XT is located inside my phone. There's a message that comes up if you try to unlock the phone unsuccessfully 3 times in a row....can that be changed?
    I found the location of AndroidLock XT but can anyone tell me where and how to change the message that pops up when you unsuccessfully try to login 3 times.
    2013-02-26 04:37 PM
    Oh. Then you'd have to change the PSD. Keep in mind, you'd have to redo every stock and Cydia icon, as well as the mobileicons framework.
    I know but I don't know how to remove that overlay and I was wondering if anybody already did that.
    2013-02-26 04:51 PM
    Anyone know where the files are for messages/iMessages. Its hard for me to see the date/time and read receipts time since they are just a tad darker than the background. Wanting to see if there's a way to darken or just black the date/time and read receipts time, so its easy to read. Thanks
    The only way I know of to do that would be to use biteSMS. It allows you to change the color of each font by category to whatever colors you'd like. You can however change the messages background pretty easily. It's just SMSBackground@2x.png in the main theme folder.

I know but I don't know how to remove that overlay and I was wondering if anybody already did that.
    I haven't seen anyone post screenshots of icons without it.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2013-02-26 at 05:05 PM.
    2013-02-26 05:02 PM
    I found the location of AndroidLock XT but can anyone tell me where and how to change the message that pops up when you unsuccessfully try to login 3 times.
    Anyone??
    2013-02-26 06:28 PM
    The only way I know of to do that would be to use biteSMS. It allows you to change the color of each font by category to whatever colors you'd like. You can however change the messages background pretty easily. It's just SMSBackground@2x.png in the main theme folder.

I haven't seen anyone post screenshots of icons without it.
    I wouldn't mess with icons too much. I can tell you that you will be pleasantly surprised with the elite6 update and the icons.
    2013-02-26 06:28 PM
    so when is the update coming
    2013-02-26 06:32 PM
    so when is the update coming
    Tomorrow.

Or maybe Thursday.

Or maybe this weekend.

Then again, could be next week.

Sorry, it's just been asked and answered so many times that I had to have a little fun with the response.
    2013-02-26 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD