How can i change the maps and passbook icon on iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.2? I just renamed it to [email protected] in EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons.theme/Folders/com.apple.Maps
    Maps icon is [email protected].
    2013-03-17 07:37 PM
    How can i change the maps and passbook icon on iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.2? I just renamed it to [email protected] in EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons.theme/Folders/com.apple.Maps
    Qui maps you have to icon [email protected] , ​[email protected]

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2013-03-17 07:39 PM
    cydia iphone.ashman.com/beta/ .

is this what you want????
    No i was telling u in case u need it lol.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-03-17 07:44 PM
    Yes it's possible using perpagehtml+. Pm me a link to the walls you want the clock widget and tell me the device your using. And 1 millions dollars lol won't take long
    This message is for GUNNY29........Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 1.46.12 PM.jpg
    2013-03-17 07:55 PM
    No i was telling u in case u need it lol.
    ahhhh ok use translator does not translate too well lol thanks lol sorry !!!!

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2013-03-17 08:00 PM
    Maps icon is [email protected].
    Thx! Have you an icon for passbook? can't find any here.
    Last edited by mb6989iP4s; 2013-03-17 at 08:23 PM.
    2013-03-17 08:13 PM
    Guess ima bout to start running two devices now lol cuz that samsung galaxy note 2 is calling my name lol
    2013-03-17 08:54 PM
    Yes it's possible using perpagehtml+. Pm me a link to the walls you want the clock widget and tell me the device your using. And 1 millions dollars lol won't take long
    Gunny,

I don't have a million but do you how to get HTCaniPP working with 6.1.2 it works great but the clock does not show up

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0026.png

Thanks for any help. Between you and Eric I am sure one of you know what to do.

QT
    2013-03-17 08:57 PM
    Send me the widget via a mediafire link in pm

Gunny,

I don't have a million but do you how to get HTCaniPP working with 6.1.2 it works great but the clock does not show up

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0026.png

Thanks for any help. Between you and Eric I am sure one of you know what to do.

QT
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-03-17 09:15 PM
    I don't. But I'll see if I can get one together for you.

Guess ima bout to start running two devices now lol cuz that samsung galaxy note 2 is calling my name lol
    You mean the jumbotron? Or the mini iPad min? Hahaha!!!
    2013-03-17 09:48 PM
    Which name need PKGBackup? I don't understand it. How can i find it out in future? I'm using AppInfo.

EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons.theme/Bundles/com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup

Icon.png
    [email protected]

It doesn't work -.-

Edit: It's a respring problem. When i respring from sbsetting it doesn't change. but when i respring from winterboard it does change...
    Last edited by mb6989iP4s; 2013-03-17 at 10:50 PM.
    2013-03-17 10:31 PM
    Here's one that I created a ways back.

Attachment 621485

I hadn't seen one yet, so thought I'd make one. For anyone that wants a frameless Passbook icon...

Just name it [email protected] and put it in folder Shoebox.app under folders.
    2013-03-17 10:53 PM
    Hello all I'm new to the forums in general. I've been theming my phone for the first time; ended up spending all spring break doing it instead of studying. Lol, can't help how addicting it is. I currently have the boss theme and love it. But EPHD looks amazing. Just waiting for the 6.1.2 update before purchasing. I also like auros and noki.

By the way, these forums are awesome. Really nice people. I see familiar faces throughout multiple threads. Glad to be a part of this. *tips hat* to all theme creators and modders. Without you, I might of spent my spring break around hot women. Theming is so much better.
    2013-03-17 11:20 PM
    Hello all I'm new to the forums in general. I've been theming my phone for the first time; ended up spending all spring break doing it instead of studying. Lol, can't help how addicting it is. I currently have the boss theme and love it. But EPHD looks amazing. Just waiting for the 6.1.2 update before purchasing. I also like auros and noki.

By the way, these forums are awesome. Really nice people. I see familiar faces throughout multiple threads. Glad to be a part of this. *tips hat* to all theme creators and modders. Without you, I might of spent my spring break around hot women. Theming is so much better.
    Amen to that
    2013-03-17 11:32 PM

Lol glad you enjoy man! You probably won't find a more friendly, helpful bunch than right here in the Elite community. It all starts with Bars, but every other member of the Elite team is helpful and awesome just the same. Just look and see how this thread is still thriving even after all this time, and Bars barely has to check in! Leaves more time for theme development and catering to his OCD lol!

I'm sure you've seen this all over the place in recent posts, but the iOS6 "update," neigh, "refresh," neigh, "re-imagining" might be the word; is delicious! Stick along for the ride and you will be well rewarded! #elite6 #ninja #alphasquad
    2013-03-18 12:47 AM
    Lol glad you enjoy man! You probably won't find a more friendly, helpful bunch than right here in the Elite community. It all starts with Bars, but every other member of the Elite team is helpful and awesome just the same. Just look and see how this thread is still thriving even after all this time, and Bars barely has to check in! Leaves more time for theme development and catering to his OCD lol!

I'm sure you've seen this all over the place in recent posts, but the iOS6 "update," neigh, "refresh," neigh, "re-imagining" might be the word; is delicious! Stick along for the ride and you will be well rewarded! #elite6 #ninja #alphasquad
    I'm looking forward to E6! I will definitely hang around as I'm trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible to help newcomers like myself. I'm in the process of trying to make icons (I'm a photoshop newbie). Lucys and a few others have helped me get started. I hope to master this and be pumping out icons soon for all themes to share with the community.
    2013-03-18 12:55 AM
    Which name need PKGBackup? I don't understand it. How can i find it out in future? I'm using AppInfo.

EPHDiOS5_Frameless icons.theme/Bundles/com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup

Icon.png
    [email protected]

It doesn't work -.-

Edit: It's a respring problem. When i respring from sbsetting it doesn't change. but when i respring from winterboard it does change...
    Here you go try this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0h1839boj...consulting.zip
    2013-03-18 01:13 AM
    I'm looking forward to E6! I will definitely hang around as I'm trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible to help newcomers like myself. I'm in the process of trying to make icons (I'm a photoshop newbie). Lucys and a few others have helped me get started. I hope to master this and be pumping out icons soon for all themes to share with the community.
    You seem very willing to learn PS, so here's a good tutorial for anyone really wanting to excel in PS:
    Creating Vector Masks with the Pen tool in Photoshop CS4 | Ideamesh

I know it says for CS4 but the techniques still apply in CS6. I was able to do this using the pen tool.

from this:

2013-03-18 01:15 AM
    You will def learn a lot from this group when I started I knew nothing of PS and I can now open the program. Lol no but on a serious note I have learned a great deal from this group.
    2013-03-18 01:24 AM
    You seem very willing to learn PS, so here's a good tutorial for anyone really wanting to excel in PS:
    Creating Vector Masks with the Pen tool in Photoshop CS4 | Ideamesh

I know it says for CS4 but the techniques still apply in CS6. I was able to do this using the pen tool.

from this:

Thanks Eric! That is a pretty awesome transformation! I'm checking out this tutorial now. I also have access to Lynda.com. Haven't checked it out yet though.
    2013-03-18 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD