Anyone have a link to or a Zip with all of the icons? Lost all of mine.
    You should be able to just go back to the repo and redownload the packages. As the icons are part of the paid package, I doubt anyone would freely just part with them this way. If you have a problem with getting back to the repo, then I'd email bars.
    2013-03-20 07:40 PM
    Once again, you da man!!!
    2013-03-20 07:44 PM
    I'm sorry. Now it works also with FolderEnhancer. But i haven't a clue why it works now Sh*t happens!
    2013-03-20 08:06 PM
    Thanks. I have the repo and the theme installed. I was looking for custom icons that have been posted.

You should be able to just go back to the repo and redownload the packages. As the icons are part of the paid package, I doubt anyone would freely just part with them this way. If you have a problem with getting back to the repo, then I'd email bars.
    2013-03-20 08:08 PM
    I'm sorry. Now it works also with FolderEnhancer. But i haven't a clue why it works now Sh*t happens!
    sometimes it's like that
    2013-03-20 08:21 PM
    Curry's little HP

Thanks. I have the repo and the theme installed. I was looking for custom icons that have been posted.
    2013-03-20 08:21 PM
    Or the zip I posted last night.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6802107
    2013-03-20 08:49 PM
    Hey Eric...or anyone else that knows. A bit off topic, but I like to ask the guys I trust, back in the day I had a tweak called quick dismiss or something like that that allowed me to hit the home button when getting a lockscreen notification and it would dismiss it out of view from my lockscreen. This tweak no longer works but is there another one out there that I don't know of that accomplishes the same thing?
    2013-03-20 09:05 PM
    Hey Eric...or anyone else that knows. A bit off topic, but I like to ask the guys I trust, back in the day I had a tweak called quick dismiss or something like that that allowed me to hit the home button when getting a lockscreen notification and it would dismiss it out of view from my lockscreen. This tweak no longer works but is there another one out there that I don't know of that accomplishes the same thing?
    I don't know of one for sure. But have you looked into IntelliScreenX? I have never used it, but I know a lot of people like it.
    2013-03-20 09:12 PM
    How do i go about getting all the updates for the iphone 5??
    I had bought the theme through cydia almost 2 years ago (fairly soon after it was launched)
    and i just donated again but no clue how to get the new stuff....

if anyone knows or can help, please let me know!

Thanks
    2013-03-20 10:45 PM
    A little mod for the ladies when elite 6 drops

Attachment 627150

The UI will be pink as well. Can't show that
    2013-03-20 10:46 PM
    A little mod for the ladies when elite 6 drops

Attachment 627150

The UI will be pink as well. Can't show that
    I think im gonna make someone very happy,
    2013-03-20 11:23 PM
    I use "Ipsum" you just slide the icon on the left to the right like you are going to open it then slide it back and it disappears.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-03-20 11:34 PM
    I'm searching for a clean SBWidget for my configuration. Can someone recommend any Widget?

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-627121-elite-pro-hd-release-iphone.png
    2013-03-20 11:47 PM
    I'm searching for a clean SBWidget for my configuration. Can someone recommend any Widget?

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-627121-elite-pro-hd-release-iphone.png
    Try DB iWidget Pack on Cydia. Or you could check out Chevy's ultimate page. It has LS's, SB's and iWidgets.

Or you could use this one. It's Mone's SB Big weather.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ag6v3rks2iav5xp
    2013-03-20 11:59 PM
    Try DB iWidget Pack on Cydia. Or you could check out Chevy's ultimate page. It has LS's, SB's and iWidgets.

Or you could use this one. It's Mone's SB Big weather.
    SB Big Weather 5.zip
    Also try: Sch Widgets Pack, Sch Widgets Pack 1, Sch Mini Widget by Schnedi

anybody can help how to change these colors?
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0029.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0030.png

tia
    Last edited by iMod1; 2013-03-21 at 12:12 AM.
    2013-03-21 12:00 AM
    I don't know of one for sure. But have you looked into IntelliScreenX? I have never used it, but I know a lot of people like it.
    I used to have lock info. Tried intelliscreen x but didn't like it all that much. Now I do t use either because I'd just rather have a beautiful LS. Ended up downloading Ipsum as suggested by another user so ill give that a try

I use "Ipsum" you just slide the icon on the left to the right like you are going to open it then slide it back and it disappears.
    Thanks man. Just downloaded.
    2013-03-21 01:13 AM
    Also try: Sch Widgets Pack, Sch Widgets Pack 1, Sch Mini Widget by Schnedi

anybody can help how to change these colors?
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0029.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0030.png

tia
    The sliders are now-playing-slider... And now-playing-volume...in the com.apple.MediaPlayer bundle. All the originals are in System/Library/Frameworks/MediaPlayer.frameworks.
    2013-03-21 01:41 AM
    How do i go about getting all the updates for the iphone 5??
    I had bought the theme through cydia almost 2 years ago (fairly soon after it was launched)
    and i just donated again but no clue how to get the new stuff....

if anyone knows or can help, please let me know!

Thanks
    #Elite6 for the i5 & other devices is not yet available and is currently in the alpha testing stage... Once available I'm sure you will be one of the first to get an email if you have already donated
    2013-03-21 02:29 AM
    Loving the video posted on twitter lol
    2013-03-21 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD