Anybody would have the AppIconMask.png for these icons??

THX
    It's in the bundles folder of the theme. Called "com.apple.mobileicons.framework".
    2013-03-22 04:45 PM
    You're kidding me! Bars actually opened an iP5 only EliteHD thread? Nooooooo! It gets too confusing checking between two threads. Say it isn't so!
    Wait till **** starts flying around here and people are looking for tweaks and icons. Imagine doing a search, you'd have almost as many hits as google. Yes a new thread is necessary
    2013-03-22 05:04 PM
    But they are bigger than the icons of the zip file. I have only the elite Pro HD
    2013-03-22 05:08 PM
    Who wants a wall..... These will be for i5 (unless Eric asks for the PSD's and takes i4/4s requests) only and you won't get them until Bars releases Elite6... well you might if I am feeling nice
    Sure bud, I'll help out with making the 4/4S walls. Put the PSD's in my DB folder and I'll grab them.
    2013-03-22 05:27 PM
    I want one that says

"Mr. Beats, tear down this wall!"
    2013-03-22 05:44 PM
    Who wants a wall..... These will be for i5 (unless Eric asks for the PSD's and takes i4/4s requests) only and you won't get them until Bars releases Elite6... well you might if I am feeling nice

PM me what you want in the place of "darka5sa5sin" and what you specifically want to be in red and what version you want... Stitched, Hot Foil or Chrome. I won't reply to your email until they are done... so please do not think I am ignoring you

I will get them done at some point but I do have work, family and a life lol

Stitched

Hot Foil

Chrome

And if you do make a request then just take a second and hit the thanks button
    I can help you guys make some walls or other things that will be coming too if you need a hand
    2013-03-22 06:19 PM
    I want one that says

Okay......
    Here we go:

2013-03-22 06:20 PM
    So walls will be provided sooner, NICE

2013-03-22 06:20 PM
    slightly off topic: If anyone has come across with download sites such as "Survey" and can open them to write me a private message
    2013-03-22 06:26 PM
    Ivan my friend, it has been a long time!
    How are you?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-03-22 06:29 PM
    some problems lately but I'm fine. Trying to deal with a site but it annoys me a lot that I can not figure out how to open the download page that I popup window with some offers. These links a "Survey" I have a very complex
    2013-03-22 06:32 PM
    I hate that too bro. You have to scan like a hawk to find the right link!

2013-03-22 06:34 PM
    I hate that too bro. You have to scan like a hawk to find the right link!
    two hours to play alternate offer after offer and nothing happens. such programs that skip these offers but I can not find someone who has such a program (survey bypasser)
    2013-03-22 06:42 PM
    Since we are all a little off topic while we wait for the release or Elite 6 does anyone know of something for ios 6.1.2 to replace backgrounder. I use Xpod to listen to my own music and backgrounder was perfect to run it in the back ground. But now backgrounder troughs you into safe mode. Any help as always is appreciated.

QT
    2013-03-22 07:59 PM
    Here are my icons for weather icon 6.
    At day the clody icon is blue and when its night the icon is black
    I have modded them a little and now they work perfect

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-cloudy-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-day-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-moon-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-night-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-partly_cloudy-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-partly_cloudy_night-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-showers-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-snow-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sunny-2x.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-tstorms-2x.png
    Last edited by ElectroRob; 2013-03-22 at 10:28 PM.
    2013-03-22 08:37 PM
    Here are my icons for weather icon 6.
    At day the clody icon is blue and when its night the icon is black
    I have modded them a little and now they work perfect
    Awesome job!

Why are there 2 "Day" and 2 "Night" icons?

2013-03-22 08:58 PM
    Awesome job!

Why are there 2 "Day" and 2 "Night" icons?
    I think it's for SD and HD. Day.png and [email protected] right?
    2013-03-22 09:00 PM
    One is day.png and the other [email protected]
    But day.png and night.png can be deleted.
    It is no nocessary
    2013-03-22 09:00 PM
    I think it's for SD and HD. Day.png and [email protected] right?
    When I saved them, they saved as Day.png and Day(1).png

Since we are all a little off topic while we wait for the release or Elite 6 does anyone know of something for ios 6.1.2 to replace backgrounder. I use Xpod to listen to my own music and backgrounder was perfect to run it in the back ground. But now backgrounder troughs you into safe mode. Any help as always is appreciated.

QT
    Maybe "InfinityTask" on Cydia.

Or create your own with "Flex" on Cydia.

Or make "Backgrounder" compatible, as it is open source here:

BackGrounder

I thought most music players already did this???
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2013-03-22 at 09:21 PM.

2013-03-22 09:17 PM
    slightly off topic: If anyone has come across with download sites such as "Survey" and can open them to write me a private message
    Sorry don't know much about those. But long time no see stranger! Hoping to see more of your beautiful work when Elite 6 is released to the public! Your Loading Screen + Icon combos were awesome!
    2013-03-22 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD