does this theme (Like classified HD) allow for the theme to be applied but to keep the stock icons?...thus just apply the GUI and app framing etc.

I'd rather not purchase to have to find out.

Thanks
    2010-10-19 12:30 PM
    does this theme (Like classified HD) allow for the theme to be applied but to keep the stock icons?...thus just apply the GUI and app framing etc.

I'd rather not purchase to have to find out.

Thanks
    Nope, it doesn't come with a stock icon theme like the CLASSified HD does. However, you could apply the CLASSified stock icon theme to cover up some of the icons. Maybe you would like to edit those not done manually.
    2010-10-19 12:47 PM
    Can someone help me figure out why whenever I have "rain" listed on my weather it shows a blue question mark? Thanks.

2010-10-19 01:08 PM
    Can someone help me figure out why whenever I have "rain" listed on my weather it shows a blue question mark? Thanks.

I have the same problem, I delete the weather and installer again. That's how I get it working after tryin everything all day
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-10-19 01:10 PM
    Nope, it doesn't come with a stock icon theme like the CLASSified HD does. However, you could apply the CLASSified stock icon theme to cover up some of the icons. Maybe you would like to edit those not done manually.
    Thanks. Damn that's a real shame as I still prefer stock icons but with a different look and GUI.
    2010-10-19 01:24 PM
    like so?

Yes ! Thank you very much
    2010-10-19 01:35 PM
    Thanks. Damn that's a real shame as I still prefer stock icons but with a different look and GUI.
    you can easily delete the icons from the theme with iFile. It will take a little bit of time as they are in /Library/Themes/Elite.theme/Bundles/ but it is definitely doable, if you really want the UI

Im not sure why you are seeing this.....where are my meteorologists? The files are there for Showers, Light Rain and Tstorms...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-19 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-19 01:47 PM
    Bars, do you know how to fix my problem posted above without having to reinstall the theme.

Haha, guess I jumped the gun. Thanks.
    Last edited by Logan80; 2010-10-19 at 01:50 PM.
    2010-10-19 01:48 PM
    Bars you don't sleep much do you . You signed outa here at 315 and your back already, wow. Take care bro.
    2010-10-19 01:49 PM
    @jon347

Download Here

@ladypinay23

Download Here
    thanx whip ur the best
    2010-10-19 02:09 PM
    Bars, can I have the PSD for the lockscreen logo?

The one that says 'Elite Pro' on the lockscreen.
    2010-10-19 02:18 PM
    [QUOTE=x_Whiplash_x;5523795]@ MaxPa1n

[IMG]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/ss_whiplash_ss/FSO_CARRIER_ATTM-Cell2xAlt.png[/

Thanks whip!!
    2010-10-19 02:23 PM
    bars, do you have a changelog?

I looked on the first page, with no luck..

Was wondering if you included the [email protected] in 1.7?
    (I guess I should just download the new version and check.. but I found it easier to ask )
    Goes in the springboard bundle.

I hate upgrading my theme after I get everything settled.. So, I'm just waiting for a final release to update.

For the meantime, I've been using Z's from xHD

Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-10-19 at 02:27 PM.
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-19 02:23 PM
    bars, do you have a changelog?

I looked on the first page, with no luck..

Was wondering if you included the [email protected] in 1.7? Goes in the springboard bundle.

I hate upgrading my theme after I get everything settled.. So, I'm just waiting for a final release to update.

For the meantime, I've been using Z's from xHD

I didn't, and I know where it goes, I was the first person to edit that file on the phone lol that's slated for 1.8. What's this "final" release... Lol is there such of thing!!?? And I normally don't keep a changelog. When was the last time you ewwww why did he do that!?
    2010-10-19 02:28 PM
    Oh yes, finally someone with that dock I wanted. May I know where can I get that dock with the side apps sightly titled?
    Those icons on the dock have to be made. If you post the icons and explain in what order you want them on your dock, then one of the peeps that have the ability will prob make it for you
    2010-10-19 02:31 PM
    Hi I just bought this theme from cydia and it didn't come with the weather widget. I just wanted to know where I could get that from.
    2010-10-19 02:33 PM
    Hi I just bought this theme from cydia and it didn't come with the weather widget. I just wanted to know where I could get that from.
    Search Elite pro HD, and you will see the weather widget add on I would include it ALL in one pack I I could but the size gets too big an it causes problems... Make sure you have the extras pack as well

Thanks! Enjoy!
    2010-10-19 02:39 PM
    What's this "final" release... Lol is there such of thing!!??

And I normally don't keep a changelog.
    I didn't think you had one out there, that's why I asked.. a "final" being when I'm finally happy! HaHaHaHa!

When was the last time you ewwww why did he do that!?
    Well, since you asked...

I don't like a single color you picked for the color mods/base color for the UI... (Again, ONLY MY OPINION.. and you asked! )

I like the carbon fiber mod I've done(from xHD)... along with the rest of the UI in Gray!
    (I have all the images hued if you want, I'll zip em' and send them over.)

Any chance of getting something like that in the next update?(Screenies Below)

Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-10-19 at 03:01 PM.
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-19 02:51 PM
    Another great theme!!! I just purchased thru Cydia but I keep getting an error message on download???
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2010-10-19 02:54 PM
    Anyone know the location for the Auto3G Status Bar Icon?

Bump on this.. anyone?
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-19 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD