These are sweet

Can you make me a Richard and a Rick's in the second one in a nice red.

Also can you tell me where they go in the iphone root.

Thanks pal

Download Here
    2010-10-21 09:52 PM
    where to find RemoveBG for iOS4.1? I found some version, but was released and I moved into the Recovery Mode
    It says here it works for 4.1
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-10-21 09:56 PM
    Hey sorry just woke up, ok the original folder bars made com.apple.ATT_US is the directory for ATT users for you it would be
    com.apple.Softbank_jp and that is where you would put your carrier icons. now you can just add that directory to the EPHD.theme/bundles folder and respring hopefuly editing the plist didnt messanything up...
    inside the com.apple.Softbank_jp you should have your 4 icons now that would be named [email protected] and [email protected]
    you wont need the ones with the M-Cell unless you are prepaid...

hope this helps bro...
    x_whiplash_x

Can you please read page 438 post 6562.

And the several posts i have made after that.

I have asked if you would be so kind to make me a nice carrier with my name.

But most important i am having awful trouble even getting any custom carrier to work ?

I have explained everything and been asking for hours but nobody seems to be helping me

Hope you or somebody can help

i am tearing my hair out here

Thanks pal
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-10-21 09:57 PM
    Can someone make a carrier logo that says iZach hd and one for the lockscreen??
    2010-10-21 09:58 PM
    No I didn't. What about it, you made it? You don't have your own lockscreen.

Or, did you want the wall I am using?

Or my pimped out slider...
    Yes and yes
    2010-10-21 10:02 PM
    hows this?

let me know what you think.... i can try another font as well...

or this?
    Hi Whiplash do you think you could make me ReBeL with the HD in blue, in the first font. thanks very much sir.

rebel
    2010-10-21 10:03 PM
    whiplash you got a psd for those?
    2010-10-21 10:05 PM
    Can anyone make a dockflow for me from left 2 the right bitesms mail phone safari ipod thx
    2010-10-21 10:06 PM
    x_whiplash_x

Can you please read page 438 post 6562.

And the several posts i have made after that.

I have asked if you would be so kind to make me a nice carrier with my name.

But most important i am having awful trouble even getting any custom carrier to work ?

I have explained everything and been asking for hours but nobody seems to be helping me

Hope you or somebody can help

i am tearing my hair out here

Thanks pal
    If you have spent that much time on it, you can just back up the originals and place them into the system files... Thats just what I would do... Just a thought
    2010-10-21 10:09 PM
    whiplash you got a psd for those?
    I think he just makes them one by one... There isn't much of a PSD needed, you just need a font and you can use the one I provided in the theme as a size template, just hide the layer that my Elite HD one is on...
    2010-10-21 10:10 PM
    Guys just got my apple tv... How I JB?
    I mean there is way to do so...
    Or maybe I'm wrong
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-10-21 10:11 PM
    ok im facing another problem when i put Default_CARRIER_IPOD2x and FSO_CARRIER_IPOD2x.png into com.apple.springboard the logo is not showing up what am i doing wrong?
    2010-10-21 10:12 PM

1. Remove BG for iOs 4.1 for no SBsettings

&

2. I found one which says it supports 4.1, go into the application but the release becomes a problem

Generally when someone iOS 4.1 application that works and if it works how to make it work ??
    2010-10-21 10:12 PM
    ok im facing another problem when i put Default_CARRIER_IPOD2x and FSO_CARRIER_IPOD2x.png into com.apple.springboard the logo is not showing up what am i doing wrong?
    They have to be @2x not just 2x
    2010-10-21 10:14 PM
    I have the EPHD Beta and I've looked these threads up and down and havent been able to find an answer to why when I go to settings, messages, anything where the taskbar(springboard)changes to gray my battery goes green and my taskbar icons go to the factory settings. I appalogize for the total NEWB question im just trying to get the hang of Bars AMAZING theme! Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png  
    2010-10-21 10:15 PM
    Can anyone make a dockflow for me from left 2 the right bitesms mail phone safari ipod thx
    here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x_2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-mediaplayer-2x.png  
    2010-10-21 10:15 PM
    I have the EPHD Beta and I've looked these threads up and down and havent been able to find an answer to why when I go to settings, messages, anything where the taskbar(springboard)changes to gray my battery goes green and my taskbar icons go to the factory settings. I appalogize for the total NEWB question im just trying to get the hang of Bars AMAZING theme! Thanks in advance
    That's the way she goes.
    2010-10-21 10:16 PM
    okay ... I know it's in here somewhere but where do I find info about changing fonts
    iPhoneruler.net has fonts and a tutorial
    2010-10-21 10:17 PM
    They have to be @2x not just 2x
    Hey bro? Can u share some shelved wallpapers u use or the psd's? Or pm me them?
    2010-10-21 10:17 PM
    I think he just makes them one by one... There isn't much of a PSD needed, you just need a font and you can use the one I provided in the theme as a size template, just hide the layer that my Elite HD one is on...
    I have the stanford script... what's the HD?
    2010-10-21 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD