No a .ttc is a true type collection, it contains 8 different true type fonts....
    So you have to like.. Extract the fonts.. Rename the fonts you want and put those in a ttc?

I managed to change the system font by editing downlodous maximus his plist for the white 'shadow' however that only seems to work with the standard fonts . Would adding the new font to the plist in the fonts cashe fix this?
    2010-10-22 01:27 AM
    Can someone make mean Installou s loading screen please. Thanks in advance.
    I think I have seen these posted before did you try a search??
    2010-10-22 01:30 AM
    So you have to like.. Extract the fonts.. Rename the fonts you want and put those in a ttc?

I managed to change the system font by editing downlodous maximus his plist for the white 'shadow' however that only seems to work with the standard fonts . Would adding the new font to the plist in the fonts cashe fix this?
    You have to extract the fonts and recompile with IPHONE READY fonts, try to use any old font that you find and you will be white apple logoed.... It's a royal pain in the ***. Especially when you have to do it on a Virtual windows xp box, because you can only do it on 32 bit OS
    2010-10-22 01:32 AM
    Here is a new icon set for my 5 Icon Weather Widget. Updated the description with Neuropol font to match my current fonts.

EliteFull-N.zip

Installation:

1.Extract contents.
    2.Paste EliteFull-N folder in EPHD Weather (5 Icon).theme/Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets
    3.Open Weather-Config.js (found in Configs folder) with a text editor and change your icon set to EliteFull-N (var iconSetWall = 'EliteFull-N')
    4.Enjoy.

I am working on updating the widget to no longer have text in the icon descriptions. The new version will use your system fonts for the textual description within the icons.

Thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone make mean Installou s loading screen please. Thanks in advance.
    Darkness already did. It's on one of the pages you didn't read.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-22 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-22 01:40 AM
    1st one looks good
    Thanks bro thats the one I made lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-22 01:42 AM
    hey eenofonn did you figure it our bro?
    lol no man ... it was kicking my butt I need some photoshop classes or something... couldn't get that metal look down
    2010-10-22 01:49 AM
    Can someone help me please, i install the font n activated but its didnt change. Do i do something wrong, please help me, thanks
    2010-10-22 01:51 AM
    Thanks DM, using our system fonts will be a nice feature
    2010-10-22 01:53 AM
    Boston, the first two look nice...hint..hint..
    here you go, the panel one I think came from DM Sanady or Bars lol and the credit to the Jazzman also....
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-oct-21-4-48-22-pm.jpg   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-37.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-22 01:55 AM
    what I've been playing around with
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-untitled-2.png  
    hmm , i think Bars had a PSD for it in the very ORIGINAL Elite Pro theme , when i was scraping through all 250+ pages of it , i saw a lot of lockscreen requests with that Font.
    hmm , i think Bars had a PSD for it in the very ORIGINAL Elite Pro theme , when i was scraping through all 250+ pages of it , i saw a lot of lockscreen requests with that Font.
    I've got the font... it's the effects that I need... if you find that psd let me know
    2010-10-22 01:58 AM
    Can someone help me please, i install the font n activated but its didnt change. Do i do something wrong, please help me, thanks
    ROFL..sorry this just struck me as being funny, if you installed something and it didnt work....then I would guess you did..do..something wrong I have no idea what font you are talking about , maybe someone else does...
    2010-10-22 01:58 AM
    i didnt buy Elite Pro (least i dont think i did..) ill look around on my computer.

Feel free to comment anytime Bars.
    2010-10-22 01:59 AM
    here you go, the panel one I think came from DM Sanady or Bars lol and the credit to the Jazzman also....
    Thanks bro
    2010-10-22 02:00 AM

Not sure if I like it.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-22 at 02:04 AM.
    2010-10-22 02:01 AM
    what I've been playing around with
    thats different..very nice
    2010-10-22 02:03 AM
    ROFL..sorry this just struck me as being funny, if you installed something and it didnt work....then I would guess you did..do..something wrong I have no idea what font you are talking about , maybe someone else does...
    Neurol font
    2010-10-22 02:05 AM
    Bars,

Did you post this wallpaper anywhere? If not, can I get it from you?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-69114525.jpg  
    Last edited by Flash_Out; 2010-10-22 at 02:09 AM. Reason: edit
    2010-10-22 02:05 AM
    thats different..very nice
    yeah... sms was kinda hard to figure out what to use as an icon... I think I'm going to work on getting my doc setup like that... reminds me of a real mac :P
    2010-10-22 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD