Blue is very nice Rob, thanks!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-05 01:29 PM
    Bars - you have been busy! This looks amazing!
    2010-10-05 01:34 PM
    Blue is very nice Rob, thanks!!
    Your welcome! Thank xlibx when you see em too doing the update before he went to work is very much appreciated
    2010-10-05 01:34 PM
    Bars - you have been busy! This looks amazing!
    Thanks my friend! It means ALOT coming from the MAN himself!!
    2010-10-05 01:35 PM
    ok will do.....oh Bars how do I get rid of the icon overlay or is it even possible on this version?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-05 01:46 PM
    ok will do.....oh Bars how do I get rid of the icon overlay or is it even possible on this version?
    I would have to redo all of the icons... Trust me I tried it... It's not as nice as you may think. It leaves the gradient pinch I made seem out of place... I can do it if there's a large demand... But like I said I already went through it
    2010-10-05 02:13 PM
    Hi people... How ya doin' today??
    Got a question please.... I got a few icons (in blue) that I really enjoy using with CHD... If I post them here, would it be possible that somebody make them compatible with the Elite Pro please?

Thanks in advance
    2010-10-05 02:17 PM
    Bars, very very nice! Thanks for the new skin ! The colors are all phenomenal! Is it just me or are the search bars a little funky looking, ie google search app store search?
    2010-10-05 02:18 PM
    I would have to redo all of the icons... Trust me I tried it... It's not as nice as you may think. It leaves the gradient pinch I made seem out of place... I can do it if there's a large demand... But like I said I already went through it
    is that the diagonal line through the icons? I hated that on NineHD and why I love ClassHD

I vote for to get rid of the icon overlay...makes them less sharp and clear IMHO.
    2010-10-05 02:18 PM
    You kno what might look pretty sick.. If that extra frame, for example blue from the message alert was on all the icons... Bars, have you given that a go???
    2010-10-05 02:19 PM
    OG GREEN FO' LIFE

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-05 02:20 PM
    Bars, very very nice! Thanks for the new skin ! The colors are all phenomenal! Is it just me or are the search bars a little funky looking, ie google search app store search?
    They are stretched because the ui is not @2x.... I can make them and safari, without the inner shadow, they will look flat though...
    2010-10-05 02:20 PM
    You kno what might look pretty sick.. If that extra frame, for example blue from the message alert was on all the icons... Bars, have you given that a go???
    I haven't... I just dipped into the colors later in the alpha stage I can't try that also, I just don't want it to ruin the professional look... I'm game to try anything
    2010-10-05 02:21 PM
    is that the diagonal line through the icons? I hated that on NineHD and why I love ClassHD

I vote for to get rid of the icon overlay...makes them less sharp and clear IMHO.
    i agree i hate overlays over icons i vote take them off haha
    2010-10-05 02:22 PM
    i agree i hate overlays over icons i vote take them off haha
    I can do I as an option... You guys will see how plain they look though
    2010-10-05 02:23 PM
    I haven't... I just dipped into the colors later in the alpha stage I can't try that also, I just don't want it to ruin the professional look... I'm game to try anything
    Yea I agree with you, don't want to cheese it down... I just found that to be so subtle yet really made it pop! Just a thought! I'd try it if I was as skilled as you! Maybe I will put my beginner cs5 skills to the test later! Lol
    2010-10-05 02:24 PM
    Next update will contain an option to remove the icon overlays... I hope you guys really like it though, because I will have redo all the icons from scratch
    2010-10-05 02:25 PM
    I can do I as an option... You guys will see how plain they look though
    sweet or can u just make a icon.psd without the overlay ?
    2010-10-05 02:25 PM
    They are stretched because the ui is not @2x.... I can make them and safari, without the inner shadow, they will look flat though...
    Bars, but when I turn on the color mod (blue, love it) the search bars are all ok even all the way around.
    2010-10-05 02:27 PM
    Nice! Damn it's cold this morning!

IMHO if you look at the icons with no overlay vs those with overlay, the non overlay look sharper and really pop

Next update will contain an option to remove the icon overlays... I hope you guys really like it though, because I will have redo all the icons from scratch
    I love it, you are awesome. That makes the donation more than worthwhile, it shows how you care what we think and like!!!!!
    Last edited by nealh; 2010-10-05 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-05 02:30 PM
58,759 ... 26343536373846861365361036 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD