Dusk law is awesome... I actually got to see some lightning the other day (NEVER HAPPENS HERE)
    agreed. I got it set up so fair shows sunshine during the day and blank at night. it goes really nice with DM previous weather widget. I would love to see more transparent icons and a blank folderBG made to go with this theme. I have the transparent live clock and you tube icons and dusk law looks sweet with this theme.
    2010-10-23 07:44 PM
    did you see the photos Icons I made for you?
    Very Nice thank you. Could you do the ones with the red stripe as blue? in this order iPod, Mail, SMS, Safari and phone from left to right? If no blue red is fine. TIA
    2010-10-23 07:46 PM
    sorry folks i went to bed b4 your messages that i mucked up the zip. in this zip it a replacement for the 2 stylesheets in dm's 5 icon new weather. it will make it fit a 4 icon setup. im not gonna post the paths, just look.
    Attached Files
    2010-10-23 07:50 PM
    Very Nice thank you. Could you do the ones with the red stripe as blue? in this order iPod, Mail, SMS, Safari and phone from left to right? If no blue red is fine. TIA
    not sure how he did his color mod... I can try to mod them... and I'll get the dockflow to you asap
    2010-10-23 07:57 PM
    Last night I sat for 15 straight minutes waiting for the image to change from fair to mostly cloudy. It did not update. I also noticed my FloppyLock weather did the same thing.

Weather Icon and LockInfo Weather reported mostly cloudy but, the widgets, reliant on Yahoo RSS, wouldn't update.

Not sure what the deal is.

Today is a different story though, it has been swapping images all morning. Maybe it's yahoo not feeding all the time. ??
    I was playing with putting a semi transparent analog clock over the top of your weather widget. In so doing I was looking at some other widgets. its how I learn, and I always give credit.

Anyway, I was looking at widgets made (or modified nd enhanced) by holdemdogg for his theme lookingglass. I noticed his weather code seems to have more variety of icon names and descriptions.

IF i had time i would change my mods over to it but that would take effort. renaming icons, etc. maybe someone still in the game might want to see if it makes a difference on showing night vs day and updating more.

I always feel bad when people ask me about that and I dont have an answer.
    2010-10-23 07:58 PM
    Edit EPHD Info.plist...change color to transparent

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks, i fix calendar icon
    2010-10-23 07:58 PM
    @Darkness... can you do loading screens with these? Photos.... either that or do you have time to show me how to do them?

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5532708
    2010-10-23 08:05 PM
    The ONLY way to have black hour/minute hands on the LiveClock icon is to change it's default icon. To do so, go to,

System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

There you will find [email protected]

Save/rename/copytopc and put your icon (or a light bg clock icon) in it's place.

Make sure no LiveClock themes are checked in Winterboard.
    It will not working
    2010-10-23 08:05 PM
    WOW !! im so lost on this thread
    2010-10-23 08:06 PM
    I'll try to do, although I think the original picture is not big enough. Now I'll try bro
    2010-10-23 08:07 PM
    I'll try to do, although I think the original picture is not big enough. Now I'll try bro
    I can get you larger versions of it before I resized... if you need
    2010-10-23 08:09 PM
    Eenofonn thanks for the dock bro! Much appreciated! Red icon shadow so far.... Slowly but surely lol
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-23 08:11 PM

Photos
    2010-10-23 08:15 PM
    It will not working
    go to \Bundles\com.apple.springboard
    and rename:LiveClock plist and LiveClockIcon
    2010-10-23 08:16 PM
    Here you go... made the same type of winterboard theme ... just make changes to sms if you need to
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-xxtraicon-mediaplayer-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-xxtramailicon-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-xxtrasms.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-xxtrasafariicon-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-xxtraphone.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-10-23 08:18 PM
    Here you go... made the same type of winterboard theme ... just make changes to sms if you need to
    Lol that's my original dock before I did red! So I take it the trim doesn't look bad?
    2010-10-23 08:21 PM
    that looks sweet, still hoping Slick gets the blue finished i'll be all over it

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-23 08:21 PM
    Sweet thank you.
    2010-10-23 08:23 PM
    can someone tell me where to get the weather widget ? and one i have it how do i skin it ?

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-10-23 08:23 PM
    that looks sweet, still hoping Slick gets the blue finished i'll be all over it
    if he gets red finished I can easily help him make blue... I just created an action script to mod his red to blue for xXtRaSaUcE

Sweet thank you.
    no problem... hope that is blue enough for you
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-23 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD