Hey Bars-
    First, thank you for all your help thus far. I appreciate your patience!
    I am still trying to figure out this weather widget to change to my location.
    I tried to get to themes on my phone via Cyberduck, but all I get is the following:
    Address book
    Caches
    Cookies
    keyboard
    lockdown
    preferences

Am I doing something wrong?
    It seems like your in the wrong location...

You need to go to /Library/Themes/ to access the themes that are installed
    2010-10-24 07:28 AM
    Here's my SB setup thx for the wa sauce
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-24 07:29 AM
    It seems like your in the wrong location...

You need to go to /Library/Themes/ to access the themes that are installed
    That's what I am sayin'. Under Library, I don't show a themes. Just what was listed above.
    2010-10-24 07:32 AM
    Need a little help getting files off the phone into edittable format. I've tried both sftp'ing and with iphone explorer. When i copy files from the phone to my computer, even tho file sizes are correct, all the pngs appear blank, and wont display in preview or photoshop. If it matters i'm trying to get some of the icons so that i can photoshop some custom stuff. I've never had a problem putting files onto the phone, but i cannot get them off it seems. Thanks in advance

edit: it seems that they are in some kind of compressed or non editable format. Back to searching the thread to try and resolve this for myself.
    Last edited by goalie204; 2010-10-24 at 07:40 AM.
    2010-10-24 07:33 AM
    That's what I am sayin'. Under Library, I don't show a themes. Just what was listed above.
    Try var/stash/themes/...
    2010-10-24 07:42 AM
    If nobody will... I'll post how I put 3 different photos in new LockScreen...as soon as my night shift starts...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I already did, people just need to read between the asterisks
    2010-10-24 07:47 AM
    Try var/stash/themes/...
    Thanks for the reply. But I have no idea where any of those are. Again, I am a total newb. I log into cyberduck and only see these things under library:
    Address book
    Caches
    Cookies
    keyboard
    lockdown
    preferences

No VAR, No Themes. Am I missing something? Did I do a step wrong? Man, this is a lot of work to find my weather!
    2010-10-24 07:48 AM

I know I know but it's thee sickest LS around
    2010-10-24 07:52 AM
    Thanks for the reply. But I have no idea where any of those are. Again, I am a total newb. I log into cyberduck and only see these things under library:
    Address book
    Caches
    Cookies
    keyboard
    lockdown
    preferences

No VAR, No Themes. Am I missing something? Did I do a step wrong? Man, this is a lot of work to find my weather!
    Use iFile, couldn't help much I run a PC and use iFunbox, you would think you can navigate the file structure on cyberduck, so you might be missing something....

I already did, people just need to read between the asterisks
    Good find!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-10-24 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-24 07:56 AM
    Need a little help getting files off the phone into edittable format. I've tried both sftp'ing and with iphone explorer. When i copy files from the phone to my computer, even tho file sizes are correct, all the pngs appear blank, and wont display in preview or photoshop. If it matters i'm trying to get some of the icons so that i can photoshop some custom stuff. I've never had a problem putting files onto the phone, but i cannot get them off it seems. Thanks in advance

edit: it seems that they are in some kind of compressed or non editable format. Back to searching the thread to try and resolve this for myself.
    use ifile to open the [email protected] on your phone look at the bottom and you will see a file with a arrow in it tap it and it will save to your camera roll then email to yourself

Address book
    Caches
    Cookies
    keyboard
    lockdown
    preferences

LIke Chevy said..use ifile, you can do all your weather changing on your phone
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-10-24 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-24 08:07 AM
    Ok so to get the new lock screen I donate $3 and i will get the repo emailed to me? Or does bars have a public repo of some kind...

Thanks gang

Edit: got it
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-24 08:07 AM
    Hey max can you hook me up with that logo mate
    2010-10-24 08:08 AM
    bars did you say there was going to be a update tomorrow with a black mod?
    2010-10-24 08:08 AM
    Here you go ArDo not use go to pg 445 thnk DM!!
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-10-24 at 08:38 AM.
    2010-10-24 08:14 AM
    Here you go Ar
    Do you have it with a transparent background?
    2010-10-24 08:18 AM
    What's up with the double slider? LS is amazing.....
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-24 08:23 AM
    Do you have it with a transparent background?
    I do but I'm not on my pc it's on pg 445 DM posT
    2010-10-24 08:25 AM
    Address book
    Caches
    Cookies
    keyboard
    lockdown
    preferences

You starting at the wrong place... You need to back up out of where you are at, till you can't go up anymore... Then you will see Library with a Capitol L
    2010-10-24 08:31 AM
    What's up with the double slider? LS is amazing.....
    Why slide 1 when you can slide 2 ?
    2010-10-24 08:31 AM
    Got to find a way to change the color of the damn slider text.
    2010-10-24 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD