bars did you say there was going to be a update tomorrow with a black mod?
    It's coming... Not positive it will be tomorrow yet
    2010-10-24 08:34 AM
    What's up with the double slider? LS is amazing.....
    I wanted something unique
    2010-10-24 08:35 AM
    Got to find a way to change the color of the damn slider text.
    [email protected]

Hey Bars...Whats the color code for the matte red that you use for Elite?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-24 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-24 08:43 AM
    Use iFile, couldn't help much I run a PC and use iFunbox, you would think you can navigate the file structure on cyberduck, so you might be missing something....

Good find!
    Rock-n-Roll...iFile worked just fine. Thanks for the tip.
    2010-10-24 08:45 AM
    [email protected]

Then what do I do?
    2010-10-24 08:47 AM
    Rock-n-Roll...iFile worked just fine. Thanks for the tip.
    Glad it worked! Theme on....!
    2010-10-24 08:49 AM
    You starting at the wrong place... You need to back up out of where you are at, till you can't go up anymore... Then you will see Library with a Capitol L
    Thanks for the help. Got it! Now is there a way to make the weather have that 'loading screen' look to be more consistent with the icons? I saw someone else had it.
    2010-10-24 08:49 AM
    Then what do I do?
    Drop it in com.apple.TelephonyUI
    2010-10-24 08:50 AM
    [email protected]

****.... I dunno... Lol sorry...

DM- thanks again man... You got sone crazy arse images in this widget man!!!

2010-10-24 08:51 AM
    Hi

Can somebody please edit the attached for me. (page 502)

I would like Richard in bright red and Pratt in the back ground in royal blue.

And

I would like Richard in Royal blue and Pratt in bright red in the back ground.

For bot sets Richard and Rick

Thanks in advance for whoever is kind enough to do it
    Hi Again

I posted this ages ago and after another 20 pages on this thread no reply ?

I know we are not all at the same level and are not able to contribute as much as others. But we are trying and learning so we can help and contribute. But we all have to start some where.

It seems from reading through that some requests fall on deaf ears and get ignored

So can some body please help me out with this or at least get back to me and say not possible or do it yourself you lazy git (which i cant by the way)

Sorry to seem as if i am going off on one but i and may others want to join in on the party but feel like wall flowers

Hope you all understand

Thanks Richard
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-10-24 08:54 AM
    [email protected]

b1040e
    2010-10-24 08:56 AM
    Hi Again

I know we are not all at the same level and are not able to contribute as much as others. But we are trying and learning so we can help and contribute. But we all have to start some where.

It seems from reading through that some requests fall on deaf ears and get ignored

So can some body please help me out with this or at least get back to me and say not possible or do it yourself you lazy git (which i cant by the way)

Sorry to seem as if i am going off on one but i and may others want to join in on the party but feel like wall flowers

Hope you all understand

Thanks Richard
    Bro you have to understand that this thread moves like light speed , seriously.

So if we miss ya , just post again

i think Whiplash is the man you need , but its around 1 in the morning now (we both live in Calgary)

so i doubt hes around , drop him a PM and he'll get round to it
    2010-10-24 08:57 AM
    Hi Again

Hope you all understand

Thanks Richard
    Sorry, Im tired, and still have alot of work to do to get this to Cydia, can you repost your request and I will do my best to personally full it
    2010-10-24 08:58 AM
    Thanks Boss !
    2010-10-24 08:58 AM
    Just another shout out for the lockscreen...bars , k , I think this lockscreen is real cool, so cool...
    2010-10-24 09:00 AM
    Just another shout out for the lockscreen...bars , k , I think this lockscreen is real cool, so cool...
    Got it running on my 1G....F'in love it.
    2010-10-24 09:01 AM
    Is anyone having problems with the DM's latest weather widget with the HD Images not showing "night" images? It is midnight here in CA and my widget shows cloudy with a sun? I guess I am just assuming its not supposed to do that, correct? I checked all of the js files and the update interval is set to 1 min and the location is correct using accuweather as the source. Any ideas or feedback?
    2010-10-24 09:06 AM
    Is anyone having problems with the DM's latest weather widget with the HD Images not showing "night" images? It is midnight here in CA and my widget shows cloudy with a sun? I guess I am just assuming its not supposed to do that, correct? I checked all of the js files and the update interval is set to 1 min and the location is correct using accuweather as the source. Any ideas or feedback?
    Ive heard this with a few weather widgets...not just DM's but yeah i have the same image right now too :/
    2010-10-24 09:08 AM
    Hi Again

Hope you all understand

Thanks Richard
    Sorry like AR said post moves retarded fast... I'm working stupid hours an have no time to do carrier mods since I can't seem to be home long enough.. Should have time during the week possibly... As I've said in a few posts email requests to [email protected] that way i get them... Sorry bro....
    2010-10-24 09:12 AM
    Ive heard this with a few weather widgets...not just DM's but yeah i have the same image right now too :/
    Go into your weather icons find the one showing rename it... Find one of the others that match your description and name it the same as the first one ... You may have to do this as new conditions change and icons don't match descriptions
    2010-10-24 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD