I think that I already posted this for you a few pages ago... if it's not what you are talking about then my bad!

post #8224
    Ah yes I see it. Thank you very much but a couple things:

1. When I save the icon images there's a white border around them.
    2. Can you make it so that the iPod is the second dock image and instead of Safari, can you make it a Phone icon instead (that would be the first icon on my dock).

Thanks again!
    2010-10-24 10:48 PM
    Gang- sorry I haven't been active today.. I feel like I have this same headache that had me in the hospital just a short time ago! I literally feel like the way that I work on these thing, and deprive myself if sleep is killing me. I hope to not have to go to the hospital today, but I may have no choice. I just wanted to let everyone know what's up. The add ons like the Lockscreen, weather widget, and the fonts, will be live for the Cydia store folks soon. I will try my best to stay in touch... Thanks for eveyone that is "holding down the fort" for me! I really appreciate it gang!
    2010-10-24 10:53 PM

Attached Files
    2010-10-24 10:55 PM
    Gang- sorry I haven't been active today.. I feel like I have this same headache that had me in the hospital just a short time ago! I literally feel like the way that I work on these thing, and deprive myself if sleep is killing me. I hope to not have to go to the hospital today, but I may have no choice. I just wanted to let everyone know what's up. The add ons like the Lockscreen, weather widget, and the fonts, will be live for the Cydia store folks soon. I will try my best to stay in touch... Thanks for eveyone that is "holding down the fort" for me! I really appreciate it gang!
    I think the release of the Lockscreen, the updated black UI to be released, along with the support is enough for now.

GET WELL!
    2010-10-24 10:55 PM
    Not worth getting sick over. It's a theme. Take few days off we will understand get well and use sane hours going forward.

2. Can you make it so that the iPod is the second dock image and instead of Safari, can you make it a Phone icon instead (that would be the first icon on my dock).

Thanks again!
    when saving icons open in a new tab or window first then save it.
    Last edited by nealh; 2010-10-24 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-24 10:56 PM

Thanks again!

Hmm, idk about the boarders, I don't see them and i don't have the psd to make the changes you want. Anyone else have them?
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-24 10:57 PM
    My friend, now you okay? Watch to be fine and everything is okay, here we deal with. See how many people are, what team. It is important for you to be well rest here will fix it somehow
    2010-10-24 10:58 PM
    Sorry to ask but is someone can create me a floater with Elite font :
    "RomG Pro HD"
    like this

Many many thanks if possible..
    :
    sorry to bump but this thread moove so quickly...

THANK
    2010-10-24 11:00 PM
    Hmm, idk about the boarders, I don't see them and i don't have the psd to make the changes you want. Anyone else have them?
    I right-clicked on each of the images and saved them one-by-one. I believe this is the right way to save them, right? If someone else can make them here is the order I have them in my dock:

Phone
    iPod
    iCabMobile

I just want it tilted like the image below:
    2010-10-24 11:02 PM
    Im going crazy...my images 2 and 3 zoom and crop off most of each image! I cant get it like wims or some of the others with different images! Can someone please give a brief explanation! THanks
    Use the mask images in the lockscreen folder as a guide to make your images
    2010-10-24 11:02 PM
    wow this is already half the night. it is time for sleep. I wish all quiet evening friends and happy day. And something very important: Rob pray to you and if not now to be fine in the near future
    2010-10-24 11:05 PM
    Get well soon boss!!
    2010-10-24 11:10 PM
    feel better
    2010-10-24 11:12 PM
    Be well bars! Bravo on what you already released homes...take care of yourself!
    2010-10-24 11:19 PM
    Can somebody make a carrier for me
    Plz... Zplit HD with a the red HD using neuropol font thanks

http://www.iphoneruler.net/2009/09/neuropol-font.html
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-10-24 11:20 PM
    @bars: take care of you. And thank you to answer my mail so gently!
    2010-10-24 11:20 PM
    get well soon - the gang needs you.....
    2010-10-24 11:25 PM
    I right-clicked on each of the images and saved them one-by-one. I believe this is the right way to save them, right? If someone else can make them here is the order I have them in my dock:
    try to right click them, open new tab then save them.
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-24 11:25 PM
    try to right click them, open new tab then save them.
    Ah that's what did it, it worked. Any chance you or someone else can just change it so that the order would be Phone, iPod, Messages, Mail? It looks like the iPod is in the right place.

UPDATE- Actually it's fine I'll just use the icons as you made them. thanks again
    Last edited by vegeto2k2222; 2010-10-24 at 11:47 PM.
    2010-10-24 11:36 PM
    ANYBODY KNOW WHOS PORTING FONTS FOR IOS4?id like to change it to the font thats used for the elite carrier logo but cant find anyone who ports them!?i have the font!

take your time bro and get better!!
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2010-10-24 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-24 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD