any difference between the app store app and the mmiforum app found on cydia, and which i should be using?
    2010-10-25 01:52 AM
    Anybody interested in making an Android lock theme?
    2010-10-25 01:53 AM
    Just something i was messing with
    took the idea of the masked image behind the background from the previous lockscreen, bit of photoshop and tada hot chick blended into the background...

too much or not bad just wondering...
    Have a few things left to play with... want to get rid of the reflections and change the tap to unlock to somethings else...

2010-10-25 01:54 AM
    i'm having this problem where everytime i try to install the new weather widget, i get a pop up that says "{ http://apt.modmyi.com } { HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden } { okay } Can someone please help me to get past this!
    No problem. It's not letting you dl because you need to either donate to [email protected] or buy the theme on cydia. Then you get access to the add-ons and stuff.
    2010-10-25 01:55 AM
    AKA, stupid leeching your ****.
    2010-10-25 02:00 AM
    will someone show me how to make 3 different picture for the lock,thanks
    2010-10-25 02:00 AM
    took the idea of the masked image behind the background from the previous lockscreen, bit of photoshop and tada hot chick blended into the background...

Have a few things left to play with... want to get rid of the reflections and change the tap to unlock to somethings else...

Niiiiiiiice!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-25 02:01 AM
    How I change the mutitasking background? I did it before but I forgot how to. Thanks I know you have to del a file.
    2010-10-25 02:05 AM

Whiplash
    Think you could make me a carrier logo please "David" thank you!!
    2010-10-25 02:14 AM
    Here is the link to the forum I created to explain how to edit the colors of the hands in LiveClock.

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...nd-colors.html

Bars and everyone who has contributed to this theme have done and excellent job.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0035.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0036.png  
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-10-25 at 02:18 AM.
    2010-10-25 02:16 AM

Thats dope
    2010-10-25 02:16 AM
    Here is the link to the forum I created to explain how to edit the colors of the hands in LiveClock.

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...nd-colors.html

Bars and everyone how has contributed to this theme have done and excellent job.
    Thank you very much!
    2010-10-25 02:18 AM
    @Whip

Could you post your frame 1 image?
    2010-10-25 02:27 AM
    i have some dark ones you want except red/black safari...so if you could post one it would be great...
    I found it but it has a red frame around it so if you can't use it then the alternate that comes with the theme that has the red compass like arms is cool too. Thanks!

Edit: If you want them all to have the red frame that is fine too. Whatever is easier.
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-slick3.png 
    2010-10-25 02:31 AM
    what font was used to make the logo cuzz i want to make my own thanks!!
    2010-10-25 02:32 AM
    @Whip

Could you post your frame 1 image?
    hey Sauce any help on how to fix the number 2&3 frames to get the full image to show?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-25 02:34 AM
    can somebody post the PSD of the ElitePro logo that comes in on the lockscreen so i can mess with the text and font a little easier
    2010-10-25 02:37 AM
    I found it but it has a red frame around it so if you can't use it then the alternate that comes with the theme that has the red compass like arms is cool too. Thanks!

Edit: If you want them all to have the red frame that is fine too. Whatever is easier.
    I made that icon.. May have it without red frame still? I'll check when I get home
    2010-10-25 02:47 AM
    Yeah sure thing, props go to someone else for the flames, darn not sure who it was..

You've done some nice walls before but this is amazing! I was wondering if on the right side you could add my initials. VWH in a way that complements the design? Just for giggles. Thanks'. I'm rocking this now.
    2010-10-25 02:47 AM
    hey sauce any help on how to fix the number 2&3 frames to get the full image to show?
    +10000
    2010-10-25 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD