like this, i want to put my own photo where the weather pic is, but i dont know if i can.
    if that's DM's theme then all you have to do is go into theme-name/Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets/EliteFull-Nx/ and change the images there... if you want to keep the frames around them you can use the psd that is under them-name/PSD/

I see allot of shoddy rips of my idea. LOL. Nice try lamers.

Here is my progress...

This last one is for all you phony *** wanna bees

looking good maximus... please tell me you'll at least call it maximus keyboardeous
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-27 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-27 12:52 AM
    Darkness, you are just killin' it with the wallpapers. Great Job!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading the most recent posts. I want to thank those that commented in support of me. Your loyalty will be rewarded. I will not disclose what is in the works, as it may not work, just yet. But if it does, it WILL be a first. This keyboard looks amazing on the phone and runs with no lag whatsoever. That, and I have some VERY good help.
    (DROOLING)can't wait bro!lol very excited
    2010-10-27 12:57 AM
    Darkness, you are just killin' it with the wallpapers. Great Job!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading the most recent posts. I want to thank those that commented in support of me. Your loyalty will be rewarded. I will not disclose what is in the works, as it may not work, just yet. But if it does, it WILL be a first. This keyboard looks amazing on the phone and runs with no lag whatsoever. That, and I have some VERY good help.
    Representimus Downloadeous Maxiums! ... appreciate all of your work
    2010-10-27 12:59 AM
    if that's DM's theme then all you have to do is go into theme-name/Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets/EliteFull-Nx/ and change the images there... if you want to keep the frames around them you can use the psd that is under them-name/PSD/

looking good maximus... please tell me you'll at least call it maximus keyboardeous
    Hahaha nice!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-27 01:01 AM
    You should make it smaller and have it in the top right hand corner

Where im at

Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-27 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-27 01:03 AM

LMAO. You got it man!
    2010-10-27 01:06 AM
    love it... not my style but I do love it
    2010-10-27 01:08 AM
    You can't beat a bit of black and red together....

running on bosspaper...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-27 01:15 AM
    bah, I would really love to use the new lockscreen but it is useless to me without floppy's weather mod.
    (Don't want any of that lockinfo bs either)

if i only had the time, the patience, the beer...

2010-10-27 01:15 AM
    DM, loving the keyboard, you got a Repo or you just going to post it up here?
    2010-10-27 01:16 AM
    if i only had the time, the patience, the beer...

lol floppy you always brighten our days
    2010-10-27 01:18 AM
    Love those sliders Jazz

Floppy...
    2010-10-27 01:20 AM
    You can't beat a bit of black and red together....

running on bosspaper...

Jazz, that looks great. Any chance of me getting hold of your sliders?

DM, loving the keyboard, you got a Repo or you just going to post it up here?
    No idea yet. Still some details to figure out.
    2010-10-27 01:21 AM
    Love those sliders Jazz

Floppy...
    Special recipe...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-27 01:22 AM
    +1 on DM's request for the sliders
    2010-10-27 01:23 AM
    Jazz, that looks great. Any chance of me getting hold of your sliders?

No idea yet. Still some details to figure out.
    Yeah sure, can i get your KB..lol...joke joke...am at work so am getting it out with ifile gimme a minute...
    2010-10-27 01:25 AM
    You should make it smaller and have it in the top right hand corner

Where im at

can i get the wallpapers ?? the red design one and any other colors u have. thnx
    2010-10-27 01:26 AM
    @ DM,

here you go....

2010-10-27 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD