Thank you for the wallpaper Jazz, I appreciate it...

And to some..im glad you had fun at my expense.
    2010-10-27 04:50 PM
    Thank you for the wallpaper Jazz, I appreciate it...

And to some..im glad you had fun at my expense.
    Don't take it personal code707...
    2010-10-27 04:57 PM
    @sauce

I think I saw it somewhere, but can't find it again...mind reminding me how to make the animation(spider) on lockscreen instead of home?? Tia
    2010-10-27 05:00 PM
    Good morning gang! Wow, I have aloft to learn on this new Mac!! I am running into a few roadblocks with acl issues on leopard... But hopefully nothing that will hold me up for too long.... I also have to learn how to package debs and all to keep the repo updated!! One question for you Mac users... In regards to uncrushing the png's.... What are you guys using now? I guess I'm feeling the crushed png blues!! Haha
    As crazy as is sounds all uncrushing apps not working for me...what I'm doing is I switched to W7 on Bootcamp uncrushed what I need then access W7 on Mac and drag need it images to desktop...pain in the arse if you ask me....
    2010-10-27 05:03 PM
    Can anyone explain the steps to change the carrier branding name raise the signal meter at the top left?

Also wanting to remove the "Elite Pro HD" image from the lockscreen and have a simple fullscreen image in hi-res, is that possible as well?

Thanks
    2010-10-27 05:03 PM
    @sauce

I think I saw it somewhere, but can't find it again...mind reminding me how to make the animation(spider) on lockscreen instead of home?? Tia
    Wim is the man to ask as I have not done that yet.
    2010-10-27 05:04 PM
    As crazy as is sounds all uncrushing apps not working for me...what I'm doing is I switched to W7 on Bootcamp uncrushed what I need then access W7 on Mac and drag need it images to desktop...pain in the arse if you ask me....
    Looks like we will be going all uncrushed from here.... Sorry for the headache that i have caused Which sucks because I like to crush them for performance in my phone
    2010-10-27 05:07 PM
    @wim.
    Help w/ getting the float animation on lockscreen instead of home? Tia bro
    2010-10-27 05:09 PM
    Keyboard progress is rockin'

All of the portrait KB's are skinned, now for the landscape...

2010-10-27 05:10 PM
    Looks like we will be going all uncrowned from here.... Which suck because I like to crush them for performance in my phone
    They can be crushed on the phone. This however will make it much easier and save a lot of steps.
    2010-10-27 05:10 PM
    Hey Jazz...request for you sir... could you make this wallpaper with Elite Pro sparkled instead of Class HD...no comp for me today so I have to bother you...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-27 05:11 PM
    Thanks!!! The Spider looks here also good!!!!

Look at ma spider making its rounds
    2010-10-27 05:13 PM
    Look at ma spider making its rounds
    That's cool.
    2010-10-27 05:14 PM
    @wim.
    Help w/ getting the float animation on lockscreen instead of home? Tia bro
    All you need to do is take those files and add them to your LockScreen theme. Make sure you delete the LockScreen html file from the floating theme folder.
    2010-10-27 05:15 PM
    Cancel lol
    2010-10-27 05:15 PM
    All you need to do is take those files and add them to your LockScreen theme. Make sure you delete the LockScreen html file from the floating theme folder.
    I have a second widget that allows your main pic to be put in a frame and float around chasing the spider lol.
    2010-10-27 05:16 PM
    Classy.
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-27 05:20 PM
    It's not that hard to make a frame in Ps

Especially when bars already gave the layer styles!

Thanks again bars!

What?! Lol ya know if half the stuff was giving to me I could help out
    2010-10-27 05:21 PM
    But hopefully nothing that will hold me up for too long.... I also have to learn how to package debs and all to keep the repo updated!!
    Packaging .debs was easy on Win7, I can only imagine it being even easier being able to do it right on the mac instead of having to copy it to the phone to actually create the .deb?

Lol, here's my LS vid

Is that Rammstein in the background? Leave it to the guy from the Netherlands!! LoL!

Bringing me back to 8th grade.. "You hate me to say."

Du,
    du hast,
    du hast mich,
    du hast mich gefragt
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-10-27 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-27 05:29 PM
    Mr. Darkness. Would you be so kind as to make a new iAcces icon for me. This is the default. I don't need a LS, just an icon with your flare for style. No hurry.

Thank You!

2010-10-27 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD