I am officially done with the new new weather wiget that goes in the homescreen. I keep getting th same image all day(2 days in a row) I already changed it to my zip code and kept the 1 min update. Any ideas why it won't update a new pic...???Thanks in advance...
    2010-10-27 07:55 PM
    I am officially done with the new new weather wiget that goes in the homescreen. I keep getting th same image all day(2 days in a row) I already changed it to my zip code and kept the 1 min update. Any ideas why it won't update a new pic...???Thanks in advance...
    lol move to somewhere with crappy weather?
    2010-10-27 07:57 PM
    lol move to somewhere with crappy weather?
    ahaha
    A small up please !
    If you're inquiring about the status bar images, they can be found next door at XHD via purchase.
    As stated in previous post I did search around and could not get it working prop. this is a forum to ask questions or post ideas is it not? Some people r more advanced then others and after teial and error they come here. Thank u for the reply.
    It is and yes some are...I learned what I know from everyone here, so I understand your situation as I find myself in the same position at times...my advice was just that, as it helped my understanding...all I can do is pay it forward. I hope it answered your question and solved your issue...if I can help don't hesitate to PM me...
    2010-10-27 08:00 PM
    yeah but I don't have the styles and/or the skills to make it look good with elite
    Post a pic of what you want. I'll give it a shot. Maybe something like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-balloon.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0079.png  
    2010-10-27 08:02 PM
    hey DM is for you mdr

2010-10-27 08:03 PM
    oh I see!but it's not an icon it's almost like a logo!all I wanted was a black and pruple weed leaf with the chrome style border?I can send you the floater.png?
    here maybe rumcajs will cope better
    For me i would keep it black like you had it, then it would be a mutual color for people no matter what color themes they are using. But that's me, (just saying as an example) i like blue myself and having a red key back round wouldn't look right.
    It'd take 30 seconds to run an action script and have any color you want! Mine will be blue ; )
    Post a pic of what you want. I'll give it a shot. Maybe something like this.
    yeah I think rum said he'll make it..it is a logo so it won't use the icon frame I just want thw leaf outlined in that chrome border
    2010-10-27 08:04 PM
    OK gang. I think I have the portrait kb's (outside of some refinements) down. Check out the new and improved key pop up. Taking suggestions, I decided on neutral colors except for keys that required them. I hope you like it. Even added some bling!

Barring any worthy changes, I will be putting the landscape together over the next few days and it will be out in the wild shortly after.

Keep the comments coming, it only makes it better. Gotta bail, BBS.

2010-10-27 08:05 PM
    It'd take 30 seconds to run an action script and have any color you want! Mine will be blue ; )
    lol not everyone has ps slick :P
    2010-10-27 08:05 PM
    hey DM is for you mdr

is this sidiergos design?
    2010-10-27 08:07 PM
    is this sidiergos design?
    So he seems to think.
    2010-10-27 08:08 PM
    OK gang. I think I have the portrait kb's (outside of some refinements) down. Check out the new and improved key pop up. Taking suggestions, I decided on neutral colors except for keys that required them. I hope you like it. Even added some bling!

Barring any worthy changes, I will be putting the landscape together over the next few days and it will be out in the wild shortly after.

Keep the comments coming, it only makes it better. Gotta bail, BBS.

perfect bro!!looks wayyyyy better then the other cheap version Sid made
    2010-10-27 08:08 PM
    yes is my friend
    2010-10-27 08:09 PM
    perfect bro!!
    Thank You. Did some alignment work too. Everything is lined up real nice.
    2010-10-27 08:10 PM
    That's my theme for the moment. Pro Elite HD + HD Classified mixed with personal change and franchisee
    Good job guys, really a good forum with the pros: o)
    Thank you to you all!

2010-10-27 08:10 PM
    That's my theme for the moment. Pro Elite HD + HD Classified mixed with personal change and franchisee
    Good job guys, really a good forum with the pros: o)
    Thank you to you all!

wow your speingboard is mighty sexy!!
    2010-10-27 08:12 PM
    If you're inquiring about the status bar images, they can be found next door at XHD via purchase.
    Next door ? where ? I have Xhd theme, but I don't have this carrier elitprohd
    2010-10-27 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD