*answered
    Last edited by lloydiop; 2010-10-28 at 11:59 AM.
    2010-10-27 09:00 PM
    Gonna use this as a floater
    lol..i think thats what ghost wanted it for
    not sure what I was doing wrong but I am trying to replace my mobile mail icon. I named the icon "[email protected]" but it doesn't work?

I tried to put it in here within the theme

com.apple.mobilemail

thanks in advance
    Uncheck/check EPHD in Winterboard then re-spring...
    Heart floaters, red and blue

Heart Floater.theme.zip

Imagine you on valentines day...

Lockscreen is looking slick btw
    2010-10-27 09:01 PM
    Heart floaters, red and blue

Heart Floater.theme.zip

Hi wim, did you become my PM?
    2010-10-27 09:02 PM
    @ ghost...like so?

Oh crap bro!!just like that my dude!!but can you make the border a bit more bright and send to my email please slick
    2010-10-27 09:03 PM
    Hi wim, did you become my PM?
    Probably, but I can't handle them anymore, I get too many
    I'm not even trying to read all the posts made in the thread anymore, too much, too fast
    2010-10-27 09:07 PM
    I'll do logos as soon as I get home another hour or so just pm me I can't keep up
    2010-10-27 09:08 PM
    Themes > Weather > Widgets > Configs > Weather-Config.js
    Locate "var locale = "xxxxxx" <--- replace with Zip/Code

Slickj6868 is your man for the color layer. He has a dockflow with it zipped up and buried in this thread somewhere.
    I dont have a ZIP code as i live in the UK i have the weather code of UKXX0078 (Leeds in the UK) so is "xxxxxx" where i put that code ?

Thanks in advance

Sliickj6868

Thanks for your help i have PMd you ant i have attached here the Dock flow i need skinning in RED.

Thanks to you all in advance for your help.

You all ROCK
    Last edited by Richard; 2010-11-08 at 11:52 PM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-10-27 09:11 PM
    It'd take 30 seconds to run an action script and have any color you want! Mine will be blue ; )
    Well im just getting into this stuff and trying to learn. But just to give you and example,like running a action script? that's like talking german to me. I have no idea. I do know what a script is tho, just wouldn't know what to write for line/code to make it work. Or if it was just as simple to go into the file and modify it and just change the color code, that i could do.

Don't get me wrong tho, i am willing to learn if someone can point me in the right direction
    2010-10-27 09:13 PM
    Can anyone tell me why my Z on my keyboard has no top ?

I downloded neuropol font from iphoneruler, installed as per the instruction, but see the Z is weird is it meant to be like that ?

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0012.png

TIA

rebel
    2010-10-27 09:14 PM
    Wait, WTF, since WHEN was the keyboard skinnable again??
    2010-10-27 09:14 PM
    OK gang. I think I have the portrait kb's (outside of some refinements) down. Check out the new and improved key pop up. Taking suggestions, I decided on neutral colors except for keys that required them. I hope you like it. Even added some bling!

Barring any worthy changes, I will be putting the landscape together over the next few days and it will be out in the wild shortly after.

Keep the comments coming, it only makes it better. Gotta bail, BBS.

Like the sparkle touch DM looking awesome
    2010-10-27 09:15 PM
    Well im just getting into this stuff and trying to learn. But just to give you and example,like running a action script? that's like talking german to me. I have no idea. I do know what a script is tho, just wouldn't know what to write for line/code to make it work. Or if it was just as simple to go into the file and modify it and just change the color code, that i could do.

Don't get me wrong tho, i am willing to learn if someone can point me in the right direction
    Trust me man...I am no pro..extremely new to this, I learned by asking questions just like you! Id be happy to help you...but probably the best way is to go to you tube and watch barsoverbeats1 channel! Just search barsoverbeats and you will see videos on how to do stuff like that! If you have any other questions feel free to pm me!
    2010-10-27 09:16 PM
    Wait, WTF, since WHEN was the keyboard skinnable again??
    A long time dude!iacces 4
    2010-10-27 09:19 PM
    In your weather go to Configs folder and open Weather-Config.js...then look for " var locale = enter your location...

Red icons were done by one of the members in this thread in order for all your apps to be red skinned you need AppIcon Mask and AppIconShadow edited with red...those images are located in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobile icons.framework...

Hope that helps a little...
    I dont have a ZIP code as i live in the UK i have the weather code of UKXX0078 (Leeds in the UK) so is "xxxxxx" where i put that code ?

Thanks in advance

Sliickj6868

Thanks for your help i have PMd you ant i have attached here the Dock flow i need skinning in RED.

Thanks to you all in advance for your help.

You all ROCK
    Sorry to double post but just need to be sure

When you say weather you mean the one thats included EPHD Weather Widget 2 ?

As i dont have any other weather widget on ??

Thats why amd asking if i need to change anything else as when i go in there is a load of stuff that say True/False as if i have to choose ?

And in there there is appleAccuweatherStolen.js and yahooWeathe.js

so do i change both or one or what.

You can see why i am getting confused

And its not hard at my age

Like i said i am just jealous of all you COOL phones

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-10-27 09:21 PM
    Probably, but I can't handle them anymore, I get too many
    I'm not even trying to read all the posts made in the thread anymore, too much, too fast
    Ok, but when you have a minute, can you make me a logo from hannover96 with the chrome look
    Can anyone tell me why my Z on my keyboard has no top ?

I downloded neuropol font from iphoneruler, installed as per the instruction, but see the Z is weird is it meant to be like that ?

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0012.png

TIA

rebel
    The Z in Neuropol font is meant to be like that....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    @ ghost...like so?

Just saw this good sh** slick!!
    Think you could make like a basketball or football?
    2010-10-27 09:22 PM
    @Ghost,

Here it comes... oh wait here it is!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-dg1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-dg2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-dg3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-dg4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-dg5.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-10-27 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD